Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Absolutely nothing, I can't wait to leave that shithole.

Tbh i won't miss anything because that will still be my hub. I like the Garrisons, i do think people were expecting too much from them and were disappointed. I personally didn't even know what Garrisons were until i started playing WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Well, nothing really because I'm going to carry on using it as a base of operations.

I will have my Dalaran HS to use just like my Stormshield one but will spend most of my downtime hanging around in the garrison and just go to Dalaran for the AH and stuff. This is pretty standard practice for me TBH, I did a similar thing in TBC/WotLK/MoP, setting my HS in the main city but unless I wanted something only available there I just used them as a hoping point to Darnassus (always empty on my realm).
    New Dalaran doesn't have an AH.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    It has portals to the old cities that do, like Shatt/Dala did.

you will have a second hearthstone to dalaran, with bank there too

- gold missions
    - trading posts at today's exchange rates
    - turning in bones for PVP gear
    - seeing my followers walking around

I'll miss the easy gold, but I definitely won't miss doing garrison chores, especially the garden / mines. I'm ready to actually play the game again instead of sitting in a secluded area while virtual characters play my content for me.

I'm honestly disappointed that we don't get a giant red button that blows up our garrison to smithereens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    It has portals to the old cities that do, like Shatt/Dala did.
    Does it have portals to old Dalaran? If not then I don't see any reason why anyone would want to hang out there, it will be more deserted than Stormshield now is.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Is the engineering AH still there?

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    I'm glad that those missions are going away.
    About that...

Vivianne. I didn't care for any of the other bodyguards, Alliance or Horde. Vivianne was awesome tho.

Really can't think of anything outside of gold.

IF garrison buildings ended up being race specific (cause I love Undead buildings) MAYBE I'd miss it. But since that never happened, I honestly can't think of anything I'll miss from that frozen, lonely, hovel.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Really can't think of anything outside of gold.

IF garrison buildings ended up being race specific (cause I love Undead buildings) MAYBE I'd miss it. But since that never happened, I honestly can't think of anything I'll miss from that frozen, lonely, hovel.
    Should have rolled Alliance instead.

I don't make that much from my garrisons, but I'm not going to lie, I think it was nice to have some place of your own. Maybe to much content focused around it, but I'll miss it.

I think class halls might work, but I can see them easily failing in the player bases eyes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I don't make that much from my garrisons, but I'm not going to lie, I think it was nice to have some place of your own. Maybe to much content focused around it, but I'll miss it.

I think class halls might work, but I can see them easily failing in the player bases eyes
    You still have that place of your own. It will still be used for afking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You still have that place of your own. It will still be used for afking.
    Maybe, maybe not,

I'll probably end up in the class halls in my spare time. Hell I'm not even sure if DHs can go back to WoD content and create a garrison ?

I'll miss the fact that I couldn't burn the garrison down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Maybe, maybe not,

I'll probably end up in the class halls in my spare time. Hell I'm not even sure if DHs can go back to WoD content and create a garrison ?
    From a realistic POV, they shouldn't be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    From a realistic POV, they shouldn't be able to.
    Probably not after launch, but I'm guessing the pre order ones will be able to,

Deleted
    I will definetly not missall the time I had to log all chars to get the free gold...

What will I miss?

Nothing

at

all.