Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Thank you "Correct the Record" for telling us the attacks against Hillary Clinton are lies. What would we do without "Correct the Record", Clinton's multi-million dollar operation of telling everyone they are wrong about Clinton.

It's all just a vast right-wing conspiracy!!!!

She was under sniper fire in Bosnia!

She never allowed someone who donated to the Clinton Foundation with no experience to sit on sensitive state department boards concerning nuclear weapons!

She actually does carry Hot Sauce around and her constantly telling black audiences that she did wasn't pandering to them, cause girl, she likes seasonin' and spiciness!

She didn't call black people "super predators", and how important it was to bring black "to heel".

She didn't publicly attack, harass and defame all those survivors of her Husband's rape, sexual assaults and sexual harassment!

She didn't lie to the American public to cover up lapses in President Obama's intelligence organization when she said the attack in Benghazi was a spontaneous protest that turned violent. That was actually what happened. What she told President Obama, her own family and other world leaders that it was indeed an actual pre-planned terrorist attack was a lie to them. She didn't lie to the public!

She didn't have Top Secret classified documents on her own unprotected servers!

She didn't constantly lie to the American public about it either!

She did only have one server and not eight or more like the FBI says!

She absolutely didn't sign waivers allowing weapons and materials to be given to warlords in Sudan who she knew extensively used young 10 year old soldiers as a large part of their army.

Nope, she did not commit an act against Humanity there, nope, not all.

VAST RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACIES!!!!

laid it all out there for the blind leftists

And let me be clear, the leftists supporting Hillary are NOT liberal

They stole the word liberal, our country was founded on true liberal values, but you gotta stop somewhere and "conserve" those values
    This regressive left mindset pushed by the people who think Hillary gives a damn about them is gonna get women enslaved and gays massacred

This regressive left mindset pushed by the people who think Hillary gives a damn about them is gonna get women enslaved and gays massacred
    you're a hoot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    While I see the point people are trying to make here, the fact that he is still a billionaire today speaks volumes. Could he be worth more, absolutely, but he also could have been one of those people to lose millions in the stock market and never make it to billionaire status.
    He has had several bankruptsies. A person who isn't born into wealth, wouldn't be able to survive it. The guy is such a horrible businessman, that he started a mortgage company in 2007. The majority of Trump's claimed wealth, is his personal evaluation of his names worth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    laid it all out there for the blind leftists

And let me be clear, the leftists supporting Hillary are NOT liberal

They stole the word liberal, our country was founded on true liberal values, but you gotta stop somewhere and "conserve" those values
    This is why people are voting Hillary... That is just insane...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you post this on MMO Champ, where the majority of posters are unable to vote for Hillary as it is, because they are not the US citizens?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    A bunch of Republican/Conservative talking points wouldn't make me unable to vote for Hillary Clinton if I were inclined to. Also Crowder has an incredibly punchable face, like really really punchable. So much so that I'm kind of impressed there is video of him without excessive bruising visible.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Why do you post this on MMO Champ, where the majority of posters are unable to vote for Hillary as it is, because they are not the US citizens?
    According to some you can just go to the US and vote since voter fraud is so easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    They can go right to the links and see for themselves, you white supremacist supporter. There is no "out of context" here.
    Well you didn't quote the full conversation so it's out of context.

I don't feel like voting for the first (openly) lizard person president so that's why I literally can't vote for Hillary.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    According to some you can just go to the US and vote since voter fraud is so easy to do.
    It really is easy to do, you don't have to show ID, you just say you're so and so and boom, you're in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    LOL as if you anyone needs to watch a YouTube video to enlighten them on why they shouldn't vote for her. If she loses, I wonder if she will blame it on a YouTube video....

*RIMSHOT*
    I see what you did there lol

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will never understand the two party system. You always end up voting for the lesser evil and not for people who share your own values or thoughts.

Must suck major ass and I dont think I would even vote if I lived with such a system.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    LOL as if you anyone needs to watch a YouTube video to enlighten them on why they shouldn't vote for her. If she loses, I wonder if she will blame it on a YouTube video....

*RIMSHOT*
    That was good lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    I will never understand the two party system. You always end up voting for the lesser evil and not for people who share your own values or thoughts.

Must suck major ass and I dont think I would even vote if I lived with such a system.
    They work together behind the scenes, the elite doesn't care who wins they already have both candidates in their pockets, that's why they are so scared of trump, he's not indebted to the establishment

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post

They work together behind the scenes, the elite doesn't care who wins they already have both candidates in their pockets, that's why they are so scared of trump, he's not indebted to the establishment
    Well said. Trump 2016 let's make America great again!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Um I am voting for Hillary Clinton. Most of the attacks against her are largely propaganda.
    I suppose her clearly breaking the law, which in some lights what she did could possibly be seen as treasonous, then the FBI magically recommends no action against her is propaganda?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Well said. Trump 2016 let's make America great again!
    The answer to 1984 is 1776!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Crooked Hillary and her Democrat cucks can't stand to this!

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    So is that an image of Trump delivering "democracy" to the world in the form of war?

Seems very accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    The right wing posters who say LGBT folks should support Trump because Hillary accepts money from countries with bad LGBT rights records never get old.

I mean sure, it's totally obvious that LGBT folks should go to the GOP given how warm and fuzzy their 2016 platform is on gay right? Oh....wait......

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The right wing posters who say LGBT folks should support Trump because Hillary accepts money from countries with bad LGBT rights records never get old.

I mean sure, it's totally obvious that LGBT folks should go to the GOP given how warm and fuzzy their 2016 platform is on gay right? Oh....wait......
    I can only hope the floundering to get people to not vote for Clinton will get more and more absurd. doubt after the DNC convention there will be an actual race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I can only hope the floundering to get people to not vote for Clinton will get more and more absurd. doubt after the DNC convention there will be an actual race.
    Naw, there will be a race to the very end because of how tribal US politics has become. It's quite possible, however, that Trump will never gain a clear lead over Clinton if the RNC boost doesn't take him over the top in the polling.

The media will do whatever they can to make the race close.

...Ain't nothing "literal" about it...