Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Last night i tried my fire mage, enh shaman, fury warrior and outlaw rogue and had a pretty great time with all of them

Like transmog and Monk changes.

The rest, not so much. Except for a few specs, most of them are so boring atm.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying it, we all knew these changes where incoming. most of us can read, some.. well i guess those crying failed for the last several months to look at the forms to see whats incoming.

not sure what all the fuss is about, if u dont like it, find a class u like, or, a different game. not sure what to tell you.. im sure some tweeks will happen, but they are pushing these changes, and we need to be constructive with the issues, less "Drama" crying and more "facts" examples. in a respectful way will make the devs more app to listen and change. overall all u can do is vote with your pocketbook.

Im gonna break 100k in one day trough AH sales first time today I hope, 20k to go.

SOOOO much crafting, open garrison boxes and shit.

If only addon dev's got better pay and support from blizzard, so addons could be ready on patch day.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Ret paladin, I like it very, very little... The animations are great, the rest is shit.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    i like the new class overhauls. Mostly pretty fun. Then again I played in beta and know how they feel later on with the artifact (which is better)

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Im gonna break 100k in one day trough AH sales first time today I hope, 20k to go.

SOOOO much crafting, open garrison boxes and shit.

If only addon dev's got better pay and support from blizzard, so addons could be ready on patch day.
    yep :O that went bloody fast....First time I got over 100k, and now Im going 200k rofl. Had plenty of days of 50k but this....love being part of bonanza for once.

now im going to STV to farm mats....thats how much money there is to be made lamo. Nothing on AH
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    The camera nerf is unfortunate to some but adding the actioncam variable opens up some wild possibilities that I'm looking forward to.
    So nice to read positive posts!

Oh, and about the actioncam... I am prone to motion sickness, yet turned on /console actioncam full. Ran around for 5 minutes ooh-ing and aaah-ing, only to get more and more fuzzy in the head and sick to my stomach... I ended up having to go lay down for 20 minutes to be rid of it. Word to anyone thinking of using it: Choose /console actioncam basic if you get motion sick. My hype for it had me overlook the serious camera bobbing...

Deleted
    tried disc, couldnt get on with it this xpac. trying my resto shammy tonight.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    So nice to read positive posts!

Oh, and about the actioncam... I am prone to motion sickness, yet turned on /console actioncam full. Ran around for 5 minutes ooh-ing and aaah-ing, only to get more and more fuzzy in the head and sick to my stomach... I ended up having to go lay down for 20 minutes to be rid of it. Word to anyone thinking of using it: Choose /console actioncam basic if you get motion sick. My hype for it had me overlook the serious camera bobbing...
    There's an addon out in the wild called dynamiccam. It's neat =)
    Moreso it's configurable, although since it just came out it can be very confusing. It opens up the actioncam variable to do some pretty neat things, like maybe not get you sick.
    I showcased it briefly here. It's timestamped to what you want to check out: https://youtu.be/0Qm_INt6e6s?t=8m13s

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, I'm enjoying the new Arms, Fury, Outlaw, and Survival. Haven't had a chance to get much mileage in on Windwalker or Ret, but I did have fun with Ret back when it first hit the PTR, even though I think they should have had a more clear goal for how much of a support-DPS hybrid they wanted Ret to be.

edit: Loving the action camera. For those who don't know how to use it:
    /console Actioncam Full gives you the full compliment of the feature.
    /console Actioncam On gives you a 'standard' set that's a little easier to control.
    /console Actioncam Basic gives you the basic action camera with no headbob, good for enjoying the new camera without risking motion sickness. You can also turn off headbob specifically with /Console Actioncam NoHeadMove if you want to keep the other stuff active but remove the headbob.
    Last edited by Thage; 2016-07-20 at 06:23 PM.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Moreso it's configurable, although since it just came out it can be very confusing. It opens up the actioncam variable to do some pretty neat things, like maybe not get you sick.
    I showcased it briefly here. It's timestamped to what you want to check out: https://youtu.be/0Qm_INt6e6s?t=8m13s
    I use this addon, it's the greatest. I can't wait for the day Blizz just hires the guy to do camera work for them and becomes a feature in the game.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defaulty View Post
    I use this addon, it's the greatest. I can't wait for the day Blizz just hires the guy to do camera work for them and becomes a feature in the game.
    I don't think the author is a big cinematographer, but he's definitely opened this thing up =).
    I've got the camera set to a default zoom (I didn't like it zooming in and out, I just want the camera to not keep my toon on the center of the screen) which makes things feel a lot less disorienting.

i though action camera wasnt in the game anymore lol. trying again today then after work.

Thanks, I'll check your video out for sure!

Absolutely loving the new transmog system. It's weird not having your bank and void storage full of transmog items. Tested out brewmaster and windwalker for the lols since i'll be switching over to vengeance when the DH becomes available. Absolutely despise brewmaster now, they pretty much took away everything that was fun with the spec for me. On the other hand i absolutely love windwalker now. I hated it in mop and wod but it's super fun to play now, especially with the new mastery.

I like the transmog system. The problem is cleaning out all my banks and void storage for my characters. I don't think I'll ever get it finished!

It's fantastic. A ton of specs that I liked, even after other people started loudly crying about them every single day for the past two years, are even better than they already were. I even mostly held off trying my "main", Monk, till the pre-patch actually launched and I am extremely impressed with WW/MW, so far.

Tried Arms, Ret and Outlaw on the PTR extensively and good god they're fun with the right talent setup. I don't think there's a single spec of any class right now that I couldn't learn to really like.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I'm loving it. Really liking the Rogue fantasy, abilities, combat animations along with the new combat sound effects. It just feels fresh enough to make playing interesting again. Just leveling now feels new-ish again thanks to all of the new spec abilities and mechanics, across ALL classes. Really enjoying Demonology Warlock, Outlaw Rogue, Discipline Priest, and Frost DK primarily, but I'm looking forward to everything at this point.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The professions UI is an improvement and quite nice to use.
    Yes! This is a major improvement. It reminds me of an add-on that I used to use back in the old days. Expanded the crafting UI out into two separate and much larger panes. I think it did the same thing for the Quest Log. Can't remember what the mod was called, but it made things a lot easier. Surprised that Blizzard took so long to implement this change, to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    yep :O that went bloody fast....First time I got over 100k, and now Im going 200k rofl. Had plenty of days of 50k but this....love being part of bonanza for once.

now im going to STV to farm mats....thats how much money there is to be made lamo. Nothing on AH
    Nice one! But I can't think what you're farming in STV to cash in like this...? Hmmmmm. Is it herbs/ink to make the cosmetic glyphs?

I was lucky enough to read a post from some kind soul on Monday, who advised unequipping your Shirts before the patch hit. Thanks to that, I now have some very rare shirts sitting in my bags just waiting to list on the AH --- Thug Shirt, Rugged Trappers Shirt, etc. Of course they're stranded on old servers that I no longer play on, so I'll have to invest in battle pets or something.