8 12.50%

9 14.06%

8 12.50%

5 7.81%

10 15.63%

7 10.94%

7 10.94%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    6/10, gets a point for his swank headpiece.

I nominate Aethas Sunreaver.

6/10, just really a plot device, a forgettable character outside the expansion but he did make the cinematic interesting at least

Nominating ravencrest again.

Actually if I'm misunderstanding the rules, and I can't do ravencrest again, I'll do gnaar
    Last edited by Challenge; 2016-07-21 at 09:37 PM.

Plot device or not, his actions did push the plot a fuckton. Almost 3 expansions of Alliance-Horde war can be tracked back to the Wrathgate. He was cool during the Scourge Invasion too. Plus, a Forsaken character that isn't Sylvanas and actually (at least at the time, since then Nathanos stopped slacking) is in the spotlight and exists in more than 1-2 quests. And while Zulkhan is right there was little reason for him to work with the Legion if he operated on the basis of revenge against the Scourge, the shady behavior of some of the Apothecaries behind the scenes was OK, the coup was interesting, the quests are some of the best in the game.

Still, a shame he did betray the Forsaken, waste of potential and led back to Sylvanas having all the Forsaken spotlight for ages. And one thing that I don't get is that Putress was kind of big deal among the Apothecaries as the Grand Apothecary. Yet, the other one is just there in few quests and is just another NPC, nothing particularly special. Hell, Lydon seems to be more important.

Anyway, 7/10.

+1 for Voren'thal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    6/10, just really a plot device, a forgettable character outside the expansion but he did make the cinematic interesting at least

Nominating ravencrest again.

Actually if I'm misunderstanding the rules, and I can't do ravencrest again, I'll do gnaar
    Yes, you can't nominate him again. Also, Gan'ar is 8/10 in the list, but both @Arafal123 & @Zulkhan nominated him in this very topic, so he already qualified.

Feel free to nominate someone else!

In that case, I nominate Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Meh. He was just there for a couple expansions, then he had one big scene. 2/10.

I nominate Hemet Nesingwary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Guy who appeared like once or twice and then did a 'shocking' betrayal. Lifeless plot device, nothing more. 3/10 at best.

6/10

I actually remember this guy from Shattrah during the Scourge invasion, was a bit suprised to see him making such an awesome appearance in the Wrath Gate cinematic. His voice fits him so well. This is basically why I gave him an average rating, because as a character he felt lacking. We don't even know why he felt like betraying the Forsaken to join the Burning Legion, there were no real motives behind him other than wanting everyone to die. Maybe Putress was..... actually a dreadlord? Nah, just let this joke die. I wonder how he looks without his hood though.