Poll: Are you going to play legion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I have already bought the expansion only thing turning me off from the game right now is this awful zoomed in camera.
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Deleted
    I have not paid a single cent for WoW since 2010. I'll buy a Key for Gold like I did with WoD.s

10+ Year Old Account
    Signs point to No. At least not at full price. My time expired the day before the pre-patch so I'll renew when the events start and play a bit. If I really like changes I might buy at release but the combination of the hunter changes, their attitude on flying (which for me is less about putting it in and more about their refusal to commit to a deadline) and general lack of enthusiasm on my part make me lean to No. Things that would get me to lean to Yes? Friends coming back at the start, deciding I really like the changes in the pre-Patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I preordered during the announcement event when preorders became available. You guys not buying until flight are going to be waiting a long time.I don't imagine it coming until at least halfway through the expansion, and I see that continuing into every expansion from now on until they come up with actual flight mechanics that add to gameplay, if that even matters to them.

Let's go with 'Not sure yet, but probably yes'
    So, If i do, I'll play my 10 lvls and quit after 2 months or so like I did with WoD :/

When flying was released: "Oh my god flying ruins the game I quit!"

When flying is not available: "Oh my god flying is gone now the game is ruined I quit!"

Not 100% sure yet as I have been gone for a while due to no time to play, but I may jump in again now that my work schedule has slowed down.

If you're quitting over flyng or a camera zoom, good riddance. Game is literally better without your type in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got in alpha months ago but planned on buying it before then. Being in alpha and beta has done nothing but get me more hyped for it to go live so when I get pets, gear, what not I get to keep it

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting to see how the general reaction to it is, before I'm give Blizzard more of my money.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I see you're still fanboying hard.

The rest of your fanboy spiel isn't worth replying to.
    Oh it's you, the guy who calls anyone who doesn't think Blizzard caused 9/11 a fan boy calling someone a fan boy.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Already bought a copy and will be buying the physcial CE of it as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    i will. but not for 60 dollarinos + subscription

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Oh it's you, the guy who calls anyone who doesn't think Blizzard caused 9/11 a fan boy calling someone a fan boy.
    Cute, except I back up my statements with facts as I did above, not bullshit pulled from Blizz's PR spin.

Thanks for playing.

Already did, month ago.
    Been having a blast in alpha and beta.

Best expantion we have had in a long time.

There are some changes like not being able to respec that I really dislike but all in all, it's great.

no... already seen from mythic HFC this week that camera changes greatly inhibit tanks and melee

and i still cannot get over blizzards ridiculous ideology of removing flight at the start of expansions, it has the complete opposite effect of getting people to explore the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Already bought it.

Could care less about flying.
    Do not give a crap about camera distance.
    I like the PvP changes that distance it from PvE.
    I do not RP.
    Professions are shaping up nicely.

I have five lowbies to level to 100 still. Been unsubbing and resubbing a lot. (I'm one of those "cyclical" subscribers they talked about...)

Eventually, probably by Christmas, I'll get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    So now that we have the prepatch, have you decided are you going to buy/play legion?

I'm still not sure, but it's more likely that I won't, since I'm not the fan of some of the changes.
    Removal of camera distance is awful, I don't like some of the classes, nameplates are awful (even tho that shouldn't be an issue with an add-on) and probably couple more stuff that I've missed.
    I decided that I would buy Legion when it didn't have a name. I don't see a reason ever to stop my subscription until there are no more expansions. I said to myself in when I was buying Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal that I would follow these games with orcs and humans until the story ended. It isn't over yet

People just love to whine about WoW - maybe because there is no alternative? Or maybe cos they have nothing better to do? I think if people focused more on the good things of WoW instead of bitter whining on forums, those people who whine would see there is little to whine about and maybe they wouldn't be so bitter

Already bought it. At this point I doubt I'll stick around after seeing the leveling story and some of the dungeons. The "oh, well that's .... different" sheen is already off the class downgrades. I mean updates.

No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Dragon View Post
    You're missing the option of already pre-ordered and ready to play legion at launch
    That would simply be 'yes'.