Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Fuck man even somebody like Julian Castro.
    Had it been anyone other than Trump, it would have been Castro.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Guess she just wanted a yes man.
    He is loved within the party. Not sure he will be a yes man or not. He certainly does not have views diametrically opposed to Clinton as Pence did with Trump before he changed them all on one day.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Dems just have most of them brainwashed into thinking that.

Fact is Democrats just choose to defend illegal immigrant by, surprise surprise, crying racist so ignorant people will ignore the realities.

Sad part is a great number of illegal invaders are murders and rapists but hey we have to be "tolerant" of them too, right?
    Citation please

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It is. Democratic governor so if they win he appoints another Demo to the spot.
    You think they would go back for reelection....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Dems just have most of them brainwashed into thinking that.

Fact is Democrats just choose to defend illegal immigrant by, surprise surprise, crying racist so ignorant people will ignore the realities.

Sad part is a great number of illegal invaders are murders and rapists but hey we have to be "tolerant" of them too, right?
    Obama (Democrat last I looked) has deported more illegal aliens than any other President in history. Do you read anything before you generalize or do you just wing it?

Vice presidents don't matter. Well, until something happens to the president.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    You think they would go back for reelection....
    Not how it works though. This is normal practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's for the TPP and waited until 2013 to be for gay rights. Thats all I need to know to not support him.
    Well if you're lucky, the GOP will be for gay rights by 2033. Enough baby boomers will be statistically dead by then and the culture wars will finally be over.

He's for the TPP and waited until 2013 to be for gay rights. Thats all I need to know to not support him.
    TPP aside, I never understood this sentiment of hating on people who finally come around to your side, albeit 'late.' Surely it's a good thing when anyone changes their mind to support gay rights, no matter how late they are to the party?

We had a thread a while back where a conservative on this forum wrote a long post about finally doing the reading and getting on board with climate change, and it was followed by a horde of counterproductive idiots ragging on them for not doing it sooner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Roman Catholic and he speaks Spanish.

Strategic choice to reel in the Latino community it seems?
    You see this is odd, because if not for the immigration policies the latino community would be republican.

- - - Updated - - -

What is wrong with the TPP.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Strategic choice to win Virginia maybe... Democrats don't need to do much to woo Latinos this cycle :P

Donald "all immigrants from Mexico are rapists and murderers" Trump is doing that for us.
    Making stuff up or just putting words into Trump's mouth?

He was one of the obstructionist clowns who voted against S.474, a law which would allow the AG to deny the transfer of firearms to suspected terrorists.

Why did he vote against this common sense measure?

Because the law takes a Constitutional approach requiring courts find probable cause before someones 2nd Amendment right is taken from them.

The Democrat version of the same law (which he voted for) sought to bypass the Constitution and the courts and just allow the AG fully blown SS style authority to deny anyone firearm ownership so long as they existed on any one of the nearly two dozen government lists which could be labeled as "terrorist watch lists".

Sounds like the exact type of guy Hillary would want standing next to her.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    What is wrong with the TPP.
    Nothing wrong with putting American workers in direct competition with sweat shops and literal slave labor.

Nothing at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    TPP aside, I never understood this sentiment of hating on people who finally come around to your side, albeit 'late.' Surely it's a good thing when anyone changes their mind to support gay rights, no matter how late they are to the party?

We had a thread a while back where a conservative on this forum wrote a long post about finally doing the reading and getting on board with climate change, and it was followed by a horde of counterproductive idiots ragging on them for not doing it sooner.
    Because those people are not doing it because they are right, they are doing it because that is what the majority of people want. It is like saying slavery is evil only after they made it illegal and just want to fit in with the crowd. They want votes, they don't actually care about it. That is literally what Clinton does.

They don't have a spine in their body to say the right thing when it is unpopular. They are not leaders, they are followers.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Arril View Post
    Obama (Democrat last I looked) has deported more illegal aliens than any other President in history. Do you read anything before you generalize or do you just wing it?
    Was that the same Obama who's responsible for...

121 murders attributed to illegals released by Obama administration
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ants-released/

20,000 illegals with criminal convictions released into U.S. communities in 2015
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-illegal-immi/

...?
    MAGA

How on earth can you say "a great number of illegal invaders are murders and rapists". Do you have some facts to back that up?

Please bear in mind that there are supposed to be something like 11 million illegal immigrants. There were something like 16000 murders last year in the USA. If the illegal immigrants committed every single murder and those murders were all by different people (which isn't the case) then 0.15% of the illegals would be murders. I can't how that can be "a great number" of them.

If you are saying that they commit the most murders then look here:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...-murder-stats/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Nothing wrong with putting American workers in direct competition with sweat shops and literal slave labor.

Nothing at all.
    China already does that and they are not in a free trade deal with America. Automation will take more american jobs even faster:

Acemoglu is already calculating the costs for US jobs:

So I think we should ban automation if American jobs are such a concern.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Citation please
    Wait, what?

You want citation for the fact that Democrats defend themselves by crying racist?

Bro ...I ...I don't I can fit the entire internet in one post.
    MAGA

7+ Year Old Account