Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'll be honest, until I manage to get that sweet sweet mythic tier set I'll most likely be mogging to the green starter gear, with hidden shoulders/helm/cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by samadxi View Post
    Wow, that one is sick. What are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    Wow, that one is sick. What are you using?
    Helmet - hide
    Sholder - hide
    Back - hide
    Chest - Vest of the Shattered Abyss
    bracer - Wristwaraps of the Shattered Abyss
    Hands - Vengeance Gloves or Enfrorcer's Gloves
    Wais - Belt of shattered Abyss
    Legs - Thunderlord Leggings
    Feet - Bleak Underworld Treads

Weapon - artifact skin lvl 2

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This looks good in my opinion. Still trying to find "that" look, but this is getting much closer.

I'm using the Aldrachi Warblades, but had them xmog'd to Illidari Warglaives because I like the look of the latter more.

Deleted

Extremly simple but i like it, will be able to get it quick so it will be the mog i will have early in Legion, while farming more advanced stuff.
    EDIT: couldnt get the weapons from beeing sheathed so didnt equip then, but Darken Blade original color looks great with this so that will be what i will go for.
    Last edited by mmoc97257c9cc4; 2016-07-18 at 09:00 AM.

I think more people are transmogging the Aldrachi Blades than aren't. They really need to give us a more traditional Warglaive skin for them in the first patch.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Kueson View Post
    Keeping it simple. Found a lot of gear with orange balls on them in a few set, covered myself in balls.
    this is awesome, item list? i'm not familiar with many leather pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    That green outline on the weapons looks really terrible. Is it a wowhead bug or do they really look like this in game?
    That's how it's in-game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    I think more people are transmogging the Aldrachi Blades than aren't. They really need to give us a more traditional Warglaive skin for them in the first patch.
    wait i can transmog to other Artifacts?

Edit: sorry my brain shut off

Maybe something like this. I tend to go for the minimal look aka the slut look.

Helm: Warmongering Gladiator
    Shoulders: Hidden
    Chest: Warmongering Gladiator
    Wrist: Bracers of the Midnight Comet (RF edition)
    Gloves: Prospector's Mitts
    Belt: Belt of One-Hundred Deaths
    Pants: Warbear Woolies
    Boots: Boots of the Still Breath(Not sure if I'll use these or not, I might use the Griftah's Troll Shoes from the pre-wod event that make you barefoot)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pucca View Post
    Anyone who could give me name on all those items shes wearing? That looks badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post

I would xmog the aldrachi blades for my havok off spec if I could. DONT TAKE AWAY MY TONFAS OF DOOM!!!

Deleted
    Wait, you can transmog any slot to invisible / hide now, and not just only cloak/helm anymore?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    Wait, you can transmog any slot to invisible / hide now, and not just only cloak/helm anymore?
    Helm Cloak and Shoulders. Feet with a item from WoD pre-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by merokog View Post
    this is awesome, item list? i'm not familiar with many leather pieces
    Dressing Room Link

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Anyone who could give me name on all those items shes wearing? That looks badass!
    dressing room link (it look's different on wowhead because they don't render the tattoos and new pvp items correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by mrpeoplemonster View Post
    I would xmog the aldrachi blades for my havok off spec if I could. DONT TAKE AWAY MY TONFAS OF DOOM!!!
    yeah i like them too. would be nice if they add a "hidden skin" for both havoc and vengeance that offer each style of glaive for some variation!

a sprinkle of a few already existing warglaive models quickly dotted into older content (or even darkmoon or somewhere) would be nice for a bit more variety away from the artefact weapons. i'm sure it'll all come in time though, i am not in any rush.

Deleted
    why can we equip fist weapons but not transmog into them?

for the same reason you cant transmog swords into fist weapon on live