Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Shaman Class Campaign] The Earthen Ring Farseer, Savior of the Elements!

Recently finished up the Shaman Class Campaign on the beta, recorded for my Youtube channel, and figure I'd post it here for people who are curious.

Just fyi, since I know some people don't like this fact, but the entire series is with my own commentary as I play it. So if you care, feel free to not watch if you want.

Part one, Water:

Part two, Wind:

Part three, Earth:

And the finale, Fire:

7+ Year Old Account
    boring - nothing beats DK class hall campaign

thank you very much for sharing.
    I am very interested in all class Campaigns.

only class I am going to play is my Warlock, and need as much info as possible from all classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    You mean how DKs get owned at the end while not doing anything against a legion ?

So while the warlocks rebuild the black harvest council and enslave the fucking eredar twins, and while the warriors get fucking thorim as their follower as well as save ulduar, and while the paladins beat the living shit out of balnazzar at the priest order hall with an angel, you guys get beat the fuck up by our order hall peeps, while ressing your shitty DK after he purposefully killed himself in the end, with the LK calling it a "Justified" sacrifice?

Yep, totally good, no problems at all. BITE ME!

7+ Year Old Account
    So while the warlocks rebuild the black harvest council and enslave the fucking eredar twins, and while the warriors get fucking thorim as their follower as well as save ulduar, and while the paladins beat the living shit out of balnazzar at the priest order hall with an angel, you guys get beat the fuck up by our order hall peeps, while ressing your shitty DK after he purposefully killed himself in the end, with the LK calling it a "Justified" sacrifice?
    Its all interesting and all... but you know its not epic. DK class hall campaign feels epic and blizzard making DKs some kind of tragic hero (Without a monsters there can be are no heroes - Hi from Darion). Besides we have Four Fucking Horsemans and Lich King backing our ass while warlocks have mmm black harvest council? Never heard about them. Feel the difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    DK class hall campaign feels epic and blizzard making DKs some kind of tragic hero (Without a monsters there can be are no heroes - Hi from Darion)
    I don't know, Darion looks such a tryhard edgelord during the campaign. Illidan will have competition in Legion.

Anyway, I'll watch these when I have time. Thanks for your efforts, Krazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I don't know, Darion looks such a tryhard edgelord during the campaign. Illidan will have competition in Legion.
    You forget she who must not be named.

OT

THX Krazy

Sad thing about the Shaman campaign is, the first one is pretty much the best part.

Deepholm portion could've been just another questchain in Deepholm and the Firelands one is on the level of the WoD Garrison campaign - random as fuck.

On top of that, all Elemental Lords just gather for a happy family photo at the end, like how the fuck did they just get to Azeroth?
    Can they actually just show up on Azeroth whenever they want?
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-07-19 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You forget she who must not be named.

OT

THX Krazy
    Do you mean someone who rhymes with "ananas" ?

7+ Year Old Account
    so the twillight dragonflight is back?
    that's... interesting...

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Do you mean someone who rhymes with "ananas" ?
    I was thinking at someone rhyming with "loss".
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Will make it simple - Warlock/Shaman/Paladin/etc class halls story feels like you read scans of Marvel comics in PDF format. DK class hall campaign its like your watch new Marvel movie in cinema.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will make it simple - Warlock/Shaman/Paladin/etc class halls story feels like you read scans of Marvel comics in PDF format. DK class hall campaign its like your watch new Marvel movie in cinema.
    Both are mediocre at best ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Its not about Marvel - its about perception of content.

Yeah just like the Marvel Movies. I totally remember the time Rocket Raccoon decided to set groot on fire in order to turn him into a horrible Talking Raccoon monster.

In regards to the Deepholme part, I think Goriona escapes the fight even on heroic (not 100% sure) so it could have been her offspring. Or a new batch of eggs infused with magic used to create the previous batches. And while the story about how the Twilight Hammer is oh so numerous there is rather idiotic (it takes two guys to wipe them out) and makes Earth Elementals look worthless, the (long term) danger part may be accurate, since we don't know the scope of the Void Elemental manipulation. Blizzard should have fleshed out that story much better though and not overblow their supposed numbers.

The latter simplifies the story and has tons of flashy effects?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    In regards to the Deepholme part, I think Goriona escapes the fight even on heroic (not 100% sure) so it could have been her offspring. Or a new batch of eggs infused with magic used to create the previous batches. And while the story about how the Twilight Hammer is oh so numerous there is rather idiotic (it takes two guys to wipe them out) and makes Earth Elementals look worthless, the (long term) danger part may be accurate, since we don't know the scope of the Void Elemental manipulation. Blizzard should have fleshed out that story much better though and not overblow their supposed numbers.

The latter simplifies the story and has tons of flashy effects?
    interesting that you would think that, but it is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    interesting that you would think that, but it is wrong.
    Which part, exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which part, exactly?
    don't attack me.