Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah, I don't really see it. When you do a standard sweeping wave, you have to have your hand out in a similar fashion (although the hand is usually more upright). Taking a still frame of said motion is deceptive. Doesn't seem like the intent was to invoke Hitler, otherwise the arm would have stayed rigid and the torso would turn to sweep across rather than the arm moving.

Completely a different scenario from the Hitler Trump Star of David incident IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Keep it in that other thread, numbnuts.
    If you are going to be claiming someone is convincing others of a falsehood, I think it's only appropriate to provide an example of your integrity. Thanks for insulting me, it made my point much easier to show.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Thanks for insulting me...
    My pleasure.

Its okay guys, shes taking it back.
    #Bellamysalute
    Last edited by Bryntrollian; 2016-07-21 at 02:46 PM.

Yeah, theres a shit-ton more practical and real things to complain about the RNC than this.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Looks to me more like a wave that accidentally looks like a nazi salute.
    Pretty much the case for every "Look at this politician doing a nazi salute!"

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Yeah, theres a shit-ton more practical and real things to complain about the RNC than this.
    Yeah, by the video it seems like she realized what her wave might looke like and stopped immidietly.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Pretty much the case for every "Look at this politician doing a nazi salute!"

Its a conspiracy!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Its a conspiracy!
    American presidential races wouldn't make for good reality TV if there weren't people making these claims.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Pretty much this, it's extremely easy to make something innocent like a quick wave towards the audience look like a Nazi salute from the proper angle. People on the internet love to do this stuff...
    In Germany you learn very fast not to use your right hand if you want make gestures like waving or judging someones height xD
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Its only a hitlergruß if you remain in that position for a longer time... picking random frames from a very short situation is just propaganda bullshit. You will find such nitpicked frames of almost all politicans.. even Obama is a nazi by your propaganda press standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    In Germany you learn very fast not to use your right hand if you want make gestures like waving or judging someones height xD
    Yeah, the way JBL learned during a WWE house show in Germany. He was taking his heal character to a whole new level by saluting and goose-stepping. He got fired from CNBC for that, among other things.

What an idiot, your supposed to do the other one when your on stage. The open-hand over the shoulder, everyone else does the salute. Dumb bitch cant even get fascism right.

This is ridiculous even for progressives. My God.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Democrats and liberals are getting more desperate everyday, when they see this election slipping away because their candidate Hillary Clinton is so fucking vile.
    yaaaasssss
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Looks like an elaborate nazi salute to me, maybe she had a secret bet with some of her friends she would/could do it or not.

Seems too elaborate to me accidental to me.

People are going to disagree sure, fine, but when I look at that objectively, I see someone trying to intentionally make a nazi salute. I don't think it's as innocent as some people think it is.
    I have never heard anyone calling a nazi salute elaborate.

Could you explain what an elaborate nazi salute is versus a run-of-the-mill nazi salute?

Deleted
    Is it a surprise to anyone that lefties see nazis everywhere? Can't even wave for a bus to stop soon without some delusional marxist popping up from behind a bush and croaking "nazi, nazi!!!"

Lesson is almost everyone waving to a crowd extends their arm, since crooking your elbow is usually an attempt to appear childlike or innocent, and if you take a still shot of it, it will look vaguely like a Bellamy salute (which the Nazis didn't invent). People are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Is it a surprise to anyone that lefties see nazis everywhere? Can't even wave for a bus to stop soon without some delusional marxist popping up from behind a bush and croaking "nazi, nazi!!!"
    One party sees nazis, the other sees communists.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Pretty much this, it's extremely easy to make something innocent like a quick wave towards the audience look like a Nazi salute from the proper angle. People on the internet love to do this stuff...
    Yep. Just a desperate attempt by the opposing party in a effort to draw the attention away from their crook of a candidate.