Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    you do not have to have a solution to express an opinion.

That is the strangest failed troll attempt haha. /discussion
    Would say less a troll and more of a weak attempt at shutting down a discussion that the other doesn't like. It is rather typical of said posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    People really should just be honest with themselves when talking about Muslims and who it is they're really talking about. The first image that pops into your head isn't some lily white ginger from the suburbs reciting verses from the quran so lets stop joking around. Whether it's racist is not something I want to debate but lets stop acting like people don't treat muslims as a race or have a picture in mind when talking about them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    I really do not understand why these women went out dressed scantily in a muslim country.
    Garda-Colombe near Montpellier, France

or was it mere irony?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    People really should just be honest with themselves when talking about Muslims and who it is they're really talking about. The first image that pops into your head isn't some lily white ginger from the suburbs reciting verses from the quran so lets stop joking around. Whether it's racist is not something I want to debate but lets stop acting like people don't treat muslims as a race or have a picture in mind when talking about them.
    It's our fault that you instantly think brown when the word Muslim is thrown around? I don't do that... Stop projecting your bullshit onto others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    It's our fault that you instantly think brown when the word Muslim is thrown around? I don't do that... Stop projecting your bullshit onto others.
    As I said, be honest with yourself. This faux PC thing is just weird to see coming from the same lot that cries out against it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Many people do. Some people even mentally equate Muslims with Middle East inhabitants, for example. Where do you think comes the idea "refugees=Muslims" from, so popular on these forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

As I said, be honest with yourself. This faux PC thing is just weird to see coming from the same lot that cries out against it.
    No. When I hear Muslim or Islam I think of ideas and terrorism. I don't imagine race. But, please, keep telling me what I think...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    Speaking about the attack, local prosecutor Raphael Balland said: "The motive of the attack is very unclear.

"No religious connotation... has been pronounced."
    Im gonna put my balls on the line here...

10+ Year Old Account
    No. When I hear Muslim or Islam I think of ideas and terrorism. I don't imagine race. But, please, keep telling me what I think...
    /yawn dishonesty isn't going to get ya anywhere, friend. I already said I'm not interested in a "racist or not" debate because I don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Who says he's an extremist or even religious?
    Well anyone who murders anyone is considered slightly extreme and mad... and mental. I didn't mention religion though, I made a huge left turn at that little ditty.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    Garda-Colombe near Montpellier, France

or was it mere irony?
    More like sarcasm.

/yawn dishonesty isn't going to get ya anywhere, friend. I already said I'm not interested in a "racist or not" debate because I don't care.
    You shouldn't presume to know what somebody thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Many people do. Some people even mentally equate Muslims with Middle East inhabitants, for example. Where do you think comes the idea "refugees=Muslims" from, so popular on these forums?
    The fact that the overwhelming majority of them are Muslim. They sure as hell aren't Coptic Christians, who've been more or less exterminated the last few years before this 'refugee' train took off.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    The fact that the overwhelming majority of them are Muslim. They sure as hell aren't Coptic Christians, who've been more or less exterminated the last few years before this 'refugee' train took off.
    Well, that too. But even long before the refugee crisis, many people equated "Muslim" with "Middle East inhabitant", so it goes deeper than that.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

It doesn't matter, it really is the religion people are talking about. There are middle eastern people who are not muslim and no ones saying shit about them

Deleted
    Thank you Hollande for bringing instability to French society.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    When are they gonna fucking learn that they reside in a foreign country????
    when are you going to learn to respects others religion ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    Erdogan's idea of the death penalty seems very attractive right now , imagine if this happens to your wife and daughter(s)
    Death Penalty is out of question not because it's all that bad but because it would be ripe for abuse and there would be cases of someone judged guilty while in reality one was innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Well, that too. But even long before the refugee crisis, many people equated "Muslim" with "Middle East inhabitant", so it goes deeper than that.
    Sure, in the same way that people equate Buddhist with Far East Inhabitant. Having a high concentration of traditionally synergized racial and religious groups in one region tends to do that.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Sure, in the same way that people equate Buddhist with Far East Inhabitant. Having a high concentration of traditionally synergized racial and religious groups in one region tends to do that.
    Yes, but that also leads one to wrong conclusions. When people attribute a certain problem to the religion, rather than to the history of the region and the set of cultures in it.