Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    He described himself as a christian in his own manifesto, so better you check your facts. He was a christian terrorist, wether you like it or not.
    Wrong, Christians don't scream ala ackbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The problem with trying to tie down Breivik to a religion is that he both accepts and rejects that he is Christian alternately, like a lot of people he is perhaps best described as culturally Christian but not actually Christian.

In order to be a Christian terrorist, he would need to have committed his atrocity in the name of Christ, but he seems to have done it to promote his personal political agenda and used Crusader symbology for its anti-Islamic message rather than its pro-Christian image. However, as I said, he is incredibly contradictory.
    He certainly is a contradictory scatterbrain, no doubt about that, but I'm quite sure that applies to some muslim perpetrators as well. Most victims of muslim terrorists are muslim themselves, so it isn't covered by jihad whatsoever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Actually,I think an Arabic christian would/could.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Breivick didn't scream Allahu Akbar.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    And every time some dumbass ignores the lessons we learn from Chicago it just drives home the necessity to keep emphasizing it. So thanks for ignoring the lessons, or being willfully ignorant because it'd conflict too much with your partisan street cred.
    What lesson? That effective gun control in a single city with no magical barriers keeping the guns from the rest of the country out is difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Crazy.

Hopefully everyone is able to recover.

Any word on the guy who did it?
    Just read that it was a Afgan "refugee"

Awesome, way to go Merkel

There are already people whining that police shot him dead, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    "Refugees" are pretty high on the stack, cis white germans are not.

He was doing gods work. Figuratively or literally, depending on who you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Really? lol

ARLM #Afganrefugeelivesmatter!!

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    What lesson? That effective gun control in a single city with no magical barriers keeping the guns from the rest of the country out is difficult?
    That gun control efforts in a nation with a foundational principle such as the 2nd Amendment do more harm than guns on every citizen would, and since the 2nd Amendment isn’t ever going anywhere it’d be better to jettison these pipe dream Utopian urge delusions of gun free cities and zones and learn to function with them rather than head in the sand disarm and watch only criminals and the criminally minded bring them into the city and do harm with them.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    And every time some dumbass ignores the lessons we learn from Chicago it just drives home the necessity to keep emphasizing it. So thanks for ignoring the lessons, or being willfully ignorant because it'd conflict too much with your partisan street cred.
    Germany is completely different from Chicago, why even bother?
    What reason do countries that have far lower gun crime rates than the U.S have to get rid of gun control?

Dajil, if you don't kill anybody and you don't die, are you still martyred?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    Damn, are Europeans in that much a rush to match or even exceed the US' crime/murder rates?
    Slow down guys, it's not a race.

So I suppose this is the norm now in Europistan? Daily mass killings? I'm afraid what kind of warzone the EU would look like if it had access to firearms like the US.

Religion of Peace, y'all.
    No rush here, still enjoying having only 1 mass shooting, since 1945, in which people died.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

Whoops...no virgins for you sir.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Terrible news, I just read about it.
    I wonder why such an idiot would choose to do this.
    Because of his medieval religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Germany is completely different from Chicago, why even bother?
    What reason do countries that have far lower gun crime rates than the U.S have to get rid of gun control?
    People have to defend themselves somehow, the police sure as shit aren't doing it for them when a guy can recreate Golden Axe level 2 on a fucking train.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    Germans let 20 people be stabbed before the radical Muslim was stopped? No wonder Germany is well on its way to becoming an Islamic country in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g
    Yes. 20 people were stabbed with an axe. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    His hatchet applied dots, not sure if no one dies yet.

Folk wisdom doesnt say to rush the axeman, but to fear him.
    An long hilt axe being wilded with even moderate skill but high aggression is fucking scary. It is scary in full mail with shield and arming sword and when you have unreduced mobility.
    But on a moving train, unarmed and unprotected yourself with fuck all room to move feet and escape the axe's strike zone? Fighting doesnt seem appealing.

10+ Year Old Account
    People have to defend themselves somehow, the police sure as shit aren't doing it for them when a guy can recreate Golden Axe level 2 on a fucking train.
    Nobody died in this attack, he would have caused more damage with a gun.
    Again, gun crime is really low where i'm from, why would we risk increasing it?

4 people got injured, anybody with an axe could injure 4 people on a busy train. You expect a response of less than a minute? or what?
    Even harder on a moving train.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-07-19 at 12:46 AM.