Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post
    oh lmao, So it is me, who come to EU just to rape and live off citizen taxes? It is me, who do all those attacks?
    Don't you understand that you can't win against muslims with friendship and hugs? It's burn fire with fire.
    Have you considered responding to my post where I pointed out right wing terror attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    All Islamic terrorism is far right, but here are some examples of non-Muslim far right terrorism:

"On November 27, 2015, Robert Dear was arrested in Colorado Springs, Colorado following a shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic that left three people dead and nine others wounded. Dear is being held in police custody on suspicion of first-degree murder. Formal charges, however, are not expected until his next court hearing on December 9th. One of Dear’s ex-wives has stated that he glued the locks of a Planned Parenthood near their home decades ago. The New York Times reported that one person who spoke with Dear extensively told them that he had praised the Army of God, an loose organization that commits violence against abortion providers, as heroes. After the shooting, Dear reportedly made a comment about "no more baby parts." The government, however, has not commented on Dear's motivations for allegedly conducting the attack."

"On June 18, 2015, Dylann Roof was arrested and charged with killing nine people in a shooting on at the historic black Emmanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina on June 17, 2015. According to one of the victims, Roof said: "You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go," during the shooting. Roof had posted a manifesto citing his radicalization after seeing the coverage of the Trayvon Martin case and laying out a racist worldview. He had also posted pictures on his website and Facebook featuring white supremacist imagery, including the Confederate battle flag, patches of the Apartheid South African flag, and a T-shirt featuring the number "88," which is often used as a symbol for "Heil Hitler.""
    Yeah okay, first one is bs, second one is legit, still 9 people against thousands? lel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Makes me feel intellectually superior to the entire far right
    You are a mouth breathing creting by the virtue of still defending these subhumans
    #NotAllMudslimes

Fighting fire with fire is what created the problem in the first place. Mass punishment is actually what creates lots of extremist movements, including the Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    You are a mouth breathing creting by the virtue of still defending these subhumans
    #NotAllMudslimes
    Thanks for displaying the apex of far right intellectuality. I couldn't have done it better.

Btw, it's cretin.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyderp View Post
    #NotAllMudslimes
    That's right. Only subhumans would engage in a genocide and try to violently take over Europe. It's a good thing we killed all of the Germans and refused to let them emigrate. Oh, that isn't what happened? Weird. Funny how the rules are different when it's white people...

Are all Muslims subhumans or just illegal immigrants?
    You folks seem to interchange it quite easily.
    It doesn't make a difference to them at this point. All Muslims are immigrants are refugees. They don't care what they can hate on. The bigger the group, the bigger the hate to go around.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I don't want to dampen your high spirits, but you do realise a slice of toasted bread is intellectually superior to the far right... :P
    Should this ever happen, at this particular moment I would like to hear from you how it feels to be intellectually beaten by a slice of toasted bread.
    Because people with at least a modicum of experience, never ever underestimate their enemies... how stupid they may appear on the first glance.

Deleted
    Savages? savages are raping and groping your women, savages did several terror attacks and kille more then 2k people acros the glome this year only.

You are not a savage, yes, you are a pussy whiped idiot, living in his fairy tale bubble, where everyone are friends
    Yeah we should all be savages don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    Should this ever happen, at this particular moment I would like to hear from you how it feels to be intellectually beaten by a slice of toasted bread.
    Because people with at least a modicum of experience, never ever underestimate their enemies... how stupid they may appear on the first glance.
    A modicum of experience? I'm a scholar of Middle Eastern history and U.S.-Middle Eastern relations, who has spent years working in Muslim countries to negotiate business deals between foreign companies and local populations.

What's YOUR experience?

10+ Year Old Account
    The part where he was talking about "all muslims" and not "illegal immigrants".
    Didn't you learn to read at school?

Really?
    The part where you are implying I am justifying this attack.

Germany has over 800 acts of arson by far right nationalists.
    Sorry that we're not obsessed enough to create a website where I can copypaste from.

So in other words: "Kangodo, you are right. We commit more attacks, I have no idea what I was talking about."
    I accept your apologies.
    Except Trump was talking about immigration which is the literal headline of that policy, hurr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Deleted
    Screaming "allahu akbar"? No other people go on a frenzy with an axe, screaming "allahu akbar".
    No other people do terror attacks. It's muslim-only "thing"
    Nobody except muslims commit terror attacks ? are you really THAT clueless ?

Oh, we're not underestimating them. That's why they're on a short leash. But we don't need to give them more credit than they deserve, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was it a no axe zone?! Signs save lives people!

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Nobody except muslims commit terror attacks ? are you really THAT clueless ?
    He is, which is why despite the fact that I keep asking him to address the right wing terror attacks I pointed out, he keeps ignoring me. I invite you to also respond to everyone one of his posts with nothing but a "Why won't you address those attacks?" until he does so.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I know the issue is me. I'm just asking if you've considered that maybe you have an exceptional talent for shooting? Most people that I've talked to don't find it extremely easy, and you beat trained soldiers. Honestly sounds to me like you might be a savant. Could even win a lot of money in shooting competitions.
    I found it exceptionally easy as well when I had to serve.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    The fact that he didn't have a gun actually probably saved a lot of lives.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Nobody died. Except for the axeman, who was shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Fighting fire with fire is what created the problem in the first place. Mass punishment is actually what creates lots of extremist movements, including the Nazis.
    War on terror brought terror to us. But i guess people have short term memory.

- - - Updated - - -

People with a modicum of experience would know what brought this to us.

Deleted
    Name one "far-right" terror attack, that was made in 2015-16.
    Over a thousand refugee facilities were attacked last year alone. Racists trying to kill refugees for simply being refugees is not uncommon in germany.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutsc...a-1074448.html