Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Wouldn't bother me. It's like 6 weeks until Legion, and the chance of getting something half decent for your spec is slim anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    "I never did the content, but I still want the suff"-syndrome.
    Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    if its all going to be replaced soon anyway, then why not bring a smidge of join and small character progression during the final weeks of WoD? like what does it hurt?
    Why didn't you do it earlier? You've had what, 14 months to get Mythic gear from HFC? So yeah, your own fault if you suddenly feel an urge to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you should not be rewarded with Mythic gear just because you want leveling gear. There's this place called Tanaan that basically hands you gear. Why should anyone be rewarded for being mediocre? If you want mythic gear, get into a mythic group. If you're incapable of doing so, that is your problem
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    The gear from WoD LFR is the first time the LFR gear was completely different from its normal/heroic/mythic versions, so I'm not sure what you think is worth farming from there but most of it is a lookalike to baleful gear. It's all shitty. Cata, MoP and Legion LFRs are much better.

you were saying...?
    and no the gear is not look alike to baleful, it is a differant colour from the honor gear, the baleful gear is different

thats cloth btw, and the coolest lfr set i have seen
    rest of the lfr sets

this is baleful gear...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-19 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

@Felpague Obviously subjective but the only cool one is the plate one imo. Thats also not from HFC LFR IIRC. Thats from previous LFRS I think, which means wait times are still going to be pretty long. If I were a plate wearer Id go for it but only if I was a plate wearer. Either way, I was wrong, my bad.