Page 14 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jork View Post
    The German government have silenced the police, forbidding them to confirm anything about the attacks. I guess we'll never know what exactly happened, like how many died, and if there were multiple shootings.
    Sure, dude, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    RTL reporting: Eyewhitness said that suspect shouted "Scheiß Ausländer"
    Sure they did bud, sure they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany

Wouldn't this be a better link?

So the vast majority of terrorism has come from Muslims in the last decade, as well as past that, with the second place going to a left-wing group.
    5 total events in 10 years, one was not islamist, and one targeted at the US Military. Makes 3 small scale events caused by some radical Islamist.
    Not enough to break out into fear and paranoia, sorry.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You know, placing a bomb in a airport is terrorism, even if you are white. Now, you can say correctly that IRA was not specifically aiming to inflict maximum casualties.
    I don't think anyone ever did really... Weren't they pretty good sports about saying stuff like "Theres a bomb here, just think how many people would have been killed if we hadn't phoned you up to warn you. Next time we might not be so gracious" and keep the actual live stuff to more political targets than "maximum carnage"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I would like to see faces of some of the posters here, if this was confirmed...
    Faces of joy since they would now support the attacker ?

you would see mild surprise that it was different the then current trends that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jork View Post
    The German government have silenced the police, forbidding them to confirm anything about the attacks. I guess we'll never know what exactly happened, like how many died, and if there were multiple shootings.
    Could our fresh 2 bit poster please stop shit-posting? You will certainly get a death toll to rub one out later..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    RTL reporting: Eyewhitness said that suspect shouted "Scheiß Ausländer"
    could be liberal propaganda.

With what the government is covering up chance is we will never even get to know the truth.

If this is islam terror attack then AfD gets stronger and SPD/CDU don't want that to happen.

*tinfoil hat off*

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad that when I saw" Mass shooting" I thought of "in the U.S." would be the next thing in the title. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Should i bring up the IRA bombings? I mean you act as if Europe doesn't have its fair share of domestic terrorists.
    Uh, the Last IRA bombing was done in 2001. 15 years ago.

Kind of living in the present now.

Aren't you?

You people saying it's not radical Islamists are in for a world of disappointment I think.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    some already noted that this being the 5th anniversary of the Norway attack by Breivik could be significant, just because of that i wouldn't be totally surprised if it turns out to be a far right attack, but given recent events my bet is still on islamic terrorists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    could be liberal propaganda.

With what the government is covering up chance is we will never even get to know the truth.

If this is islam terror attack then AfD gets stronger and SPD/CDU don't want that to happen.

*tinfoil hat off*
    How convenient. "My version is right, and if it turns out to be wrong, then it is just the propaganda lying about it".

MMO-Champ, MMO-Champ... You never cease to amaze me!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Well I guess Tennisace had a point about far right violence being on the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by ABEEnr2 View Post
    Instead of people blaming muslims why not take the fight to ISIS? i mean if you cut of the head of the snake it will die. so if you took the fight to ISIS long ago this wouldent even have happened.
    Because when you are sick you treat the cause not the symptoms. ISIS is the symptom of a sick and barbaric religion and 2/3 (1 billion people) of their "moderate" believers would happily stone you to death for having sex or being gay. And until you libtards assholes won't stop sucking their cocks and protect their right to religion instead of our right to life, things like this will happen daily.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I don't think anyone ever did really... Weren't they pretty good sports about saying stuff like "Theres a bomb here, just think how many people would have been killed if we hadn't phoned you up to warn you. Next time we might not be so gracious" and keep the actual live stuff to more political targets than "maximum carnage"...
    Correct. It's still terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    some already noted that this being the 5th anniversary of the Norway attack by Breivik could be significant, just because of that i wouldn't be totally surprised if it turns out to be a far right attack, but given recent events my bet is still on islamic terrorists.
    Islamic terrorists do not usually perform attacks in the form of mass shootings though. The only event I remember is the recent shooting in Orlando, and there the guy likely acted on his own.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

"Tagesschau" now reported 6 dead and 3 shooters.