Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    correct. whats your point?
    He's using jewtags (that's what those triple parenthesis around words mean) I doubt very much he has any sympathy for black people.

I can't take this seriously, when someone finally decides to get rid of the biggest piracy double standard on the internet, youtube, then maybe they'll be getting somewhere.

as far as music is concerned YT has to be the biggest infringer of copywrite, they actually host content, torrent sites are quite literally glorified links to content, no actual content.

its soo easy to rip tunes from YT now you can get mp3s of every video on there with a few clicks its not secure at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Evidence of KAT servers located in US.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fairly certain the US focuses more on violent crime. Any evidence to the contrary?
    Ah, that would explain it. Seems like a pretty stupid thing to keep your servers in the US where this could easily happen.

Deleted
    I wonder how these producers and distributors count their losses because of torrenting. They can't just assume that every person who downloaded something would buy a ticket to cinema / buy DVD / whatever. Can they?
    Last edited by mmoc3ad023a114; 2016-07-21 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    It's wrong to arrest people for violentless crimes.
    If someone tries to rob the ranch it won't be me that goes to jail even after I lay the beat-down on wannabe hoodlum.

Quote Originally Posted by zebreck View Post
    He's using jewtags (that's what those triple parenthesis around words mean) I doubt very much he has any sympathy for black people.
    Hmmm, never thought I'd see jewtags here.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    But then you would have Black Lives Matter complaining that the police were over policing "black bodies".
    How does focusing on violent crimes end up with a blacklivesmatter reference? Are u saying that only blacks commit violent crimes? I'm sure u already saw the numerous videos of white cops bullying and killing helpless black people but that's OK because statistics show x, y and z right? Smh. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    How does focusing on violent crimes end up with a blacklivesmatter reference? Are u saying that only blacks commit violent crimes? I'm sure u already saw the numerous videos of white cops bullying and killing helpless black people but that's OK because statistics show x, y and z right? Smh. It's sad.
    Yes it is sad that 12% of the population are responsible for 2/3's of violent crime, which generally have black people as victims.

It is sad that the police are looked upon with scorn trying to bring order to the chaos of violence that is occurring in the black communities where the vast majority of victims are black.

Yep, police are racist. They put their lives on the line everyday trying to stop crime where the victims of crime generally tends to be black, poor, and uneducated and easy targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    You would in most western countries.
    You mean like other countries where a woman gets arrested for defending herself against a rapist? And what happened to would-be rapist? Nothing.
    Fuck any country that penalizes a person for defending oneself, family, friends, and property.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    I wonder how these producers and distributors count their losses because of torrenting. They can't just assume that every person who downloaded something would buy a ticket to cinema / buy DVD / whatever. Can they?
    Actually if you check out the past lawsuits, its worse than that, they usually try to nail people for the price you would have paid on the product and then like 3 times more than that, arguing that your uploading (regardless of if they did) while p2p sharing caused X# of people to also not buy the product, so you owe us for that too.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, so Poland wouldn't extradite Roman Polanski but had no problem with that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Wonderful.

"Hey Apple, can you help us unlock the phone of this terrorist that killed a bunch of people?"

"No."

"OK. How about this guy that's hurting the profits of billion dollar corporations?"

"Sure!"

Its apples and oranges, for this guy what they gave him was part of what any company would have to give up by law, an IP addy that was used on Itunes via his PC.

The other situation was apple actually breaking into a persons phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome news. Shut all these scumbag pirate sites down, and lock up the owners. It also appears Pirate Bay was also taken offline. Hopefully the authorities also seized the servers and have access to the uploaders information and fine/imprison them as well. Nobody is entitled to free movies/music/software. You want the access it, then pay for it! And I dont want to hear the bullshit argument that people use them for legitimate purposes like downloading Linux distros, because everyone knows thats bullshit. Less than .01% of the users only downloaded a Linux Distro. And if you want one, you can always download it from the website of the distributor for free
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-07-21 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Wait, so Poland wouldn't extradite Roman Polanski but had no problem with that guy?
    I thought it was France that wouldn't extradite Polanski? Either way things change in 30 years.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Actually if you check out the past lawsuits, its worse than that, they usually try to nail people for the price you would have paid on the product and then like 3 times more than that, arguing that your uploading (regardless of if they did) while p2p sharing caused X# of people to also not buy the product, so you owe us for that too.
    That's kinda sketchy. Does this reasoning handles on its own in the court?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Some people are "more equal" than others.

On a side note I've read somewhere that they caught him trying to sell some ads on kickass to some undercover guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Well if you use the legal methods it's not an issue

Deleted
    Finally we're dealing with the REAL criminals in our society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Its apples and oranges, for this guy what they gave him was part of what any company would have to give up by law, an IP addy that was used on Itunes via his PC.

The other situation was apple actually breaking into a persons phone.
    Not entirely different. Either way you look at it, the end result is access to data. Apple was ordered by a court to unlock the phone as well.
    Eat yo vegetables

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Surely this will turn the tide against piracy...
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wow they found him and arrested him from some EU country. That's crazy.

Unless he let himself be publicly known as that website owner. Which would be really dumb.
    They tracked him down with the help of Apple and Facebook. They took the IP address that logged into the KAT Facebook account and found the same IP address was used to make a transaction on Itunes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Maybe try catching bad guys like ISIS leaders etc.?

Oh yeah, Taylor Swift and Leonardo DiCaprio don't have enough trillions on their bank accounts! Gotta squaze a bit more!
    You do know the FBI can do more than one thing at a time right?. That's why there are thousands of agents. And who are you to say when someone has enough money? Sounds like youre just jealous because you dont have as much as they do

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    If they wouldnt have bought a ticket or DVD anyway, then it must not be very good, so they shouldnt worry about not seeing/listening to it. But of course the millenials all think that they should have equal access to everything regardless of whether they can afford it or not. They are the entitlement generation