Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    As long as they would do what they want in theirs country I have no problem with this. If they attack Poland again to start WWIII then we will have problem xD
    fascistic, xenophobic militant parties have a way of not just "doing what they want in their own countries."

See... WW2.

I'm not really in favour of racism/xenophobia, but I understand why some people will support that kind of attacks - it must really feel bad seeing so many foreigners in your country, which do not really want to work as they came there just to take welfare ...
    Then there are ways to address that without resorting to violence.

Sad truth is that most middle easterns do not want to assimilate with people in Europe, theirs wifes will never speak anything other than arabic, and they will reproduce as many times as possible just to make more people which think that they are entitled to welfare from white people just because they do not believe in theirs god ...
    The vast majority of Muslims in the United States have no such issues.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Yeah, because if they don't, people just wont be able to help themselves in becoming Nazis. They just have no power over whether to remain ordinary German citizens or give in to the mad ramblings of a fascistic, xenophobic militant party.

Damn, do I wish people had free will.
    Hate breeds hate. If she doesn't stop her hateful rhetoric against her own people and allowing crimes to be committed by refugees under the guise of somehow being super liberal of the type that gives the OP orgasms when in reality is destroying her country, then more and more of these groups will spring up to counter it. It has nothing to do with xenophobic and everything to do with the shit she's pulling and the shit the "refugees" are pulling. Just like if the government doesn't squash this BLM nonsense now or they don't squash themselves you're going to see a rise of KKK and such who will be going after innocent people just like BLM is doing.

Damn I do wish people would learn to comprehend things rather than act like it was a matter of not having free will.

- - - Updated - - -

fascistic, xenophobic militant parties have a way of not just "doing what they want in their own countries."

See... WW2.

Then there are ways to address that without resorting to violence.

BLM and feminism are already fascistic xenophobic and militant. Why aren't you against them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Not surprised at all, though I'm not sure I would call someone defending their homeland "Nazis"
    Attacking random people is rarely equated with "defending your homeland."

Unless, you know, you're ISIS. They seem to believe stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    222 recorded attacks from a population of 81 million, the reich is on the rise again...

cut the hyperbole.
    The assertion is that the number of radicalized nazis and attacks is increasing.

So unless you don't view that notion as a problem, I'd say... it's a problem.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Not surprised at all, though I'm not sure I would call someone defending their homeland "Nazis"
    Don't you know that they change meaning of word "racism" not that long ago? Now it means if you are white and say anything about colored people then you are racist, and if colored people say anything on white people then it is constructed criticism. Also white pride apply to all whites, even poor eastern europeans, which never had anything to do with colored slaves ...

They are probably far enough from Mekka and radical terrorist since SecretService is listening to every word they are saying on phones.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Hate breeds hate. If she doesn't stop her hateful rhetoric against her own people and allowing crimes to be committed by refugees under the guise of somehow being super liberal of the type that gives the OP orgasms when in reality is destroying her country, then more and more of these groups will spring up to counter it. It has nothing to do with xenophobic and everything to do with the shit she's pulling and the shit the "refugees" are pulling. Just like if the government doesn't squash this BLM nonsense now or they don't squash themselves you're going to see a rise of KKK and such who will be going after innocent people just like BLM is doing.

Damn I do wish people would learn to comprehend things rather than act like it was a matter of not having free will.

- - - Updated - - -

BLM and feminism are already fascistic xenophobic and militant. Why aren't you against them?
    I agree with this - if government is doing nothing to help with a problem of injustice, and it is run by self hating woman, then people will do all kind of stupid shit just because they want to DO SOMETHING to change it, no matter if it would be better or worse.
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2016-07-22 at 04:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I take that these right wing groups never end up attacking refugees that were actually causing harm to anyone. They are probably attacking innocent families who are not bothering anyone.
    I mean that's pretty much how it goes which is why Merkel was an idiot to not have intervened with the refugees raping people to begin with. When you allow crimes to go on like the refugees and the BLM terrorists, you're going to have people spring up with hatred that gets misguided to the innocent. It's not right, but it's what happens and it's basically all the fault of the previous preventable incidents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    And two wrongs don't make a right. You can't "excuse" attacks on random people. Criminals are criminals, and should be treated as such, regardless of the purity of their imagined "motives."

People always have a choice.

Sorry, I don't remember the last time the Tumblr feminists attacked an innocent person's home.

Don't equate twitter feeds with real life.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Attacking random people is rarely equated with "defending your homeland."

Unless, you know, you're ISIS. They seem to believe stuff like that.

The assertion is that the number of radicalized nazis and attacks is increasing.

So unless you don't view that notion as a problem, I'd say... it's a problem.
    Taking in refugees/economic migrants majority of which will not assimilate and will want the rules adjusted for them has a tendency of causing resentment by the local population that will have to pay for their stay.

I love how people are somehow able to persuade themselves that feminists are terrorists.

-But we know the drill : make a move that the angry white boys dislike because of the female cast ? Feminazi. Bad. Usually from people that get aroused by news of skinheads beating non whites.

-Spend your days screaming about killing migrants and race traitors. Not Nazi. Hero. You are defend ''your'' women from miscegenation (IE, not having sex with proper men, AKA you and your pals), and its presumably all a Jewish plot if you are single with your tattoed swatiska in the face.

Also, it's fun to see the angry boys finally considering one rape accusation true. Because in pretty much all other possible circumstances, they would say that the woman are ''ugly feminists liars'' with the usual ''LULZ, she is so fat that no alpha malez would have sex with her'' ''argument''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-22 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I love how people are somehow able to persuade themselves that feminists are terrorists.

But we know the drill : make a move that the angry white boys dislike because of the female cast
    Maybe issue is not female cast, but lack of original cast? It is like making Scary Movie without Cindy ...

Also about feminazi

If you truly fight for equality then ... maybe read about being egalitarian? (It is same story as with BLM - both of those groups would claim they fight for all people yet at the same time they call themselves names which tell truth about what they care about, eg. if BLM would be against police brutality they could call themselves something other right? Aren't there whites/asians/native americans killed by police in USA?).

On topic - racism is wrong, but it is good when too much foreign culture is getting trough your doors to the point where you are loosing your own culture (just like in Norway where they found old pagan altar, but women working for government (arabic/middle eastern descent) signed papers straight away to demolish this site. This is absolutely disgusting

https://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogs...Y1CF2plAZSp.97
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2016-07-22 at 05:17 AM.
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    They are probably far enough from Mekka and radical terrorist since SecretService is listening to every word they are saying on phones.
    So being a continent away on Europe isn't far enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Taking in refugees/economic migrants majority of which will not assimilate and will want the rules adjusted for them has a tendency of causing resentment by the local population that will have to pay for their stay.
    And attacking random people solves this problem... how?
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't, but it was obvious that not everyone is going to accept them with wide open arms...cause and effect.

When people see their country and future of their kids being destroyed they tend to shift to more radical believes. I hope Germans will be able to take back their country before it is too late.

Yes Europe is way too close to middle east, and since they don't have even ask for visa, they do not respect European cultures at all. Would that be weird in USA if muslims would start praying on middle of the street/sidewalk? This would be nothing new for France. Would it be ridiculous if you are coming back from shop with couple of beers and you would be stopped by sharia patrol which would take beers from you? Nothing new for UK. Anyone with visa in USA can stay there forever even if they do not work? I don't think so ...

Of course it do not, but this is something you would expect when German government is ... anti-german!

Only thing that is left is to ban pork in Germany ...
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2016-07-22 at 05:30 AM.

Once again, it's cute to see the usual suspects ignored that their beloved mustachooed maniac lloved Muslims for the whole murdering indfidels gig. He considered christianism a religion for weak non Aryans...

Turbo-radicalization was used to explain why Second/Third Generation Muslims seem to commit terrorism

Like so:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/21...islamic-state/

http://www.dw.com/en/cologne-mayor-b...cks/a-19377053

You'll notice a big difference between this and what OP is mad about. It actually happened lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    When people see their country and future of their kids being destroyed they tend to shift to more radical believes. I hope Germans will be able to take back their country before it is too late.
    Yeah, it worked like a charm in 1945....all Germans in one country. Just not the way they wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW dudes, I hate to tell you that, but you are missing the big point about your beloved Aryan supermen.

See, the whole gig about brutally murdering Jews, Blacks, Jews, feminists, Jews, liberals, Jews, Gays, Jews (but once again, no Arab-your Fhurah loved then much more than French or Italians), it was not done by a bunch of losers parading with a big Nazi flag in Wisconsin. It was done with an army with tanks and aircraft. You can scream, you can cry, you can call me SJW, but the average angry white boy is very good for sending pictures of his junk at Anita Sarkeesian, not so much for your beloved ''racial war''....

The best thing the average Nazi will ever achieve in his life is to get in a group of 10 and punch one Mexican in a backstreet while screeming ''he iz an IZLAMIST''.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    An example..

>there are people who think the far right are the real terror threat

Muslims make up about 5% of the population in European countries. The Far Right generally polls much higher than that. Yet when we look at the kill-count...

And that's just terrorism. Not things like Grooming Gangs or Cologne

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah, it worked like a charm in 1945....all Germans in one country. Just not the way they wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW dudes, I hate to tell you that, but you are missing the big point about your beloved Aryan supermen.

See, the whole gig about brutally murdering Jews, Blacks, Jews, feminists, Jews, liberals, Jews, Gays, Jews (but once again, no Arab-your Fhurah loved then much more than French or Italians), it was not done by a bunch of losers parading with a big Nazi flag in Wisconsin. It was done with an army. You can scream, you can cry, you can call me SJW, but the average angry white boy is very good for sending pictures of his junk at Anita Sarkeesian, not so much for your beloved ''racial war''....
    You seem delusional tbh. You're talking to yourself almost

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Yeah... some people in Germany (German here) even vote for those trashy nazis. They copy the canadian migration system and thing this rightist shit could work in Europe. It will not. We will stand firm and make Merkel the light of hope in this sad world.https://mediendienst-integration.de/...ngsgesetz.html
    >in a thread started by a proud Canadian this gets said

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Maximum overdrive!
    God dammit, Genn! I was gonna say that!

You are delusionnal to point out that your beloved Nazis were good at murdering people because they had an army, not because they were a bunch of drunken losers meeting in the basement of their ''Supreme Neo Reichfhurer SS'' mom ?

Deleted
    Why don't we try to hug it out like we do with the returning jihadists? Sign them up for a few sessions with a shrink. I'm sure they have PTSD after burning all those refugee homes, poor souls, must be tough on them. Lets give them a free fully furnished home so they feel appreciated in our society. While we're at it lets give them jobs at refugee homes so they can reconcile with their victims. Turn the other cheek, people. Love will prevail! )))