Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    Deleted

So what's gonna happen when Trump wins?

Trump is now the official candidate for the republicans and as a european im getting all excited. As Jim Jefferies puts it " let's just do it and see how crazy shit can get!"

So what do you think will happen? War with Mexico? Mass migration? America becoming a third world country with a few rich people?
    Or will America become great again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing will happen, all of his ideas are too stupid to be seriously considered by the congress (though after the suggestion of auditing the fed I have my doubts). It will be four more years of what the USA has now.

Deleted
    It will get better

Deleted
    Nothing? The US system of checks and balances should be able to keep even somebody slightly mad under control.

Gotta leave NATO and then join Russia in warring on the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Nothing? The US system of checks and balances should be able to keep even somebody slightly mad under control.
    Thank you for stating this. Somehow this gets lost in the hysteria.

Deleted
    Trump will win, his cabinet will reign his stupidity in, he'll embarrass the entire country for four years, he'll be sick and tired of the presidency and he won't seek a second term. He'll get to say he was the president and go away happy.

Meanwhile, the DNC will have imploded, and something better and more progressive will have been born in it's place, and a proper, progressive candidate will win the 2020 election.

Hillary will spend the rest of her grandma days sulking in a corner, being bitter and hating her life.

What has happened when any other president has been elected? He won't exactly be a dictator, he'll be in Washington. Obama himself proclaimed that he couldn't get things to happen despite being the President of the United States...

He's a clown, and just like with every other US president, people will start hating and blaming him for everything that keeps going wrong as soon as the honeymoon is over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well first, I expect liberals to do this.

And then after, hopefully Trump makes America better than what it was under Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Thank you for stating this. Somehow this gets lost in the hysteria.
    Sadly there is certain executive authorities that can be used, and cannot be ignored. Like initiating military action on Iraq or Libya without congressional approval, or saying you would appoint a judge similar to Scalia to supreme court. A man who is one of the most disgusting human beings to ever make a travesty of justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Trump will win, his cabinet will reign his stupidity in, he'll embarrass the entire country for four years, he'll be sick and tired of the presidency and he won't seek a second term. He'll get to say he was the president and go away happy.

Meanwhile, the DNC will have imploded, and something better and more progressive will have been born in it's place, and a proper, progressive candidate will win the 2020 election.

Hillary will spend the rest of her grandma days sulking in a corner, being bitter and hating her life.
    You are truly one delusion person.

Idk. I keep hearing nice things about Canada. But if half the country wants to move there then moving might prove difficult. Luckily I have a backup plan, my ex is Canadian and we still talk a couple of times a week.

At best, nothing. At worse, we get set back another 20 years.

At most our population will go down since a lot of folks said they are moving to Canada, and his wall will keep the Mongol hordes at bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Is there any particular reason why you're so bitter about the election proceedings of a country you don't even live in? It's not like anyone here wastes time getting upset because of political events in Finland.
    Might be because everything EVERYWHERE, is about the damned circus that passes for elections in the US.
    I can't remember a time when the news didn't report on that crap every single night, as if there aren't more interesting things happening in the world...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Sadly there is certain executive authorities that can be used, and cannot be ignored. Like initiating military action on Iraq or Libya without congressional approval, or saying you would appoint a judge similar to Scalia to supreme court. A man who is one of the most disgusting human beings to ever make a travesty of justice.
    At the end of the day this election for me is indeed about the Supreme court. Anyone progressive who says they would vote for Trump given this is clearly deluding themselves that they are progressives.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Idk. I keep hearing nice things about Canada. But if half the country wants to move there then moving might prove difficult. Luckily I have a backup plan, my ex is Canadian and we still talk a couple of times a week.
    Country would be better off without people like you. Go! Move in with them and be happy

All the executive orders that Emperor Obama put in place will be revoked.

He will become a rubber stamp for the republicans that's all. He gets to go on his ego trip and the actual politicians will just make him rubber stamp the things they need from him. That being said I still think hes a longshot from winning due to US demographics, his paths to victory, no ground game/campaign infrastructure, ect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    You are truly one delusion person.
    Being a one delusion person is better than having several delusions, I guess. So there's that. However, none of what I said is anything else than inevitable.