Replacing LVL 95 Polearm?

So I was sitting at work talking to some friends in a hangout chat, when it dawned on me. When I go home and log into my level 95 WW Monk, I'm not going to be able to realistically use my polearm that I currently have equipped. Where should I go about getting fist weapons to replace my polearm? Is there some I could just grab from a vendor quickly with gold to suffice until I get some quest rewards? Auction House?

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by permifrost View Post
    So I was sitting at work talking to some friends in a hangout chat, when it dawned on me. When I go home and log into my level 95 WW Monk, I'm not going to be able to realistically use my polearm that I currently have equipped. Where should I go about getting fist weapons to replace my polearm? Is there some I could just grab from a vendor quickly with gold to suffice until I get some quest rewards? Auction House?

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    You should be automatically mailed some weapons that correspond to your general ilvl when you login.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/items/weapons...filter=86;11;0

Check the AH for one of the onehanders. Unfortunately no Fist but Swords Maces and Axes
    Last edited by mmoc6785fb2956; 2016-07-19 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celede View Post
    You should be automatically mailed some weapons that correspond to your general ilvl when you login.
    Heyyy that's awesome. My co-worker told me he thought that was the case but wasn't sure. Thanks so much!

They're pretty garbagey 655s but they're something until you can get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Yea that's fine, I just completely forgot about Fists of Fury needing fist weapons until someone said something that triggered me to think about it. At least I can log in and keep leveling right away instead of shopping around :P

Yea that's fine, I just completely forgot about Fists of Fury needing fist weapons until someone said something that triggered me to think about it. At least I can log in and keep leveling right away instead of shopping around :P
    One thing to note is I'm not sure you'll even get the 655's as a sub-100 character. That's what my monks have gotten, but they're 100.

You may even find yourself given some kind of crappier green, but again as you say at least you will have something you can use, and that's a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing to note is I'm not sure you'll even get the 655's as a sub-100 character. That's what my monks have gotten, but they're 100.

You may even find yourself given some kind of crappier green, but again as you say at least you will have something you can use, and that's a good thing.
    They're blues equivalent to same-level quest rewards. My level 98 DK got a pair of 588 swords.

Welp, they gave me a Brewmaster staff that I can't use as a WW haha. Oh wellll.

Welp, they gave me a Brewmaster staff that I can't use as a WW haha. Oh wellll.
    Check your mailbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Check your mailbox.
    That's what was in my mailbox lol

I got swords with item level 720 in my mail. Same on beta. Maybe it's somehow related to your item level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    I got swords with item level 720 in my mail. Same on beta. Maybe it's somehow related to your item level?
    Idk, I have a 713 ilvl and got 655s.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Then probably raid progress. Got ilvl 655 weapons on both my warrior and DK, and I don't raid with them.

The swords were just in my inventory, which have since been replaced. But I did get replacement stuff for both Brewmaster and WW

Sorry for partial hijack, but is there a story behind the polearm thing disabling FoF? It's a little puzzling to me why they'd change that.

Quote Originally Posted by -Blitz- View Post
    Sorry for partial hijack, but is there a story behind the polearm thing disabling FoF? It's a little puzzling to me why they'd change that.
    The Windwalker Monk artifact in Legion is a pair of fist weapons. Windwalkers are no longer meant to use two-handers. That is why they sent you a pair of swords when prepatch began, in case you didn't have any, so you could start playing right away without having to find some.

I guess the puzzling part is still, why even allow it to be used at all. Oh well. Bliz works in mysterious ways. Luckily, I had a pretty nice pair of 1H.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    The lowest wpn i got mailed wads 705. They must have some way to decided what to send
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I find it funny that on my BrM they replaced my Polearm... with a staff.... very weird.