Apocalypse - Bonereaper Skin

Hey guys! To all the beta testers out there, has anyone managed to find the location of the Bonereaper skin for Apocalypse?

It'll probably be one of my first goals to obtain it to match the transmog I'm planning to make.
    Last edited by Nak; 2016-07-21 at 02:45 AM.

I would very much like to know as well.

Anyone at all? Maybe a discussion on possible whereabouts if it hasn't been found yet.

Book in Scholomance.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Book in Scholomance.
    Ahh okay, like on one of the book shelves? Or does it drop from a mob/boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really want to find out too. There was some discussion about it in the 'Unholy DK Alpha Testers, Please Read!' thread. Here is the link to the part I caught:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post41307600

At the very least, it'll give you places that have been searched and maybe some ideas about where to search as well.

This may not be the appropriate thread, but is there a source of information out there that lists where the majority of the skins may come from? I'm also interested in the re-colors as well. I'm not at all up-to-date on the Artifacts like I should be. The red/orange Bonereaper skin is the one I really want!

Quote Originally Posted by fent View Post
    This may not be the appropriate thread, but is there a source of information out there that lists where the majority of the skins may come from? I'm also interested in the re-colors as well. I'm not at all up-to-date on the Artifacts like I should be. The red/orange Bonereaper skin is the one I really want!
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...unholy/AkIhIQA

If you mouse over the re-colors, it tells you how to get the alternate colors. For example the orange/red Bonereaper comes from completing 200 world quests with a hidden artifact appearance. But we need to find where Bonereaper comes from in order to get it.. and I can't seem to find any information on where to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc...unholy/AkIhIQA

If you mouse over the re-colors, it tells you how to get the alternate colors. For example the orange/red Bonereaper comes from completing 200 world quests with a hidden artifact appearance. But we need to find where Bonereaper comes from in order to get it.. and I can't seem to find any information on where to find it.
    Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Ahh okay, like on one of the book shelves? Or does it drop from a mob/boss?
    Sorry I was high when I posted that and for some reason I thought if I said it, it would be true.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Sorry I was high when I posted that and for some reason I thought if I said it, it would be true.
    Lmao oh. It's okay, no worries.