Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Could be intended, could be a bug...

But then again (tinfoil-hat on):
    It might be a stress test. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    It's how the MAJORITY of RPers play. Why do you think Cath square is all ways packed full? And if you really are a RPer and you don't care about this then you don't understand the impact this could have on rp servers
    Seriously? if you don't care you're not an RP'er? Are you going that route? Translation:

"OMG YOU DONT RP in stormwind! you fake roleplayer lawl!"

Hint, there are a gabillion places in the world where you can RP. Noone is forcing you to go there, the RP groups decided that. And Blizzard doesn't have to take into account that minority that will whine about this. Also, there was beta, there was PTR. You could've noticed there, because it was already talked about there. But did you? Nope, whining in hindsight.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Seriously? if you don't care you're not an RP'er? Are you going that route? Translation:

"OMG YOU DONT RP in stormwind! you fake roleplayer lawl!"

Hint, there are a gabillion places in the world where you can RP. Noone is forcing you to go there, the RP groups decided that. And Blizzard doesn't have to take into account that minority that will whine about this. Also, there was beta, there was PTR. You could've noticed there, because it was already talked about there. But did you? Nope, whining in hindsight.
    Way to simplify my words mate. I meant that if you don't acknowledge that this has the potential to destroy server communities on RP servers then you don't care about the health of RP.
    Also, I wasn't in the beta and the PTR has always been CRZ, so you can drop that 'argument'.

Why is the fourm so damn toxic? Geeze

Deleted
    Stormwind has been CRZ for quite some time now, nothing new in this patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Stormwind has been CRZ for quite some time now, nothing new in this patch.
    No it hasn't

Deleted
    No it hasn't
    I've seen plenty of cross realm people in Stormwind when i was levelling late at night, and that is on a giant realm like Silvermoon Alliance side.

7+ Year Old Account
    BTW guys, Blizz tweeted saying they are aware of this issue and are working on it https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...21474284535808

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    I've seen plenty of cross realm people in Stormwind when i was levelling late at night, and that is on a giant realm like Silvermoon Alliance side.
    No you have not.

BTW guys, Blizz tweeted saying they are aware of this issue and are working on it https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...21474284535808
    So your moaning and whinging was useless and didn't reach anything. Imagine putting in a bug report, but that would be to obvious right?

And the forum didn't become toxic. It's toxic towards people who just expect everything to be done for them, and whine about the smallest change.

7+ Year Old Account
    again do we need 5 forums about this? like god danm

once the pre-patch is over, and everyone is outta stormwind, it will be back to normal
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-21 at 05:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    WRA is still going strong. High pop server with events every week
    Moon Guard and Argent Dawn too. This is definitely a very painful and unpleasant change for RP servers. It interrupts communities and separates friends and guildies for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

So your moaning and whinging was useless and didn't reach anything. Imagine putting in a bug report, but that would be to obvious right?

And the forum didn't become toxic. It's toxic towards people who just expect everything to be done for them, and whine about the smallest change.
    People did put in bug reports, jfc. So we want to talk about it and discuss elsewhere and make sure other people are informed and we're immediately moaning and whinging? Great attitude you've got there.

You have obviously never played on an RP server. Being able to see everyone in one area on one phase is a huge part of the way we play the game. If Blizz keeps this change on RP servers then they will more than likely die off. So please, don't call something a "Non issue" if you don't know the full implications of it
    Seems like an over reaction for a non issue. If people are truly being put into another phase because of "overcrowding" then that is a good thing. If it is "overcrowded", let's be honest its a RP realm, then there will still be plenty of people for you to "RP" with. If you want to "RP" with certain people in particular, just invite them to a group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

7+ Year Old Account

I put in multiple bug reports, but keep trying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Seems like an over reaction for a non issue. If people are truly being put into another phase because of "overcrowding" then that is a good thing. If it is "overcrowded", let's be honest its a RP realm, then there will still be plenty of people for you to "RP" with. If you want to "RP" with certain people in particular, just invite them to a group.
    That's the problem. We don't want to RP with "specific people " we want to RP with everyone in the city at that time. And they aren't "over crowded". Maybe for a normal server but not for an RP server

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Moon Guard and Argent Dawn too. This is definitely a very painful and unpleasant change for RP servers. It interrupts communities and separates friends and guildies for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

People did put in bug reports, jfc. So we want to talk about it and discuss elsewhere and make sure other people are informed and we're immediately moaning and whinging? Great attitude you've got there.
    Sure.. and where did I mean you? Can you please quote me, where I meant that anyone else than OP was whinging? Please do, I'll wait!

/headdesk

Complaining about how much blizzard sucks and how ruined RP servers will forever be because of this is useless. RP guilds will adapt. They always have. This is the same complaining about people going "OMG CATACLYSM IS GOING TO RUIN RP SERVERS". And well, it didn't. Most RP servers did that for themselves with highly elitist attitudes and frankly laughable guild/character concepts.

The few real good RP guilds that are left don't care about this change. They will change the theme, story etc a bit fitting within the RP, and everything can continue.

Is it a nuisance? Jep, is it a horrible RP server ruining thing? Not by a long shot.