Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Heroes today is really getting on my nerves.

Might considering putting game time on World of Warcraft and check out that.

Hi, you appear to have mistaken this thread for your twitter account.

Do you need help finding it?

Do we know what time the animated short is being release?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Do we know what time the animated short is being release?
    Probably later on in the day.
    *Shrug*

Be sure to check all the Blizzard places.
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably later on in the day.
    *Shrug*
    great answer, but when later today?
    in 2 hours? 3? later today in another universe? later today in the year 2198?

Formerly known as Arafal

3 hours from yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    You are considering "putting game time on World of Warcraft" for like what, 10 pages now? We get it.
    He likes to repeat himself and make awkward questions in a single posts, hes been that way since WoD's thread. I'm surprised he hasn't asked about playble Ogres again lul.

Anyone heard when the beta servers will be brought down?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...-140-7-20-2016

We’ll also be premiering the first in the Harbingers animated series during Comic-Con and right here on the official World of Warcraft site. Check back on Thursday to see a tale featuring Gul’dan. In the meantime, here’s a taste of what’s to come.
    I would say sometime in the next 7 hours, probably before 3pm pst so as not to compete with their panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zol View Post
    Anyone heard when the beta servers will be brought down?
    It changes a lot per Beta and no one knows when it will be now.

You are good for probably another month.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Tbh I want to see Khadgar more then Gul'dan. I love Khadgar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Tbh I want to see Khadgar more then Gul'dan. I love Khadgar.
    They made the old shaved wizard really likeable, and is it pick on Shaggy day?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    and is it pick on Shaggy day?
    if you keep thinking that this is tumblr or twitter, then ye, it is.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-07-21 at 05:09 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    They made the old shaved wizard really likeable...
    Unlike the vast majority of important lore characters, they actually gave Khadgar a sense of humor. Makes him much more relatable than preachy Draenei or GRR SAVAGE orcs.

Odd bug
    Muddied Water Elementals are currently dropping Season 9 Priest's gloves, i have like 10 in my bags in 5 mins.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Plus he is a total silver fox *swoon*
    Whelp Rule 34 strikes again.

10+ Year Old Account
    So. On my druid, I had a completely full bank, a completely full void, completely full bags. I had five thousand crates' worth of BoE leather greens, blues and epics, plus staves, daggers, 1H and 2H maces, fist, polearms and offhands. My druid has completed Classic Loremaster plus every available quest in every expansion since Classic.

And with ALL OF THAT... I have collected only approximately 25% of the available appearances in the game.

I have almost all the tabards, because I'm exalted everywhere. Almost all the shirts. But everything else? About 25% of any slot. That is how many pieces of art I haven't collected yet... boss drops I had no room to store from everywhere from Stockades to Hellfire Citadel and every dungeon and raid in between. Plus a ton of one-off pieces that are sitting on rep vendors and old justice/valor/honor/conquest vendors.

I do not have the appearances for 2748 pieces of leather armor and 1146 weapons/offhands.

My OCD inner child is hyperventilating.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    So. On my druid, I had a completely full bank, a completely full void, completely full bags. I had five thousand crates' worth of BoE leather greens, blues and epics, plus staves, daggers, 1H and 2H maces, fist, polearms and offhands. My druid has completed Classic Loremaster plus every available quest in every expansion since Classic.

And with ALL OF THAT... I have collected only approximately 25% of the available appearances in the game.

I have almost all the tabards, because I'm exalted everywhere. Almost all the shirts. But everything else? About 25% of any slot. That is how many pieces of art I haven't collected yet... boss drops I had no room to store from everywhere from Stockades to Hellfire Citadel and every dungeon and raid in between. Plus a ton of one-off pieces that are sitting on rep vendors and old justice/valor/honor/conquest vendors.

I do not have the appearances for 2748 pieces of leather armor and 1146 weapons/offhands.

My OCD inner child is hyperventilating.
    You're forgetting all the other armor types and all the class exclusive armor sets. Rogue, monk and druid all use different armor sets so you wont be able to get the unique sets for those on your druid neccesarily. Plus plate, mail and cloth sets can't be collected on a druid either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    You're forgetting all the other armor types and all the class exclusive armor sets. Rogue, monk and druid all use different armor sets so you wont be able to get the unique sets for those on your druid neccesarily. Plus plate, mail and cloth sets can't be collected on a druid either.
    Not forgetting them, just working on my primary main right now, which is the druid. So rogue sets are meaningless for her.

The only other class I will collect 100% will be my hunter.

I have alts of every class, but there is a limit to my insanity.

ETA: Just to be sure you understood what I posted - those numbers were gathered from inside the Appearance UI where it only shows the things you are eligible to collect. Thus other non-druid armor wouldn't be included, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    Not forgetting them, just working on my primary main right now, which is the druid. So rogue sets are meaningless for her.

The only other class I will collect 100% will be my hunter.

I have alts of every class, but there is a limit to my insanity.

ETA: Just to be sure you understood what I posted - those numbers were gathered from inside the Appearance UI where it only shows the things you are eligible to collect. Thus other non-druid armor wouldn't be included, for example.
    They wouldnt? Oh, okay I figured class restrictions werent a thing, just armor type restrictions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    They wouldnt? Oh, okay I figured class restrictions werent a thing, just armor type restrictions.
    Ya. If you look in the Appearance tab, it only shows you the items you are eligible to collect, sorted by collected and not collected. It won't show you other classes' restricted sets, weapon types your toon can't use, etc. So at the top there where it has a progress bar - for example, my druid is eligible for 531 staves, and I have unlocked 192 of them.

If you take a few minutes to do the math on every item slot, you can come up with how many you haven't learned yet.