Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I loved how john Stewart mentioned all the people at the convention with blue lives matter propaganda. I love how he mention how all these same people voted down support for the first responders at 911.
    Pork, its called Pork, you can read about here on the internet, or just watch the publicly broadcasted congressional sessions where they read this shit, and you can see why they vote it down... but hey yeah they didn't want to help. Not like the Dems literally do anything they can to push their agenda (republicans do it to, but they do it way less in important shit, fuck liberals voted down two gun laws in the last 4 years that would have prevented those on the terror watch list/no fly list from buying guns, which would have saved 49 lives a few weeks ago, but yes, it's the evil Republicans)

Ohh how I've missed Jon. It's good to see him back here and there, but we really need his voice right now. It's a shame that he decided to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykco View Post
    Trump supporters wave the American flag. Trump opposers burn the American flag and wave the flag of ISIS.
    This, is truly fairly accurate, and if they aren't waving the ISIS flag they are waving, UK, Mexico, or Canada, neither of which I would currently want to move to. Maybe move to UK in 10 years when they fix their Shariah Patrol problem, and maybe have a western name as the #1 baby name again, but yeah. Not right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Yes, that is the one I mean and that is precisely why I brought it up. If people think he's not being serious, it doesn't matter how well liked he is. I wouldn't expect it to go any better than Colbert's.
    People didn't think Trump was seriously initially... look what happened.

I mean, I guess my point is that I think it's unfounded to claim most people associated with the Republicans think Trump has no business being involved in the first place. I have no doubt many feel that way, as we can observe from the actions taken by people like Cruz and Romney, who no doubt have their own ideological similar followings. Is it most though? Maybe. It's not impossible. I don't think it's a safe call by any stretch of the imagination though and therefore not a great defense against letting the nomination of Trump reflect on the Republican Party.
    Let me try and rephrase it. If the primary had been a head to head competition, there is virtually no way that Trump would have emerged the victor. He benefited, in my opinion, from the fact he had a very fanatical minority portion of the primary voting block, while others had to fight over the majority of non Trump voters. They weakened each other over time and when it was already too late, after too many primary votes had been tallied, Trump walked away with a win he probably shouldn't have gotten otherwise. This isn't much different from how Clinton became President without a majority of total votes. He won with 43%, when it wasn't a stretch at all to believe the VAST majority of Perot's votes would of gone to Bush senior had Perot not been there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykco View Post
    Trump supporters wave the American flag. Trump opposes burn the American flag and wave the flag of ISIS.
    WTF does 'opposes burn' mean? Trump is flame retardant? Learn English or get the fuck out...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Every time these minstrels open their mouths, progressives say they DESTROY republicans. Progs get their marching orders from comedians who get their marching orders from the DNC. That's as pathetic as it gets.

Can't wait for Trump. Open season on progs.

Its sad that people think Comedians have like the shit locked down on politics and say stupid shit like "hurr, jon stewart for president"

yeah, jon stewart will be fuckin golden in war time, or trying to sort out health care, or trying to solve shit like terrorism/blm

same for that moron john oliver

woah you can destroy donald trump what a god what a hard thing to do next he'll give us a tutorial on how to steal candy from a baby

its trivially easy to stand behind the guy in charge, and rip apart every mistake they make while providing zero answers yourself.
    Last edited by Sliske; 2016-07-22 at 10:43 PM.

He didn't destroy me or my family luckily. I was worried when I saw this title for their safety, but they are indeed safe and healthy.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Stripping people of constitutional rights without due process, even constitutional rights I don't think should exist, is absolutely unacceptable.
    The problem with the Bill is that it redefined what would put you on those lists. No longer could a 4 year old wind up there because his father ran a gun club, no longer could people who were members of (even non-political) survivalist groups be placed on it (which is currently a huge problem because a lot of innocent, right wing people are put on it, for basically having a different hobby then the rest of us, going camping, shooting, and being preppers.

Instead you would actually have to do a number of things that are already on the list, and you would also be informed via mail of when, and why this happened. You could still own a gun, but you couldn't buy one, and selling one/giving one to you during that time would have become a crime. So Dems voted it down on yes, under the presence of "dey taking 'ur guns!" but only did so because it would have freed up a bunch of innocent people they dislike, for their beliefs. party of Tolerance is full of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    WTF does 'opposes burn' mean? Trump is flame retardant? Learn English or get the fuck out...
    You can't flame Trump, because he's retarded!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    if trump wins, jon might get his own HBO show
    Don't have to wait for a Trump win.
    It's already reality.
    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...-deal-with-hbo

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/john...bo-1201767519/
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'll be writing his name in for President this election.

He didn't destroy shit. Over a million dead Americans and family's who fought for this country would disagree with that leftist pig about patriotism. This is OUR country and has been since 1776. Fuck John Stewart.

The guy's a satirist.

His job is to make the people in the political spotlight look hilariously foolish through exposition, out of context quotes, and colorful commentary.

He could, if he desired, do the same thing to Hillary, Obama, the Dahli Llama, characters from Star Trek, you, me, or whomever posts after me. And, if done right, (as it would from a pro satirist) it would be hilarious.

But he wouldn't be destroying any of those listed, as his words wouldn't carry any more weight than that of any other comedian. Which is to say; none.

This is meant to be entertainment. And isn't something any intelligent person would actually take into consideration when trying to make an informed political decision.
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2016-07-22 at 10:40 PM.
    ~RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    He didn't destroy shit. Over a million dead Americans and family's who fought for this country would disagree with that leftist pig about patriotism. This is OUR country and has been since 1776. Fuck John Stewart.
    I'd much rather have a hearty fuck you to people that think america is only for people that think 100% as they do. Considering what happened in 1776, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Fox news is pretty much the Republican party's mouthpiece. It's not that different from RT and the Kremlin.
    wtf do you think MSNBC, CNN, ABC, and MSN are? CNN= Clinton News Network and all the major news networks are bought out- so don't act like the left isn't full of shit either as they run to their safe spaces because "WORDS" and "IDEAS" are evil if they don't conform to their twisted backwards 50+ gender ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'd much rather have a hearty fuck you to people that think america is only for people that think 100% as they do. Considering what happened in 1776, after all.
    I didn't say everyone had to agree on everything but I was saying "fuck you" to john stewart and anybody else that claims this isn't our country and it isn't our patriotism. Last I checked it was Americans that saved his grand parents asses from being shoved into ovens.

I didn't say everyone had to agree on everything but I was saying "fuck you" to john stewart and anybody else that claims this isn't our country and it isn't our patriotism. Last I checked it was Americans that saved his grand parents asses from being shoved into ovens.
    Yeah, you're full of shit.

As an American, have a hearty fuck you for the "Americans saved WWII ALL BY THEMSELVES" meme continuing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    "Ohhh my gawd Fox News is terrible, and all it does is spew propaganda!"

It's equally as bad, if not slightly better than, CNN and NBC..
    Try that again...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...news-channels/
    http://www.poynter.org/2012/survey-n...formed/174826/

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Lol. One missing letter and your brain turns into mush. You must be horrible at life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I checked it was Americans that saved his grand parents asses from being shoved into ovens.
    last I've checked them Americans came way too late, and didn't safe anyone.
    In fact, they were pretty comfy with not getting involved and having lucrative diplomatic/economic relationships with the Nazi regime.. And as for saving these people. Tell me more... How did that work out for those refugees that showed up with a ship?
    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27373131

But keep making up your own rose tinted history.