What to do now?!

Hi guys,

I just cameback after around 9 months pause and I have literelly no idea what to do.
    I have the old combatant's pvp gear. Is there a way to get more gear to be better prepared for legion?
    Im playing UH DK

Should I do any pvp or pve?
    What do you suggest?
    Sorry I am a BIT LOST.

PS: I had Diablo UI but now its so bugged...can anyone suggest some actions bar simple addon?

Thanks so much

7+ Year Old Account
    i would say you should post this somewhere else... as this has nothing to do with dks, this has to do with you coming back after a long break...

putting it in the dk forums your gunna get alot less responses then if you put it in general
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    I just cameback after around 9 months pause and I have literelly no idea what to do.
    Im playing UH DK
    You came back to a time, where there is no catch up mechanism in game for you.
    All pvp players sitting in full 710(740) gear and most pve players got multiple BiS gear and testing new talentes/new broken end-content-playstyles.
    The easy goldfarming things got nerfed, so there is not even farming left to do.

If you bought pre-Legion for the early DemonHunter access, you need to wait 3+ weeks for the new class.

You could just pvp a bit, but to be honest, without the new pvp talents the new pvp system is not that interessting at the moment.

1 week before you could have got your raid mount, maybe a very late challenge mode achievement, but you are 1 week to late for those things.

Maybe use the time to build a nice UI or something, there is really nothing great for pausing players in the addon-patch, but thats not new with legion.
    -

Sorry, I was checking the DK foruns and i thought about my post.

Thanks Ange. So there is nothing to do basicly lol

You can still get your raid mount, pretty sure they are nerfing the drop rate/make it impossible to get on legion release.

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    Sorry, I was checking the DK foruns and i thought about my post.

Thanks Ange. So there is nothing to do basicly lol
    PVP isn't that bad - it will be more fun when we get the pvp talents, but I'm still enjoying it a bit! Upside is gear is less important so even with no gear, you won't be getting two shot by people in PVP. Give it a try!

You could get some 710 gear pretty quick by PVPing, and go try to run some mythics for heirloom trinkets if you don't have them all (like Gronntooth War Horn) to have in preparation for leveling in Legion.

You could also go do some transmog runs of old raids such as ICC to farm up some cool mogs and mounts

Finally, in the next couple of weeks, pre-expansion events like the legion invasions will start, and that should have lots of cool stuff to do!

Most people are jaded because they've been doing the same stuff for 12 months straight - can't blame em. But as someone who also recently returned, the myriad of stuff to do isn't boring for me yet, so if I were you, I'd go try it out!

As far as your second question ELVui is a great all over replacement for the base ui. If you just want a bar mod, I'd sugggest dominos.

Win BG's to get the Mark of Honor items to catch up on gear really fast, since stats are predetermined now dw about not having the right gear for PvP