Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    Who? i mean seriously who? What is a turkish person doing there? TYT? what the actual fuck is going on
    Jesus Christ, hes an American reporting the news.. In the USA! You remember Schwarzenegger wasn't born in the USA either, right? Wasn't he a Republican Governor?.. Don't be a hypocrite, unless you're actually just a bigot and a racist... in which case, your opinion shouldn't count..

@Eugenik I really really really didn't have any idea as to who those people are. I had to check it on wikipedia. Now I understand he is a political commentator. I actually watched the video a little bit without sounds (workplace) and after glancing WWE comment i was incredibly confused. Don't get me wrong. didn't mean anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    Yeah, millions are listening to him daily.
    At what point was I talking about radio? I think I explicitly said web. Also, how exactly do you measure how many people listen to radio, anyway? Radios are receivers, not transmitters.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was actually pretty hilarious. Troll level 9000.

It looks staged to me. I dont trust alex jones at all, hes controlled opposition.

I'm surprised he didnt start callin' him mean gene and pointing at the camera talkin about summerslam.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was great fun!

There's just one thing missing, John Cena jumping in and some guy screaming his name. Fade to black. Best video 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    All that needs to be said. He made his career off lying to gullible people, but his lies have become quite dangerous.
    Let's be fair though, plenty of people on the far left have done the same thing, the first one that comes to mind is Barack Obama.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this needs to be brought up in every discussion where Alex Jones is involved.
    How the man is treated as though he's got any credibility at all is a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    I feel like this needs to be brought up in every discussion where Alex Jones is involved.

Plastic chemicals in water makes people gay, its a fact.

Oh my god when the phone-guest asks if he can hear him and he freaks out.

Nearly fell out of my chair in laughter.

I've known he's been crazy for so long that I realized I've never listened to a full segment from him. I'm pretty positive now his brain has about 30 seconds every few minutes when it just stalls and stops working before catching back up again.

The gay frogs though.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-22 at 07:33 AM.

You obviously don't take super male vitality.

TYT seems like a bunch of circlejerks, but Jones is conman. Don't know what else there is to say.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    You obviously don't take super male vitality.
    It's so powerful I only take zero halves of the daily recommended dose. Just enough to break the conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    TYT seems like a bunch of circlejerks, but Jones is conman. Don't know what else there is to say.
    TYT are hardly without their flaws. I agree with them a lot of the time, though I also find myself disagreeing with them occasionally, and often their presentation leaves a lot to be desired. You know, a healthy relationship with a somewhat unprofessional online news commentary show.

And then we have Alex Jones:

crazy Alex Jones. hes like a way funnier version of Trump. also ever since Rob Ford dies we need a new crack addict to watch over the internet and Alex is it.

no denying that he totally trolled The Young Turds.

Both of these guys are idiots that target a specific type of person and feed them with nonsense and lies.

unfortunately, that specific type of person is alot of people and growing rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Let's be fair though, plenty of people on the far left have done the same thing, the first one that comes to mind is Barack Obama.
    Their is no far left, just far right that tries to move the center

Both guys are idiots but Jones was in the wrong here clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I think alex jones is drunk.
    I think he has been for many years now
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh