Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Omg people so...... Braindead. It was this way with MoP to WoD prepatch and omg its the same way now. Npc even tells you this and logic thinking will agree thats ofc the new dalaran and not dalaran of 3 expansion ago. And as you said your self you can not acces it yet. So why even post this if you already got your answere. Wtf you expect to get out of your post? Magicaly have npc ported to your garrison?

OP you fail at logic. How do you survive in the real world?
    Last edited by Az0na; 2016-07-22 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    i dont use the bmah ever as i earn things the proper way, by actually earning things when the content is relevant.
    Oh haha you're so hardcore. Fuck off tosser

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Except you also have to be an exalted champion with one of the factions to even buy shit from their vendors. And I've already spent so much time in that place grinding all mounts on my main, I really wanted to avoid doing it again.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't bid there noob, only look at it
    Lol calling people noob, when you're dumb as shit making this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    How have people like rob not been banned but im banned monthly? step your game up MMO-C mods
    But I like watching him go rage mode.

The same thing happened prior to WoD. She is gone for a bit. If it helps just imagine she is just selling that silly gun she has 3 times a week and some awful pet you can buy from a capitol city.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

God fucking dammit, Flintlocke's Blasthammer is on there and it ends in 2 hours. I wanted that so bad. This is so retarded
    Sarcasm right?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Sarcasm right?
    No? I dunno wtf you guys are on about with it's always on there, but I've been checking the BMAH every day for months and only the last two or three weeks I've seen it on there multiple times. And there's no guarantee it will be on there again when Legion launches.

No? I dunno wtf you guys are on about with it's always on there, but I've been checking the BMAH every day for months and only the last two or three weeks I've seen it on there multiple times. And there's no guarantee it will be on there again when Legion launches.
    Then since the BMAH isn't available and it might not be on there for Legion then do the alternative people have shown you. Your choice of course not to but if you don't then you are only hurting yourself if you really want this gun that bad. Personally I think there are nicer guns but y'know opinions and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Don't be lazy? It's like a week worth of farming dailies, if u can't do that you shouldn't play WoW.
    and then if you're horde..

The guy in Nagrand says she moved to a sky city, which is Dalaran... But she's not in old Dalaran, she's in new Dalaran right? But we can't go there yet?

Does this mean BMAH is unavailable right now? Cuz that would be really fucking stupid.
    Are you completely new to the game, or just stupid? BMAH also went away at the end of MoP until WoD came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Then since the BMAH isn't available and it might not be on there for Legion then do the alternative people have shown you. Your choice of course not to but if you don't then you are only hurting yourself if you really want this gun that bad. Personally I think there are nicer guns but y'know opinions and all.
    Did I ask you if you thought the gun looked nice? No? Then shut up plz

Yep, it is irksome not seeing what those BMAH items and prices are during the day.

The guy in Nagrand says she moved to a sky city, which is Dalaran... But she's not in old Dalaran, she's in new Dalaran right? But we can't go there yet?

Does this mean BMAH is unavailable right now? Cuz that would be really fucking stupid.
    Yes. It is closed until Legion. I am pretty sure that info was included in a blue post some time ago.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Did I ask you if you thought the gun looked nice? No? Then shut up plz
    Point proven. You are given advice and throw a rage fit like a child. Also I said the gun looked bad in my opinion. Did I say you could not like it? Perhaps get some reading comprehension and a better attitude . Can't imagine what you are actually like in WoW.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-07-22 at 01:40 PM.

tradeskillmaster.com/black-market is showing that there are bids on items, is it possible, exploit or a bug?

Except you also have to be an exalted champion with one of the factions to even buy shit from their vendors. And I've already spent so much time in that place grinding all mounts on my main, I really wanted to avoid doing it again.
    No you don't. You can buy the weapons from your racial vendor right off.

Also, if you've already done Crusader on another toon, you can do two of the quests for seals, so you can get 5 a day including the heroic dungeon ones. I've been doing this on my toons for awhile now. My Shaman hasn't done anything for the tournament but she was able to grind enough seals to get the Ironforge Smasher and the Ironforge Ram doing the dungeon and the crusader quests.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    No you don't. You can buy the weapons from your racial vendor right off.

Also, if you've already done Crusader on another toon, you can do two of the quests for seals, so you can get 5 a day.
    Yep. I went back to stuff for the Fashonista things. Just need to do cloaks now and people have bumped up the prices on them like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    Idd she will be in Dalaran sewers, which can be a open world ffa pvp zone so hf getting ganked while placing bets, or ganking players depending on what you like xD (during legion ofc)
    You can hire a bodyguard to accompany you in the sewers; also, once you get to Goya's area, FFA PvP is disabled and you get 5-minute flagged instead.

Well to be fair it kinda makes sense the Black Market would be in a dangerous place.

With the prepatch they updated the BMAH to have a chance to drop Legion epics, if they didn't disable/move it we have over a month of chances to get Legion epics before it even launches.