Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is the pre-expansion patch live in EU already?

Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    Is the pre-expansion patch live in EU already?
    Tomorrow for EU.

Deleted
    •Every Man for Himself now removes all Stun effects and shares a 30-second cooldown with other items or abilities that have a similar effect.
    Jeez I though blizzard understood this racial was OP..

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

The combined feeling of joy and sadness at the final days of an expansion prior the launch fo the new one... how I've missed this. I took a long hiatus from the game between Wrath and few months ago, essentially skipping Cataclysm, MoP and the first year of WoD. I'm looking forward to everything. Probably except the removal of glyphs. Artifacts will compensate, but why not both? Anyway, haven't felt so excited since the launch of Wrath, even though I played SWTOR for 4 years (should have returned to WoW after the first).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalanar View Post
    Anyone know what will happen with the PVP gear from all 3 WOD seasons? Will it be purchasable with gold or the new marks? Not so interested in the rating requirements gear (that's usually removed from memory at the end of each season?)

Thanks.
    The new Marks you get from Bgs etc can be used to purchase it. Was like that on the PTR at least. Costs like 3-5 Marks per item. An easy way to get 700ilvl !
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    The new Marks you get from Bgs etc can be used to purchase it. Was like that on the PTR at least. Costs like 3-5 Marks per item. An easy way to get 700ilvl !
    They're also BoA, so it's a lot easier :P

Quote Originally Posted by deathpote View Post
    Jeez I though blizzard understood this racial was OP..

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Apparently Blizzard dont agree with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    They're also BoA, so it's a lot easier :P
    Yep, a friend of mine and I had the plan to do some Ashran (yes we know), some Battlegrounds etc to get Marks for undergeared alts to run some old Raids/Dungeons. It's mainly to get them a little bit of gear for the Invasion events (which also drop 700ilvl loot but to a less degree) to not get 1 shot.
    Not a lot of people have been talking about the BoA Tokens at all, but I'm certain more and more people will pick them up for the old PvP sets or to fill in some Gearslots.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Yep, a friend of mine and I had the plan to do some Ashran (yes we know), some Battlegrounds etc to get Marks for undergeared alts to run some old Raids/Dungeons. It's mainly to get them a little bit of gear for the Invasion events (which also drop 700ilvl loot but to a less degree) to not get 1 shot.
    Not a lot of people have been talking about the BoA Tokens at all, but I'm certain more and more people will pick them up for the old PvP sets or to fill in some Gearslots.
    It's okay. Even 735 geared people get one shot :P

Deleted
    Hmmmm EU player here. Patch is still not live and its 13:22 anyone got any info on that?

Quote Originally Posted by b4dcrc View Post
    Hmmmm EU player here. Patch is still not live and its 13:22 anyone got any info on that?
    Yes, thats because our patch days are Wednesdays (its only been +12 years!) and today is Tuesday?

Can anyone from the US confirm the old Salvage Crates still contain the BOE armour and the change only effects the value of the Follow Upgrade tokens? I have several thousand and cant be bothered/dont have the bag space to open them all today!

Where are all the actual class changes in these notes? If you look at blizzard's class changes on the pre-patch page, it just has some vague descriptions of a few things that are changing with each spec. Are there no classic patch notes for all the class changes?

Deleted
    I dont understand why they do this in the summer this time. I want to play WoW but during the summer I rather be outside and enjoy the nice weather as much as possible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallinn View Post
    Where are all the actual class changes in these notes? If you look at blizzard's class changes on the pre-patch page, it just has some vague descriptions of a few things that are changing with each spec. Are there no classic patch notes for all the class changes?
    well some classes have so many changes that you are basically asking for summary of all skills and their describtions...which is in the game so why dont you look at it? :O

Even in case of a class/role that doesnt have many changes, like resto druid, what does it tell you when lifebloom heals 15% more? Pretty much nothing when everything else is changing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Tomorrow for EU.
    Cool! Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalna View Post
    well some classes have so many changes that you are basically asking for summary of all skills and their describtions...which is in the game so why dont you look at it? :O

Even in case of a class/role that doesnt have many changes, like resto druid, what does it tell you when lifebloom heals 15% more? Pretty much nothing when everything else is changing.
    They've always done patch notes like that in the past. And yes, I want to see how every ability is changing. Why do you think that's too much to ask for when they've always given that information in the past?

Oh and also, some abilities don't even exist anymore. You don't care that they're not even making note of that in the notes? None of that shit is in the game, so Idk what the fuck you are even talking about.
    Last edited by Gallinn; 2016-07-19 at 12:16 PM.

Huh, I didn't know they made an Orb of Deception change. Seems random. Also kind of kills some of the fun of the toy. I, at least, thought it was cool to see the vanilla gearsets.

Let´s say I want to farm BWL fpr transmog gear and a mage piece drops on my hunter, can I transmog it on my mage then? Or is it just possible with wearable items?

Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    seeing as proving grounds is being removed in legion you wont be able to earn any achievements or titles from it anymore.
    Proving grounds are not getting removed. They are just not mandatory to use LFD

So in replacement of the Gold buff from Mission, they give us 200% Garrison Resource increase...but then they are just going to increase the cost of any item that costs Resources anyway....so whats the point of us even having that buff? Might as well not even bother with the Resource increase if its just gonna cost even more...