Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    So you're saying this guy from Tunisia, with a Muslim background, drove his truck over all those people... why?
    A Muslim background? What does that mean? Cause you know... Every source so far is saying this guy had nothing to do with Islam.
    Mental illness? The guy was visiting a psychiatrist before leaving for France and had self destructive tendencies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If you're going to link quotes from an article you should, when I replied to you and you replied back to me you're pissed because I didn't go read something you replied to someone else on ? Seriously how long does it take to copy and paste a link you quoted from? It would take less effort than being belligerent.
    What did I quote?
    The only quote I made from an article was that of the article that I posted.

Are you mistaking the sentences I've formulated into quote marks as article quotes?
    I've formulated the sentences, since they're a proper reflection of sentences as you hear them with EVERY terror attack, while the investigations aren't concluded.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    What did I quote?
    The only quote I made from an article was that of the article that I posted.

Are you mistaking the sentences I've formulated into quote marks as article quotes?
    I've formulated the sentences, since they're a proper reflection of sentences as you hear them with EVERY terror attack, while the investigations aren't concluded.
    All the shit you put in quotation marks? You quoted me stuff from an article you didn't link and got angry that I didn't scroll up when you had linked the article you are quoting from in a post that you was replying to someone else. I don't think it's that hard to understand ...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, it's stupid to dwell on it.

What motivation to you think it was for a man to mow down innocent men, women and children, then start shooting at them?

10+ Year Old Account
    All the shit you put in quotation marks? You quoted me stuff from an article you didn't link and got angry that I didn't scroll up when you had linked the article you are quoting from in a post that you was replying to someone else. I don't think it's that hard to understand ...
    What? Where?
    The fuck are you talking about?
    I haven't quoted ANYTHING.
    Suddenly you quoted my first post and added an old redundant news bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, it's stupid to dwell on it.
    I'd say so too..

What motivation to you think it was for a man to mow down innocent men, women and children, then start shooting at them?
    Could be anything..
    Could be middle eastern terrorism, could be personal too.
    He would not be the first person killing innocent people over personal issues.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Could be anything..
    Could be middle eastern terrorism, could be personal too.
    He would not be the first person killing innocent people over personal issues.

Out of curiosity, what other cases have there been where someone killed anywhere near 80 people, due to personal issues? Not counting cases where every single one died at the very same moment (ie plane crash)? It is VERY unlikely that that was his sole motivation. Not impossible, I admit, but certainly very, very unlikely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what other cases have there been where someone killed anywhere near 80 people, due to personal issues? Not counting cases where every single one died at the very same moment (ie plane crash)? It is VERY unlikely that that was his sole motivation. Not impossible, I admit, but certainly very, very unlikely.
    Why would you exclude a plain crash like that one caused by that German dude?
    Mass shooting s?

15+ Year Old Account
    Forgive me not to sell the skin while the bear still lives though.
    Well the guy did daily internet searches about verses of Quran. He also searched for nasheeds (islamic religious chanting, like the ISIS theme on those ISIS videos) and grew his beard for 8 days for religious reasons.

He had also done recent studying on other islamic terrorism acts like Charlie Hebdo and Orlando shootings.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Well the guy did daily internet searches about verses of Quran. He also searched for nasheeds (islamic religious chanting, like the ISIS theme on those ISIS videos) and grew his beard for 8 days for religious reasons.

He had also done recent studying on other islamic terrorism acts like Charlie Hebdo and Orlando shootings.
    source of this?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    source of this?
    http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201...27601_ul.shtml

They quote AP as the source. I'll take a look.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/201...27601_ul.shtml

They quote AP as the source. I'll take a look.
    Nevermind I actually found em myself thanks for pointing that out. Mmochamp good source of news.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160718-...ouaiej-Bouhlel

- - - Updated - - -

Very informative article that one by the way.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/18...-massacre.html

The uncle of the truck driver who killed 84 people on the French Riviera says his nephew was indoctrinated about two weeks ago by an Algerian member of the Islamic State group in Nice, as anti-terrorism authorities question potential accomplices in the devastating attack.

Deleted
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/18...-massacre.html

The uncle of the truck driver who killed 84 people on the French Riviera says his nephew was indoctrinated about two weeks ago by an Algerian member of the Islamic State group in Nice, as anti-terrorism authorities question potential accomplices in the devastating attack.
    So far I've seen fox news and dailymail saying that, so even though I'm not saying this is not true, I'm going to wait for better sources.

15+ Year Old Account
    So far I've seen fox news and dailymail saying that, so even though I'm not saying this is not true, I'm going to wait for better sources.
    AP and france24 said that, too.

Deleted
    AP and france24 said that, too.
    These guys must have some badass speakers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Apparently he was also dating a 73-year-old man.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7142646.html

Deleted
    Apparently he was also dating a 73-year-old man.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7142646.html
    I mean who wouldnt!

Why is it so important for you Djalil that this Muslim extremist wasn't working with ISIS?

He's martyred now.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Why is it so important for you Djalil that this Muslim extremist wasn't working with ISIS?

He's martyred now.
    I usually tend to wait till facts are on the table before jumping to conclusions. You obviously don't. Your problem.

For many it is important, because they don't have a solution for how to integrate muslims in western society in such a way that this does not happen again and again.

Saying that "terrorist attacks is the price we are willing to pay..." sounds too hollow.
    Denying the existence of a problem is thus the way to avoid presenting a solution they don't have, but it is obviously not working.
    Thus people start listening to the ones that present a solution: meaning any solution, including 'ze final', showing once more that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    For many it is important, because they don't have a solution for how to integrate muslims in western society in such a way that this does not happen again and again.

Saying that "terrorist attacks is the price we are willing to pay..." sounds too hollow.
    Denying the existence of a problem is thus the way to avoid presenting a solution they don't have, but it is obviously not working.
    Thus people start listening to the ones that present a solution: meaning any solution, including 'ze final', showing once more that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
    It's actually way simpler than that. It's just a matter of knowing facts before casting a judgement. Not really that surprising is it?
    Oh and by the way you're wrong. No one really listens to "ze final" solution.