Page 43 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    How do you? You quoted an article because you liked it and agreed with what it was saying.
    No I fucking didn't. Are you Finnish too?

I always thought this was an English speaking forum, but apparently not, because English definitely isn't in use by the majority of people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Their internal conflicts are amazing.
    Any comedian could fill dozens of shows with it.
    They apparently have a crime-rate higher than the worst Muslim-area in the country.
    One of the top guys got into some problems for physically abusing his pregnant wife, while at the same time threatening his father in law and his mistress.
    I'd watch this show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    No doubt. It's funny that the article apparently quoted CNN's claim.
    Mix it together with naive brainwashed audience and we get the post factual age.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripax View Post
    I wonder if anyone has made a Thesis about how all the topics of tragic news eventually turn in to massive piles of shit and arguments of all kinds of irrelevant things... I bet there'd be 80% less pages in this topic without the crap.
    It's the same dozen people too who ignore any logic or reason that doesn't fuel their need to take dumps all over each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here lies David St. Hubbins, and why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jork View Post
    Fuck me, the Daily Mail.

Source of all things profound.

Did you say Akbar? You mean Admiral Ackbar?

You can't really dust for vomit.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think it is not a stretch to expect someone having been in the proximity of a mass shooter to not have a very clear recollection of events. Have you never been in a close-to-death situation? If you have, you would understand it.
    Not even close proproximity, she was 2cm away from the attacker according to CNN!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Which religion do you reckon he was part of?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    It was an eye witness account from someone who was there on scene who gave her account of what she heard and saw.

If you want to discount her testimony, that is fine. You are free to do so.

However, for me, it is pretty compelling testimony and is so far the best evidence of what group it was and what the motivation for the attack was.
    You know that near death situations makes people not having the best memory of the events and are usually discounted without solid evidences to support them?

Witness: Attacker yelled anti-foreigner slur
    Posted at
    22:50
    Witness Luan Zequiri said he was at the scene when the shooting broke out. He tells the Germany broadcaster n-tv that he heard the attacker yell an anti-foreigner slur.

He says he saw only one attacker, who was wearing boots and a backpack.

He says he looked in the direction of the attacker, who shot two people on the stairs. He hid in a shop, then ran outside when the coast was clear and saw bodies of the dead and wounded on the ground.
    From BBC. Doesn't seem to agree with CNNs "Allah Ackbar" witness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    The fuck you want really? I haven't had a beef with you before, I don't recognise you. Trying to act clever? funny? What is it?
    I think he is mocking your constant blurting out that your opponents are cucks. You spend a lot of time imagining that given your posts.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Not even close proproximity, she was 2cm away from the attacker according to CNN!
    The attacker yelled on her ear, accordingly to the CNN report!

Plain silly to make these type of news.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The article mention the guy scream ''Im German'' and ''allah ackabr'', which s od...
    He claimed to be BORN in Germany, which is a bit different. If it was indeed him talking he also ranted about several other things including being mentally ill. People were taking some of the stuff others screamed at him when he was on the roof and twisted who said what which spawned the initial reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, evidence suggests that this is just one shooter.
    That, would actually be hilarious. Because they think that it's possible that one of the shooters is amongst the dead. Which would make one question where his gun went. Because then they'd be hunting ghosts all this time and the situation would be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Have you seen the actual interview, are you capable of understanding German? The witness in question WAS TOLD by SOMEONE ELSE a FRIEND OF HIS that this supposedly happened. Which is several degrees of removal and hearsay still being warped into "this happened" when translated more than once and reshouted by various media outlets.

The description given in that interview, DOES NOT ALIGN WITH AT LEAST ONE OF THE CULPRITS WE'VE SEEN.

Is this guy wearing combat boots, which is what he said was told him? Is the guy wearing a bomber jacket, as he said was told him. Does he look like the usual neo nazi, as he said his friend told him? The answer in every single last case is a resounding no. You are going out of your way to snap up some of the earliest reports, hearsay and other stuff ignoring that the narrative has moved far beyond them at this point and reheating them.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2016-07-22 at 09:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    BS. CNN's earwitness was 2cm away. /s

Deleted
    The fucking worst thing about these beta cucked manlets is that - they are believing they are fighting for the right cause.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I think it is not a stretch to expect someone having been in the proximity of a mass shooter to not have a very clear recollection of events. Have you never been in a close-to-death situation? If you have, you would understand it.

Until we hear the official statement from the Police on what has actually happened, any speculation is pointless.
    But, your speculation that this eye-witness is in a state of shock and doesn't know what she is saying is pure speculation itself.

You think she is just making everything up? She just answered the phone and started rambling incoherently about allah ackbar?

There isn't any reason to believe she is in a state of shock, or she doesn't realize what she is saying.

She is remarkably well composed, well spoken and very descriptive in her testimony.

Deleted
    I think he is mocking your constant blurting out that your opponents are cucks. You spend a lot of time imagining that given your posts.
    I think you fall into the same category of animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    That, would actually be hilarious. Because they think that it's possible that one of the shooters is amongst the dead. Which would make one question where his gun went. Because then they'd be hunting ghosts all this time and the situation would be over.
    Well, so far, we can be near certain that the rooftop guy and the McDonald's guy are the same:

Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    BS. CNN's earwitness was 2cm away. /s
    But the CNN one was Muslim, this witness has a German name. I know who I'm believing.

/s before I get infracted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    They're only regurgitating stuff they read on the internet, they have never bothered with actual research.
    Yeah the bubble is strong with him.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

But he's so insecure and vulnerable! He has to assure everyone of his virility.