Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Iranian, well, that's a surprise!

Aren't they Shia not Sunni? Also, in the West they tend to integrate extremely well.

Oh well .... sigh. Guess he'll be viewed as just one more Islamist, doh!
    Iran used to be a great country not too long ago. Then religion and war happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Confirmed where? That's been nowhere in the press conference so far.
    He pops in every few minute screaming "IT WAS CONFIRMED", it never is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Iran used to be a great country not too long ago. Then religion and war happened.
    That's sadly often the reason for shit happening :/.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Iranian, well, that's a surprise!

Aren't they Shia not Sunni? Also, in the West they tend to integrate extremely well.

Oh well .... sigh. Guess he'll be viewed as just one more Islamist, doh!
    Not a migrant, that's the thing. The audio of what he was shouting seems to suggest he was being bullied by nationalists and snapped, assuming it's legit.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    police says no idea about the motif/motive. Takes a couple of days to figure that out

We have many immigrants who came here shortly before/during the islamic revolution or how it is called. They are usually very good integrated and have a very high education level, even clearly above the Germans iirc.

Deleted
    At least a connection to ISIS seems unlikely considering all the information we got at the moment.
    That, of course, doesn't exclude an islamistic motive.

Confirmed where? That's been nowhere in the press conference so far.
    Middle Eastern attacker, only been in Germany for a few years, most of the victims were children.

No indication of an islamistic motivation!
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    no guns found, only handgun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Not a migrant, that's the thing. The audio of what he was shouting seems to suggest he was being bullied by nationalists and snapped, assuming it's legit.
    lol that is one toxic conclusion jumping.

he didn't do it because he was verbally assaulted. at that time he had already killed people.

stop defending murderers to further your own agenda people. please.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    CNN and Reason Magazine have reported it. Too young to link.

he didn't do it because he was verbally assaulted. at that time he had already killed people.

I'm not defending shit. Also, did you hear the dialogue? He claims to have been bullied for some time prior to this incident in that shouted dialogue.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    What a twist end to this tale, not.

Commiserations to those hoping so bad that this would be Breivik 2.0, better luck next attack I guess.

People on this forum have no issue assuming diversity has been bad for Europe. But think it's great for America. So one should expect these mental gymnastics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    We have many immigrants who came here shortly before/during the islamic revolution or how it is called. They are usually very good integrated and have a very high education level, even clearly above the Germans iirc.
    I think you remember wrong. Germany/Germans have a very high education level.

Or I misunderstand what you are trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    Middle Eastern attacker, only been in Germany for a few years, most of the victims were children.
    Again, where are you getting this information? We know he was an Iranian living in Germany for more than two years, but I've seen no information that indicates that he was targeting children or that this was a religiously motivated attack.

Literally, as I type this the guy giving the press conference said they are not confirming the identities of the victims.

Honestly, get this bullshit out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Right.

If a white christian went to a muslim country and started gunning down muslims while shouting out christian phrases, no doubt it wouldn't have been christian motivated.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Europe is so strange,

If that is true, I am left wondering why America's Mexican's have never snapped and blown stuff up or shot a mess of people? I mean in America we openly insult and hate our immigrants, their language, customs, habits and very appearance are ridiculed, and yet La Raza hasn't inspired a single act of terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    great country for whom? the shah and his cronies sure. everyone else not so much. The Islamic Republic is just as bad in some respects, don't get me wrong, but in others (like literacy and education in general) it's a lot better than the Pahlavi dynasty.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, where are you getting this information? We know he was an Iranian living in Germany for more than two years, but I've seen no information that indicates that he was targeting children or that this was a religiously motivated attack.

Literally, as I type this the guy giving the press conference said they are not confirming the identities of the victims.

Honestly, get this bullshit out of here.
    id bet thousands of euros of him (the perpetrator) being born here and his parents being here for 30+ years.