7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The new mog system seems to be impossible to manage without a good addon. Far harder to pick a set in that huge mess.
    really? its pretty easy for me, the only shit i have to deal with is not having enough matching belts..... and i need more chestpieces, and no, i dont mean fucking robes....

Formerly known as Arafal

There is a glitch that allows you to get inside the paladin class order hall on live. All npc's and stuff(portal to broken isles dalaran) are inside aswell, however, you can't get past some guards, they will teleport you outside of light hopes chapel immediately.

7+ Year Old Account
    soooo.... now, where is the damn gul'dan short, they better dont make me angry! >:-(
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-07-21 at 09:11 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    soooo.... now, where is the damn gul'dan short, they better dont make me angry! >
    It's three hours away.

Didn't Olivia JUST join Blizzard not even a year ago?

Edit: The answer is no, but very close. She joined up in early 2015. So a little over a year.

https://twitter.com/oliviadgrace/sta...85686473043968

I bet the candle is next.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    It's three hours away.
    thank you.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The new mog system seems to be impossible to manage without a good addon. Far harder to pick a set in that huge mess.

Ofc as always, addons will save WoW's UI
    I would agree that it can be a little overwhelming. When I get bored with what I'm wearing I usually pick a color, and then sift through Mogit for items in that color to start building something. Or sometimes, I surf through the weapons until I find one I like then build an outfit around it, etc.

Mogit has been updated for Legion, I've seen a few pushes via Curse in the last couple of days. I don't have it enabled right now but I assume it's working okay. However, it didn't use to include *all* item appearances, and I don't know if they have added them all, or are now using the Appearance tab contents as their source so you can see them all.

I suspect over time that we are going to see some really good wardrobe add-ons show up. People are already anxious for an AH filter that helps you see only the items you haven't learned, for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Didn't Olivia JUST join Blizzard not even a year ago?

Edit: The answer is no, but very close. She joined up in early 2015. So a little over a year.

https://twitter.com/oliviadgrace/sta...85686473043968
    I got it second hand but I heard their North American e-sports aren't doing all that well. What I was told was that all the HoTS top teams are struggling because the prizes aren't big enough to support the effort, for example. I don't think they have figured out the secret sauce to compete with League of Legends tourneys. (I assume Starcraft is as big as ever in Asia, but Olivia Grace isn't going to be over in Asia doing e-sports.)

Also, as an aside - none of these people leaving means anything is wrong at Blizzard. The job market is finally truly going gangbusters. All kinds of places around me have hiring signs up. IT unemployment in my city is less than 1%. Recruiters are calling and emailing quite a bit, and quite a few people I know are or have recently changed jobs.

These days, job hopping is the only way to get a decent raise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit sad about all these people leaving. Wonder if they were let go and given a severance package to not talk?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leaving doesnt neccesarily mean "fired." The gaming industry has long since been one with a very high turnover rate. Its just accepted that you move on after a while or after you find a better opportunity. I think it is more of a testament to the work environment at Blizzard that they have such low employee churn compared to the industry norm.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new transmog is making me smile. Mind you I'm not into it, if I find a nice helm or weapon or something I like the looks of I'll use it. But I know grown men sitting at their computers for long stretches figuring out what belt looks best with the rest of the outfit I'm not ranting, I think it's great.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is the Comic-Con panel livestreamed?
    Or do we need to wait for videos that come on YouTube after the panel?

Quote Originally Posted by maxje98 View Post
    Is the Comic-Con panel livestreamed?
    Or do we need to wait for videos that come on YouTube after the panel?
    Probably only report of what they said + guldan video.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    The new transmog is making me smile. Mind you I'm not into it, if I find a nice helm or weapon or something I like the looks of I'll use it. But I know grown men sitting at their computers for long stretches figuring out what belt looks best with the rest of the outfit I'm not ranting, I think it's great.
    I am a engineer/designer by profession. I am pushing 40. I am a solidly built 6' 2" tall and weigh 208 lbs. I have been playing barbie dress-up for the last two days with all of my world of warcraft characters.

#justmanlythings

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I am a engineer/designer by profession. I am pushing 40. I am a solidly built 6' 2" tall and weigh 208 lbs. I have been playing barbie dress-up for the last two days with all of my world of warcraft characters.

#justmanlythings
    Be a man, girl!

kekeke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Bit sad about all these people leaving. Wonder if they were let go and given a severance package to not talk?
    Sincerely doubt it. The job market is quite improved and there are a lot of opportunities out there for people now. Plus, I hate to say it, but customer service at IT-based companies is kind of dead-end- it's rare for people to move into development from there, and there are only so many upper CS management spots. So if someone wants to take on new challenges, they almost have to look for another job elsewhere. Plus these days most employers don't give enough raises so after a few years, you are making a lot less than a new hire in your job would make, which makes jumping to a new company for the 'current market rate' very very appealing.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    Be a man, girl!

kekeke
    Im not even joking. I was scrolling through the boots on my warrior and saw one that i really liked and though to myself "I really like these boots. Ima design an ensemble around these boots." Spent the next 20 minutes trying to find just the right mix of gear.

Thanks Blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    World of wardrobe - The mogging addiction.

Formerly known as Arafal

Argh, I'm 8 cloaks short of Fashionista: Back. It is so infuriating.

7+ Year Old Account
    im missing 3 more achievements for the fabulous achievement.
    and they are exactly the items i never use and dont like and hate to farm.
    shirts, tabards and cloacks....
    i use shirts very rarely, i never wear tabards at all! and putting a cloack on one of my characters is the most disgusting and disturbing thing i can imagine that can happen in game. (cloacks are and look shitty, and you know it!)

Formerly known as Arafal