Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since it doesn't appear that we have any pressure going.

I still feel that Jynx, Blood and Kryllian feel scummy.

Mr President @Danner, Mind if I assist you (or start) in a push on...

Vote Kryllian

If I'm still giving off scum vibes, ask me some questions and I'll do my best to answer them while I'm present(ish) for the next about 60-90 minutes. Will likely be busy after that.

----
    ((Don't get me wrong, I like the heat, but when when you dump a handful of icecubes in a glass and they're already noticeably melting before you add the rest of the drink... it's too @#!#! hot inside. And can't forget the tragedy that is it's hot enough inside now that Chocolate is melting.... Blasphemy I know; guess we'll just have to eat it now then.))

We are probably going to lynch Cruelle and he is going to take Kryllian/Listo with him (most likely Kryllian) unless Crackle has a guilty check.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I'm still a bit diffuse on how we actually celebrate your health by lynching you.
    Also, is building a TPR worth the distraction, really?
    If you say it is, then that's fine. I take it you say it is, otherwise you wouldn't have claimed in the first place.
    I take that as you asking if it's worth upgrading my abilities?

If so:

I think it is. Yes I am left with only 2 abilities, but they will at least be working at 100%. Plus it leaves mafia to wifom which of the remaining abilities I have. I think with a 75% chance of my ability working, it's certainly worth a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Cruelle you did say you were dying at the end of this day for real or was that just hogwash? Dont have time to check thread, gotta work in 10m

Beaides the lynching yourself part.

Interesting. I'm not really sure what to make of recent events. So either this game isn't as 'basic' as many of us originally thought or Cruelle is lying and making a very bold, weird play. The former situation makes more sense than the latter simply because I can't see Cruelle making such a risky play early on when it's inevitable for her to be lynched if caught out.

So I guess my question for Cruelle - and anyone else who wishes to answer - is whether or not you believe that there's other weird roles present in this game.

I'm a little tipsy at the moment after an evening out so I'll post something more in-depth later.

Hmm so If I vote to lynch Cruelle and it empowers their abilities, this is good for us townsfolk. If I don't vote to lynch Cruelle it'll appear scummy because if Cruelle really is town this greatly strengthens them for one night.

OTOH if we vote to Lynch Cruelle and they are scum won't that make it nearly impossible for us townsfolk to deal with them? I'm not sure exactly how this 'flying pumpkin' thing works, having never encountered or read about it and I really don't want to make (yet another) newperson mistake this game.
    @Cruelle, you really want us to vote on you? I've got 2 reasons to vote yes and 2 reasons to vote no.
    Last edited by shirokitsune; 2016-07-20 at 11:52 PM. Reason: spellingz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Since it doesn't appear that we have any pressure going.

I still feel that Jynx, Blood and Kryllian feel scummy.

Mr President @Danner, Mind if I assist you (or start) in a push on...

Vote Kryllian

If I'm still giving off scum vibes, ask me some questions and I'll do my best to answer them while I'm present(ish) for the next about 60-90 minutes. Will likely be busy after that.
    I see your reason for voting Kryll. Can you give me your opinion on myself?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    @Cruelle you did say you were dying at the end of this day for real or was that just hogwash? Dont have time to check thread, gotta work in 10m

Beaides the lynching yourself part.
    I could die absolutely if I'm lynched. Which in turn will confirm my role claim.

Also did you *redact* yourself, or did someone else do it... Because I am greatly curious as to what is inside the pandora's box of red action....

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Ah yes, because no other system in this game is open to corruption or biased opinions. I forgot, every trust list posted is done through a program that renders all the opinions neutral and not based off personal feelings!

Also if you want to sit there and dis my system maybe try contributing ideas to it to rather than bitch about it without offering any advice on how to fix it.

Tl: Dr

If you don't have a real opinion shut the hell up.
    Ok. Let me know when I can talk again.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Cruelle having a hard time believing you're not a jester.

Umm won't it not show a role card unless you actually die? Die-Die that is, not just Die. I currently have a very mixed read on you, seeking killing abilities seems more like a non-town ability and idealogy; however even your pinning my ears back to answer your questions and not letting up seems very townsish.

So I'll say you feel town to me, with slight trust.
    @Crackle, weigh in please, I am curious as well if you have a N2 result since you had to claim cop. Also, mildly surprised that if you are a cop, why did whomever did away with Uggor not aim for you instead? Would seem in scum's best interests to remove you from the equation.

----
    More a speculation and not sure how game works question:
    I wonder if perhaps they can't order hits anymore without a godfather... Not entirely sure how basic ruleset works for these; in my mind doesn't removing the defined leader make the rest impotent? Or is there a method for one of the goons to take over the helm?

Deleted
    @Cruelle having a hard time believing you're not a jester.
    If that was the case I would have claimed a guilty on a townie yesterday, let you catch me in a lie today and tyvm lynched.

And apologies for the unintended Reaper reference.... My jokes really should just go BYE, Bye, bye....

10+ Year Old Account
    @shirokitsune Night action wifom.

I also have another innocent. But not going to reveal it straight away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    If that was the case I would have claimed a guilty on a townie yesterday, let you catch me in a lie today and tyvm lynched.
    Or you could do exactly what you are doing.

Anyways I'm off to work.

Die-Die Die.
    Hi, Reaper!

Deleted
    Umm won't it not show a role card unless you actually die? Die-Die that is, not just Die. I currently have a very mixed read on you, seeking killing abilities seems more like a non-town ability and idealogy;
    You don't actually know which abilities I get. You shouldn't presume I'm going to get the kill ability over the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could do exactly what you are doing.
    To make things harder for myself because?......(I'm stumped)

Quote Originally Posted by dethmourne View Post
    Ok. Let me know when I can talk again.
    When you decide to grow up and add something rather than sitting there spewing shit that doesn't matter, You're saying you don't trust me because I attempted to contribute in some form to the thread and you don't like the way I did it. But you offer nothing on how to improve the method of contribution I've chosen.

You're also accusing me of skewing my results without any actual vindication as to why you would believe that outside I might be being biased, but if you're looking at a list expecting it to not be biased you're just a fool.

Thirdly my list is not designed to appeal to any faction, it's just there to show who is adding more to the thread than a friendly how-do-ya-do and little else.

Like you accuse me of being biased, but your post where you voice your concerns about how my list is done is still viewed as contribution in my eyes because your adding your opinion to the thread. If I can view that with minimal bias and give you a nod for at least doing something why wouldn't you at least give me the benefit of the doubt or at least try to find a real issue with my list before you decide I'm going to use it for some nefarious scheme.

Deleted
    Also did you *redact* yourself, or did someone else do it... Because I am greatly curious as to what is inside the pandora's box of red action....
    I deliberately redacted so Scum don't know what 2 abilities I am left with.

For what it's worth I don't believe that Virothe would deliberately skew his results simply because if it becomes obvious that he is being biased then it paints him in a suspicious light. So regardless of his alignment to me it makes much more sense for him to be cool and calculated.

You don't actually know which abilities I get. You shouldn't presume I'm going to get the kill ability over the others.

- - - Updated - - -

To make things harder for myself because?......(I'm stumped)
    Ummm I'm confused because of this
    Here is my claim:

OK I am The leader of Ireland. Enda Kenny.

My abilities:

I have a 25% chance to redirect a night action.
    I have a 50% chance to kill anyone I target.
    I have a 75% chance to take someone with me when I am lynched or killed.
    I have a 100% chance to self resurrect upon being lynched.

If I get lynched I lose two of my abilities. One being my ability to self resurrect and the other is *redacted*, but in turn all my other abilities % is raised to 100. One other thing, I asked if my resurrect ability confirms it's self in the rp and it does.
    To me it would make sense if you'd lose the auto-rez and the vengeance kicker because otherwise you'd be basically able to take someone down with you once on first death/lynch; and if it was a lynch auto-rez and be able to take down yet another person with you, all while having a 50 and then 100% chance to kill more people. That puts you at being able to kill between 1-4 other people in two days depending on how you are taken down. In a game balance/design standpoint this seems horribly, horribly overpowered and skewed to favor whichever faction you represent.

If you keep the redirect and kill action, my guess would be you couldn't redirect from same target consecutive nights (similiar to doctor roles) otherwise again you'd have to be lynched to kill you because you could just keep protecting yourself. If you are allowed to use both in the same night it definitely makes you a Protection Role to respect, otherwise if it's one or the other each night you could still rake up quite a bunch of kills, but not within a 2 day time period.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Cruelle, then I may have undone your redaction with my analysis....