Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    No, read the Koran.

Mohammad was a pedophile who married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage, that is he had sexual intercourse, when she was 9.
    His message was behead your enemy. Jesus' message was love your enemy. Completely fucking different, and don't even bring up the crusades, which were a result of Europe getting sick and tired of Muslims invading and pillaging their towns and cities and decided to take the fight to their turf.
    and then you people are surprised when you're getting hurt.
    this is insulting an entire religion. I can't believe this is allowed here..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos View Post
    No, read the Koran.

Mohammad was a pedophile who married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage, that is he had sexual intercourse, when she was 9.
    His message was behead your enemy. Jesus' message was love your enemy. Completely fucking different, and don't even bring up the crusades, which were a result of Europe getting sick and tired of Muslims invading and pillaging their towns and cities and decided to take the fight to their turf.
    Let me guess.... Eastern Europe?

So the attacker, is he what is referred to as a "moderate" muslim then?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joff View Post
    when are you going to learn to respects others religion ?
    Ohh you're one of those people huh?? You gonna say something like that just to bring out an argument. Any and all arguments at this point are invalid. You know why?? Cause any bullshit religion isn't above the law. It's not...NOT ok to fucking stab people cause of your bullshit religious beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Ohh you're one of those people huh?? You gonna say something like that just to bring out an argument. Any and all arguments at this point are invalid. You know why?? Cause any bullshit religion isn't above the law. It's not...NOT ok to fucking stab people cause of your bullshit religious beliefs.
    Well it is not okay to disrespect someone's religion or religious beliefs. The person who was stabbed knew they were going to be in a public place and could be around those who are followers of Islam. She decided not to accommodate this man's strict religious ideas and flaunted her "western ideals" in his face by dressing provocatively and the Muslim gentleman felt powerless and oppressed. Those who feel powerless and oppressed have a tendency to act out with violence.

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    A mother and her three daughters have been stabbed in France for being 'scantily dressed', the Daily Mail has reported.

... .. .

More to follow...

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/...-resort-190716
    Oh that silly Religion of Peace...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Well it is not okay to disrespect someone's religion or religious beliefs. The person who was stabbed knew they were going to be in a public place and could be around those who are followers of Islam. She decided not to accommodate this man's strict religious ideas and flaunted her "western ideals" in his face by dressing provocatively and the Muslim gentleman felt powerless and oppressed. Those who feel powerless and oppressed have a tendency to act out with violence.
    "That girl who got raped? Her shorts were too tight... she was asking for it..."
    "Those kids who got shot in Chicago? They knew they lived in a bad part of town and deserved it for not moving..."
    "Those cops who got shot? Obviously the knew the risks and chose to anyways, they deserved to get murdered in cold blood..."

You are seriously blaming the victim? What kind of sick twisted world view do you have? being "powerless and oppressed" does not give you the power to stab and oppress someone else.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

7+ Year Old Account
    dat sarcasm <3

Honestly if I lived right next to a m00slim who stared at me everytime I left the house I'd be sure to carry bear mace at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    Honestly if I lived right next to a m00slim who stared at me everytime I left the house I'd be sure to carry bear mace at all times.
    Mace is generally outlawed in Europe. The European rulers, most of them male, do not want women in Europe to be able to protect themselves from rape and other forms of assault.

Mace is generally outlawed in Europe. The European rulers, most of them male, do not want women in Europe to be able to protect themselves from rape and other forms of assault.
    How triggering.

Although, I have heard stories of German women fending off attackers with as little as a handbag:

Update

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ld-husband-of/

A Moroccan-born man who stabbed a French mother and her three young daughters at an Alpine holiday village said he had been offended after the father "scratched his inner thigh" in the presence of his wife, according to the prosecutor.

He also reportedly shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is great) three times when questioned after Tuesday's attack.

The 37-year old was arrested at the Alpine resort of Garde-Colombe, near Laragne, in southern France.

The youngest girl, aged 8, was rushed to hospital in Grenoble with a punctured lung. Her mother, 46, and sisters aged 12 and 14, were being treated at the hospital in Gap, closer to the scene of the attack. Their injuries were serious but not life-threatening.

Shortly after the attack, one witness said he had shouted that the woman and girls were "too scantily dressed" but Raphael Balland, the Gap prosecutor, said there was no evidence of this.

However, he added that the man told him he had carried out the violent assault after he had been offended about an "inappropriate gesture".

"The husband, and father, of the victims, confirms he crossed the suspect while he was leaving the premises after the attack. The suspect allegedly then told him: 'You shouldn't have done that in front of my wife', then scratching the inside of his thigh over his shorts," said the prosecutor.

"The husband doesn't remember doing such a gesture," he said, adding that it was "hard to comprehend that such a gesture could have sparked such a serious attack from a person in full mental health or devoid of any ideological intent".

Coming so soon after last Thursday's Bastille Day massacre in Nice by a Tunisian thought to be psychotic and only very recently radicalised, the Alps attack heightened fears of another Islamist-inspired crime.

The Moroccan national, named as Mohamed B, was known to police for petty crimes but not radicalisation.

While he "didn't say a word" during the attack, according to the victims, during questioning he shouted "Allahu Akbar" three times and then refused to talk. No Islamist material was found at his home.

He later told the prosecutor he had suffered from "depression and schizophrenia for several years". On permanent sick leave since 2009, he said he had stopped taken his medication six months ago.

However, medical and psychiatric experts found "no evidence of any pathology of a psychiatric nature".

On Thursday, he was placed under judicial investigation for "attempted murder" against the mother and "aggravated attempted murder" against the three daughters and remanded in custody.

He is reported to have been on holiday at the resort with his pregnant wife and two children. The two families were staying next to each other and the assailant’s wife is “devastated”, according to the mayor.

The victims of the attack are from Nantes, in western France, and often holidayed at the resort.

The attacker is from the Paris area.

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    So, the husband scratches himself in a way that the perpetrator finds offensive - and goes on to attack the wife and the children of the scratching husband?

Seems worse than "too scantily dressed", since the victim didn't do anything in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    So, the husband scratches himself in a way that the perpetrator finds offensive - and goes on to attack the wife and the children of the scratching husband?

Seems worse than "too scantily dressed", since the victim didn't do anything in this case.
    no doubt, and I am not buying, Oh I don't remember argument, he should be put away for life

@OP

Just another sign these communities are not compatible with each other. Someone has to give in and change, or we need to stop trying to live among each other.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    How triggering.

Although, I have heard stories of German women fending off attackers with as little as a handbag:
    Apparently the new thing in Germany was to give anti-rape wrist bands to ward off rape by immigrants.

It apparently had no effect.

Apparently the new thing in Germany was to give anti-rape wrist bands to ward off rape by immigrants.

I know it happened in festivals in Sweden.

p.s. the afghan and arab perpetrators were wearing the wristbands themselves.

A 100% idiot, lock him up and throw away the key we dont need people like that walking around in public.

Yes, purely imaginary things seldom have an effect on a reality where they do not exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Multi month old thread with no productive reason to bring it back, and it's supper iffy anyways

Closing