Post feed back on live and pre legionpatch.

Hi there stepping back and noticing what had to be done with the game; the silence was really the thing that needed to change. too many people interested in pissing each other off in trade and whispers etc. thanks greatly that really made the game shine again. i think the live version of the game is better off. legion is all complete garbage. im terribly offended at how rogues are now. Warcraft could only be as good as its worst class. im not paying anymore money to blizzard until they give me back my kingship as rogue. i could go spend my time doing more positive things than getting broke down even more. Warcraft really is a waste of time now.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    I didn't like the class changes one bit. The stupid reason they gave was they wanted to give some identity to classes/specs. Now we are stuck with these classes for 2 more years at least.
    What identity?

First, in cata they made retri paladins a poor quality rogue copy with Holy power system.

Now when we get along with it and adjusted to it.... they are making retri paladins a poor broken arms warrior with the very same, unsuccessful colossus shmash window playstyle.

Honestly, where is logic behind that? Where is this "identity"?

Quote Originally Posted by Thieves cant View Post
    Hi there stepping back and noticing what had to be done with the game; the silence was really the thing that needed to change. too many people interested in pissing each other off in trade and whispers etc. thanks greatly that really made the game shine again. i think the live version of the game is better off. legion is all complete garbage. im terribly offended at how rogues are now. Warcraft could only be as good as its worst class. im not paying anymore money to blizzard until they give me back my kingship as rogue. i could go spend my time doing more positive things than getting broke down even more. Warcraft really is a waste of time now.
    goodbye, please dont come back

Warcraft really is a waste of time now.
    It has been that way since 2008~ - lots of maphackers on bnet, no big tournaments, no balance changes.

In many ways, Hunter design in Legion embodies our key philosophies for class change. Hunters have a strong “core fantasy”: they’re masters of tracking prey, experts at sniping enemies with bows and guns from a distance, tamers of wild beasts, and trappers of unsuspecting foes. The challenge with the Hunter class in WoW is that, for the most part, while all three specs deliver that basic fantasy, the distinction between them is fairly minimal. In Legion, we’re focused on better differentiating these specializations to deliver more dynamic and varied experiences.
    notice how Blizzard devotes a whole paragraph to the hunter there like 4 main points in there that are overpowered and the Rogue description says "leaps from the shadows to die"; with preparation gone making two eviscerates from stealth useless now? great balance changes. I mean at least the rogue had survival and damage in warlords, which is why i paid for warlords whole time mostly and rogue suitability is pointless now.

honestly i've seen some videos. there are people that encrypt their connection path just so that they could hack. b.net is already mapped making writers of cheat programs profitable. ive seen so much cheating and i don't have the time to report everyone individual. honestly i know ill be missed. blizzard should focus on integrating the rogue into the game again instead of stacking every other class to the max with magic and spells while stripping rogue to its core, gone.
    Last edited by Naiattavain; 2016-07-23 at 10:03 AM. Reason: reply
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Was there supposed to be some kind of feedback here? Don't see any...

im terribly offended at how rogues are now.
    Honestly, never had so much fun with Rogue since Classic.

World of Warcraft has been a waste of time since ever. Like any other game. Or any other thing in life.

Quote Originally Posted by z3rK View Post
    What identity?

First, in cata they made retri paladins a poor quality rogue copy with Holy power system.

Now when we get along with it and adjusted to it.... they are making retri paladins a poor broken arms warrior with the very same, unsuccessful colossus shmash window playstyle.

Honestly, where is logic behind that? Where is this "identity"?
    Ret paladins have an identity now.

It is "the melee that can be kited by afk players"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

notice how Blizzard devotes a whole paragraph to the hunter there like 4 main points in there that are overpowered and the Rogue description says "leaps from the shadows to die"; with preparation gone making two eviscerates from stealth useless now? great balance changes. I mean at least the rogue had survival and damage in warlords, which is why i paid for warlords whole time mostly and rogue suitability is pointless now.

honestly i've seen some videos. there are people that encrypt their connection path just so that they could hack. b.net is already mapped making writers of cheat programs profitable. ive seen so much cheating and i don't have the time to report everyone individual. honestly i know ill be missed. blizzard should focus on integrating the rogue into the game again instead of stacking every other class to the max with magic and spells while stripping rogue to its core, gone.
    Yes, right clicking a name and press 'cheating' is soooooo time consuming

A huge problem for me is that it becomes too easy. Some classes just feels dumb to play! Since MoP almost every classes has been easy to play, easy rotations, everybody can do descent dps because u don't really have to think much. This is really really bad for an MMO. You have to make the game so u feel speciel, u feel like u did something that takes time to master, the room for errors is just way too small. U can probably get a monkey to do ''good'' dps with bis gear, and that is wrong.