Page 98 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    @Reeve no, even worse, women are having fun, drinking alcohol They still have fun of course, but given the chance zealots would take that away.

you should check our new "democracy fighters" in Ankara and Istanbul. See what they do in the events of this coup.
    Last edited by Gref; 2016-07-20 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I will use Islamist/Cemaatist/Gulenist interchangeably.

Teachers are guaranteed to be Islamists. Their syndicate is a well-known Gulenist/Cemaatist one. That's actually how they created the list so fast. They used the members of that syndicate as a draft. Kemalists officers who were expelled/kicked by Cemaatist officers/prosecutors saying that 60% of the army is Cemaatists. These expelled officers are former Major Generals, special army attorneys responsible for cleaning the army from Cemaat, so they know the Cemaatists among the army moderately well.

I can't speak for the suspensions in the legal system or academia but I am almost sure about the teachers and army. What you should expect is not "brain power" but bunch of Islamist fucks. You should open your doors to these highly-educated democracy envoys. Turkey would probably ship them to you if you are so eager.
    Considering Erdogans pro-Islamic policies i find this hard to believe it's all just targeting those and if it is, it's nothing more then to just install his own people. Since Erdogan has been far from a pro-secular politician.

To me this all just reads as a spin. Also few days ago you spoke well about Gulen and his schools and now suddenly you are painting them all of as extremists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    @Reeve Since Gulen lives in USA and is not returned back to Turkey, people are getting more and more suspicious. Erdogan uses this event to publicly announce that USA is not giving Gulen. So people start believing slowly that USA has a finger in it. But really after these I don't think USA can keep him forever. In todays news I could already see a change of tone form the USA. Saying, there is no official request we have received etc.
    Iran all over again.

@Acidbaron read my previous experience with them. On this and previous page. They are not what they really are.

@Ulmita I asked you this in a previous topic. I wanted you to show turkish military bases on those island you claim INVADED by turkish soldiers. Please show those pictures. Bozcaada (Tenedos) and Gokceada (Imbros) are the two island where Turkish army has two bases as they are Turkish islands. . I am from Canakkale. I worked in both islands for 2 years. Bozcaada has just a small commando base and Gokceada has a small airbase. that is it. Instead of spewing bullshit show actual proof that there are turkish soldiers on bases on those Greek Islands. I will be waiting. You can fool the people of Europe but you can't fool me with pictures taken in Bozcada and Gokceada.

"it has invaded half a EU nation". Pics or fuck off kindly.
    @Gref I told you again: I never said about invading with ground forces.

Since you obviously don't know what a NOTAM is:
    A Notice To Airmen or NOTAM is a notice containing information (not known sufficiently in advance to publicize by other means) concerning the establishment, condition, or change in any component (facility, service, or procedure of , or hazard in the National Airspace System) the timely knowledge of which is essential to personnel concerned with flight operations.
    Your airforce enters Greek FIR some 2,200 timesl last year. This year there was day we had to scramble some 25 times A DAY!! to intercept Turkish F16s.

Do you know what a navtex is? Here is one you did this year (this may):

Here to view it on google: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...Jp8eAmaZ3-fNGk

I served in the intelligence / communication and i was handling lots of documents i still have friends there. I know first hand of the bullshit that going on in the Aegean and not only trust me.

The biggest problem Greeks have is that they ar PUSSIES. They should fucking start shooting down Turkish F16 and start sinking Turkish ship when they enter the borders NON-FUCKING-STOP.

Ohh and until you reach the rest of humanity in the 21st century (because right now you are in the 10th or so) you can forget your EU dreams. We, and the Cypriots will be here V-E-T-O-I-N-G your barbarian asses until the end of times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Entire Turkey is now convinced that this coup has something to do with USA . People claim this is "beyond" Gulen's capability. Considering in '60 and '80 coups, CIA played a central role (admitted by the coup perpetrators, for the 1980 coup, you should search "our boys did it"). Sounds crazy but who knows, maybe USA is tired of Erdogan?
    Didn't i ask you about that? Our media here are going wild about how USA might have been behind this.

@Ulmita

Never seen someone as butthurt as you. Dude get over it. I have Greek friends we play wow together, cs together dota together, I had Greek students coming over etc. Why are you so butthurt? Why so hate? at this point i really cant take you serious. Dude, those "invasions" are both sided and it is so routinely done by both sides that it is like exercise for pilots. shit wait? don't have money to sortie f-16s? poor greek. Sorry. it is difficult not to fly over those island when you are just a swimming distance away. Watch how use the word "invade" in your threads. Specify it to airspace violation/invasion. As it directly related to a ground force entering some country. Stop your bullshit propaganda. I have so far yet to meet a single Turkish person who sees Greece as a threat or enemy in Turkey. It is sad to see people like you.

Turkey has been living without EU since beginning. Actually EU offered us membership in the past but I remember it was Bulent Ecevit refusing the offer stating EU goals doesn't match with ours. EU means sweet money and free travel for us. That is it. Apart from that as I said Turkey has been growing and living with/ without EU (and even though we have Erdogan ) What makes us barbarian is another thing I wonder but really you are mental. Have you ever visited Turkey? Canakkale? Izmir? Ankara? Istanbul? Marmaris? Bodrum? or any other city?

and finally;
    I am no nationalist, no erdogan clown but here you go boy;

SUCK IT! Istanbul is owned by Turks. 15 million Turks. Izmir is owned by Turks. 3 million Turks. You got your asses drowned once in aegean sea. (thanks to imperials deceiving poor Greek people) Please do come again. The only difference would be this time you would have your asses drowned again by high-tech barbarians. lol. Keep vetoing like all Turks care. Too bad this is the language you understand.

Bonus:
    a barbarian country
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Turkey
    Last edited by Gref; 2016-07-20 at 09:39 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The air is so thick in this thread I can taste the olive oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

@Ulmita

Never seen someone as butthurt as you. Dude get over it. I have Greek friends we play wow together, cs together dota together, I had Greek students coming over etc. Why are you so butthurt? Why so hate? at this point i really cant take you serious. Dude, those "invasions" are both sided and it is so routinely done by both sides that it is like exercise for pilots. shit wait? don't have money to sortie f-16s? poor greek. Sorry. it is difficult not to fly over those island when you are just a swimming distance away. Watch how use the word "invade" in your threads. Specify it to airspace violation/invasion. As it directly related to a ground force entering some country. Stop your bullshit propaganda. I have so far yet to meet a single Turkish person who sees Greece as a threat or enemy in Turkey. It is sad to see people like you.
    So now days when you hold military exercises in the middle of another country and people from the said country get angry for you doing so they are BUTTHURT? I say you have some serious growing up to do.
    Fly over islands? Did you see your navtex 50 miles outside Athens or not? Here let me put the picture of your May navtex again here so your brain understands it: CAN YOU SEE THAT YOUR WARSHIP WENT 50nm OUTSIDE ATHENS OR NOT? Can you imagine Russians going in the middle of Sweeden to hold exercises? Are you ignorant or what?

Turkey has been living without EU since beginning.

And you will be living without EU until the end
    . Worry not about that.

What makes us barbarian is another thing I wonder but really you are mental. Have you ever visited Turkey? Canakkale? Izmir? Ankara? Istanbul? Marmaris? Bodrum? or any other city?
    What makes you barbarian?

Besides funding, training, harboring and covering the world's most horrific terrorist organization (ISIS) that cuts the heads of children and puts them on display? or uses women as slaves?

Besides hunting down kurds like animals w/t discriminating between PKK and civilians? Besides bombing the fuck out of Kurd population in Eastern Turkey w/t giving a dam about civilian casualties contacting a mini ethnic cleansing? (but hey after so many genocides what's one more?)

How about you jailing your own people for having the balls to speak up? How about forfeiting freedom of speech? how about sending out police to fuck up gay parades (you did this even this year)? How about jailing people for writing their opinion on your great leader? Threatening other countries when they make jokes about your leader etc. The list goes on and on and on and on

How about illegally still occupying Cyprus, and having your population living in the fucking houses of the Cypriots w/t even considering a compensation?

You want me to go on? I can do this for several pages

and finally;
    I am no nationalist, no erdogan clown but here you go boy;

SUCK IT! Istanbul is owned by Turks.
    This is no about Constantinople child. This is about your shitty ass society entering a western society who respects things like women, sexual preference, freedom of speech, other's people property, borders, etc. Keep Constantinoupolis, i really don't care. You are not compatible with the western world.

Hell 10 years ago you used to stone people... We talk again in 500 years about you joining EU. Until them suck it, no EU and hell you should be kicked of NATO too.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2016-07-20 at 10:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    yess, USA had something to do with it. even though they have like 50 fkn nuclear warheads there and an army base that they use to bomb ISIS. you'd imagine a CIA-backed coup to be more efficent and not just a bunch of army rookies running around like headless chicken.

So, first I was outraged at firing 2000 people from the justice system and military. Then I was outraged at 7500 people being let go... now I read that Erdogan has suspended or arrested 50,000 teachers, soldiers, police officers or judges. And now he's revoking the permits for academical researches to work abroad and is recalling Turkish nationals working abroad on academic stuff. This is a day after civil servants were recalled from vacation...

The coup attempt was made on friday and less than a week later, he's got 50k people "out of the way".

I'm honestly waiting for the military to step in. If they don't do something soon, I know who's an actual dictator with the military under his heels now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Considering Erdogans pro-Islamic policies i find this hard to believe it's all just targeting those and if it is, it's nothing more then to just install his own people. Since Erdogan has been far from a pro-secular politician.
    Erdogan is coming from an Islamic background, but he's kept in check by opposition in many cases. He just can't do everything he wants, trust me. Although we are going to there, it's still not there yet. Gulenists, however, are pure Islamists. They want to implement an Islamic regime to Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    To me this all just reads as a spin. Also few days ago you spoke well about Gulen and his schools and now suddenly you are painting them all of as extremists.
    Are you hallucinating or what? Go a head and quote them. This is an insult!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Didn't i ask you about that? Our media here are going wild about how USA might have been behind this.
    It wasn't the case when you asked and I watch news 7/24. Then out of sudden, this whole USA thing developed. Now everyone, including various intellectuals, believe this is Gulen+USA.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=628752]
    The biggest problem Greeks have is that they ar PUSSIES. They should fucking start shooting down Turkish F16 and start sinking Turkish ship when they enter the borders NON-FUCKING-STOP.
    If you do that, you will use entirety of islands in Aegean and your European overlords won't be able to protect you. When this kind of shit pops in your mind, just recall Cyprus.

@Ulmita you are really hopeless.

How can you put whole nation in to same place with corrupt politicians. By that logic Greeks deserve the situation they are in because politicians were corrupt and inept so all Greeks must be.

My dean, my professors, my coworkers my students are kurds. My uncle is a kurd and retired from a position in governor office (department of civil defence).

How about your stupid Greek junta didn't start killing your own Greek people and turks in the island first so that Turkey wouldn't intervene as "guarantor"?

Not everyone supports erdogan. Get it first. Remember gezi protests. Bright Turkish people kept those fucking religious zealots in check since the republics foundation. It's just erdogan used this oppressed religios zealots so well to his advantage. But when it comes to it off course they mention ataturk, Turkish identity and secularity in a way to appeal as they did two days ago. The day Turkey falls to those zealots is the day Europe is fucked. So instead of whole nation bashing, show your support to bright, secular people of Turkey which is the other %50.

@Ulmita you are really hopeless.

How can you put whole nation in to same place with corrupt politicians. By that logic Greeks deserve the situation they are in because politicians were corrupt and inept so all Greeks must be.
    I don't blame you dude. When i say "insert country name here" i refer to its government.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm honestly waiting for the military to step in. If they don't do something soon, I know who's an actual dictator with the military under his heels now.
    It seems to be over there isn't really anyone left who can challenge Erdogan.

Some news on the 8 Turks that fled to Greece:

-They deny the Turkish government allegations that they took place in the coop.
    -They said that they: a)Threw their weapons / electronic equipment / manuals / maps before taking off
    -They removed their ranks from their uniforms

They claim that they are afraid for their lives if they are send back to Turkey.

Our government is split some say that is against the international law to return them since Erdogan has spoken for death penalty, thus they are eligible to ask for asylum.

I personally think that if their lives are in danger and that if they stand no chance for a fair trial, we should keep them with w/e that means for the Greek / Turkish relations.

I am 100% against coups, but he is going too far with it.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    All Turkish academics are now banned from traveling abroad.

https://www.rt.com/news/352218-turke...cs-ban-travel/

It's a shame this coup didn't succeed. Turkey is, not so slowly, becoming a dictatorship. Who needs freedom of movement anyway?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    All Turkish academics are now banned from traveling abroad.

https://www.rt.com/news/352218-turke...cs-ban-travel/

It's a shame this coup didn't succeed. Turkey is, not so slowly, becoming a dictatorship. Who needs freedom of movement anyway?
    Removing a shity government isn't the job of a violent intervention rather its the job of democratic procedures like voting. Coups lead nowhere but misery. Look Ukraine.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Removing a shity government isn't the job of a violent intervention rather its the job of democratic procedures like voting. Coups lead nowhere but misery. Look Ukraine.
    And when that government is stripping the country of all democratic procedures, then what? It's incredibly naive to think that "democratic procedures" are the answer to all problems. Do you think countries like North Korea are capable of removing their government through democratic procedures?

There have been plenty of coups throughout history that have been beneficial for the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d...emocratization
    Last edited by Tyrianth; 2016-07-20 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I generally agree, so long as the nation in question still has strong democratic institutions that allow such a democratic intervention to take place.

Once someone has taken control of all the institutions and starts tightly controlling the media, democracy can't be counted on to do that job anymore, at which point undemocratic measures may be necessary to right the ship.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I generally agree, so long as the nation in question still has strong democratic institutions that allow such a democratic intervention to take place.

Once someone has taken control of all the institutions and starts tightly controlling the media, democracy can't be counted on to do that job anymore, at which point undemocratic measures may be necessary to right the ship.
    Which is exactly what Erdogan is doing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Let the country burn.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.