Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Guy was TOLD by someone else that SUPPOSEDLY one of the people COMING INTO THEIR DIRECTION was screaming "shit foreigners", he also supposedly was wearing nazi attire. Does the guy in the video we have look like he's wearing nazi attire?
    If it was allahu akbar we'd already have heard about it. Daesh want it to be known that it's them committing the terror act, so why do we not hear from anyone(!) that somebody shouted allahu akbar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    The police requested several times to take down any video/photo material to not support the suspects.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Fountain inside the mall
    Nice Am I being blind or ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    The Quran is no Dogma there are many muslim groups around the world that want to reform there religion.
    What? No there aren't. There's several different muslim groups, that much is true. But there aren't many groups who want to reform the religion. Reforming the religion is FORBIDDEN by the very religion itself. You can't alter THE UNSPOKEN WORD OF GOD GIVEN BY THE ARCHANGEL GABRIE TO MUHAMMED HIMSELF. Who the hell are you to try and alter that? What authority do you have when Muhammed was specifically stated to be THE LAST PROPHET EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    They still use the same material as all others. NTV just reported the same. First witnesses all say they heard "scheiß kannacken" (fucking "wog" or "dago") and they described them as wearing right wing clothes (bomberjacke and springerstiefel)
    There's a video. The guy is black haired, wearing an adidas shirt and no nazi attire at all. He's also one of three culprits the police is looking for. The guy in the interview said that HE HEARD from SOMEONE ELSE that SUPPOSEDLY this is what happened. Not that it was what he himself saw or witnessed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by super friendly kitty cat View Post
    fountain inside the mall

omg lord kek has memed it!!

Praise kek!!

I dunno, that might be because I'm a ''stupid liberal cuck'', but isn't extremely unlikely that a German dude exchanged insults with a group of terrorists ?

Deleted
    if that video of the guy outside McDonalds is real, and this attacks aim was to cause casualties, then they did a shit job.

arm yourselves, store food.

this is going to get alot worse before it gets better.

Full on race wars are about to erupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Nice Am I being blind or ....
    Nah... just the frog king fountain.. nothing else to see

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Nah... just the frog king fountain.. nothing else to see
    I've been to Munich. Fcking gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    if that video of the guy outside McDonalds is real, and this attacks aim was to cause casualties, then they did a shit job.
    Was just about to post, it's a good thing he looked like he had incredibly bad aim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The police requested several times to take down any video/photo material to not support the suspects.
    Yet the TV channels are showing all the photo and video material....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Fountain inside the mall

Well, that is going to be great for 4chan I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    If it was allahu akbar we'd already have heard about it. Daesh want it to be known that it's them committing the terror act, so why do we not hear from anyone(!) that somebody shouted allahu akbar
    Not really. It takes time to find out who's responsible, especially when the culprits are still at large and you have no body to work with. It'll be interesting to see how this one turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    From what i am hearing the shooting inside started at that point by other gunmen, people outside were approaching to find out the cause of the noise and the gunman in the video cocked the pistol and opened fire on them.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    RTL just showed 2 covered bodies OUTSIDE of buildings. Not so good in munich today, highway trespassers heading for Munich are told to leave highway ASAP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I've been to Munich. Fcking gorgeous.
    yeah, the Bavarian govt is pimping the city for many decades.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I dunno, that might be because I'm a ''stupid liberal cuck'', but isn't extremely unlikely that a German dude exchanged insults with a group of terrorists ?
    Wouldn't that have happened EITHER way though? Terrorists are German, other Germans talk back to him. Terrorist is not German, Germans talk back to them.

Can't wait for positive id on the shooter(s) so whatever group can cum all over themselves in excitement.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    - be Eurocuck
    - ban Guns
    - mock burgers for allowing guns
    - get shot anyway
    Hold tight, I'm about to shake up your world:

WWE is staged!