Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Druid Lore (Beards, Antlers, etc.)

So, in Legion, well captain the Class Hall and once you've finished a certain amount of quests and progressed to a certain point, the title "Archdruid" is earned.
    What I still miss to this point, for Nightelves at least, is the option to have a long, flowing beard (with or without leaves in them) or the ability to grow Antlers.
    The flowing beard was on the cover of the initial, vanilla WoW (not to mention countless of Art, and in games too!
    As for the Antlers, famous Broll Bearmantle grew a pair of stunning Antlers. (I'm aware this was extremely rare)

Sure, using Cenarion Helm will give some similar look, but is a bit lackluster, in my opinion. :P
    Any ideas? Thoughts?

7+ Year Old Account
    As far as I thought, antlers were just rare facial appearances on night elf males although they did convene that the night elf would be a great druid.

night elf males are still waiting for a no beard option with eyebrows, appears many times on poster art, images, previews concerning night elf males, even present on the barbershop intro.

and only 2 night elves are known to have grown antlers, Malfurion and Broll Bearmantle, at least up till Wolfheart that I can recall.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, did mention that. The Antlers are incredibly rare for someone to have. (though I'd love to have them)
    And a beard... is very welcome! Suppose the option to remove beard while keeping eyebrows is something too. Wish Blizzard would do more with this..

I have a more important question: Can pregnant druids shapeshift?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I have a more important question: Can pregnant druids shapeshift?
    Better question yet: if a pregnant druid shapeshifts into bear form to give birth, would it give birth to a bear cub?

Would this bear cub possess the ability to shapeshift into nightelven/tauren form at birth? What if it doesn't want to be a druid at all? Are they being discriminated and forced into a certain pre-selected role of society?

This is the kind of shit that doesn't let me sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Better question yet: if a pregnant druid shapeshifts into bear form to give birth, would it give birth to a bear cub?

Would this bear cub possess the ability to shapeshift into nightelven/tauren form at birth? What if it doesn't want to be a druid at all? Are they being discriminated and forced into a certain pre-selected role of society?

This is the kind of shit that doesn't let me sleep at night.
    It must be difficult for you to hibernate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.