Page 78 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Going to be interesting to see what motives this idiot had, must be something good if he likes to gun down children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    You know I do like this new trend of using "cuck." It's like a badge for the mentally challenged.
    Isn't that the truth..
    The basement dwellers discovered a new word. Gotta use it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Inb4 they found ego shooterz on his pc. Cant wait for another crusade against ego shooters by politicans who dont even know what a PC is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Still what i said is valid and stands. First generation is still more attached to parents country of origin (culture etc) than the country it currently resides. Nothing wrong with that.
    What you said isn't even relevant here?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Still what i said is valid and stands. First generation is still more attached to parents country of origin (culture etc) than the country it currently resides. Nothing wrong with that.
    And even if it was true, it´s useless to this thread, so your point is?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Inb4 they found ego shooterz on his pc. Cant wait for another crusade against ego shooters by politicans who dont even know what a PC is.
    they already did....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Going to be interesting to see what motives this idiot had, must be something good if he likes to gun down children.
    By the sound of it, we will likely never know more now than what we've learned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    ROFL.

listening to this guy is like watching someone shouting at a football team to win the game when they're outmanned 11 to 24, with other teams throwing their best players in the field every once in a while when the 11manned team is ahead.

the second Iran's oil industry was nationalized, The british and the americans did a coup and re-installed the shah, to make sure he would not be overthrown they installed an infamous security organization (SAVAK) to oppress and shut any sort of political movements within Iran. you want to know where the country started to down the gutter? that's the starting point that ultimately lead to the revolution. the fact that US actually threw their support behind Khomeini (a religious whacko) instead of other organizations was that they didn't want Iran to lean towards communist soviet union (and what better group to oppose communism than religious hardliners?)

the religious theocracy in Iran was a direct result of that interference. you wanna know why the changes within Iran are so slow? most of the political groups and activists were slaughtered by Islamists at the start of the revolution, and then Iran was devastated by a war that got dragged on for 8 years. funny thing is that one of the very groups responsible for these killings is actually headquartered in France, and in press they're identified as the iranian opposition. MEK killed systematically killed thousands of people since it's formation, and now they are allowed to operate in France as a political group. go figure.

Iran will change, and It's up to Iranians to do it. but to do so, they need to do it on their own. not through some bloody foreign-funded revolution, not through a foreign invasion.
    Then start doing it. I don't see any improvements in Middle East I just see more shit show coming from muslim societies. No one is stopping you from doing it, can't blame everything on others. If Iranian society really wanted a change they would march out in millions onto the streets. But I guess just small minority want's a secular state. Rest are content with islamic ideology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That depends on what they find at his apartment.
    Crazies like this often have a lot of stuff that tells the police about them.
    Some even write in a journal as part of therapy.
    He still lived with his parents, and they've already raided his room there.
    That's where we know from what we've learned about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpftw123 View Post
    Thats some delusion right there.

Middle Eastern civilians have been some of the most oppressed people on the planet for thousands of years.

You are a complete cuck if you think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Rape is ok if its done by an immigrant.

Sincerely,

Sweden.

Lmfao

Yeah Any Historians out there ?

The Vikiings Where Obviously A Bunch OF PUSSIES

Its ok guys.

The shooter was a second generation muslim so it doesnt count as a motivated attack.

He just some crazy random who did it for no reason.

Sincerely,

your local left wing cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    So, muslim terrorist confirmed, but the cucks r busy arguing if he's recent arrival or not as if that makes a fucking difference.
    According to my sources, he's born in Germany and seemed to have no ties with IS nor did he act according to some political agenda.

Unconfirmed sources say he has mental problems, but that has yet to be determined. They also found a book that talks about why kids commit mass murders at schools.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Imagine if police raided your home and had to read through 30k posts
    lmao
    maybe he was a forums member here too.. lol

sometimes people disappear here for no apparent reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is this cuck thing? Kids learned a new word?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It's annoying to see people use so often and it makes no sense when and how they use it

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Taken from the allmighty urbandictionary:

Cuck

"A demasculated Millenial liberal male who often speaks of white privilege and modern feminism. Blames white men for all of the world's problems. "

Aka, the anti-white white male. So in short: Everyone uses it without proper context.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    It's annoying to see people use so often and it makes no sense when and how they use it
    Yeah genuine sexual cucks got butthurt about it. Tho it's more indictive of ones apologetic behavior now more than a sexual fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Hardly...
    Authorities called him a German-Iranian. That means, that he was German of Iranian background.
    He also didn't sound as if he had a heavy Arabic accent in the sound bits where he was heard.
    Not that its relevant, but Iranians talk Persian, not Arabic. Their accent is very different.
    There is a very serious racism issue amongst a minority of Persians ( they believe they are the origin of Arians and are very loyal to Hitler ideologies). That may be a motive for this mass shooting as there are reports of him shouting racist statements during the act.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskimu View Post
    finally turns out it was a Brevik inspired killing

"Police also said there was an "obvious link between the gunman and Norway's mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, who murdered 77 people in July 2011."

Quoted from the BBC
    Not really. He prob googled him or something. That's the ammount of police action the germans can do. I suspect he also played "violent video games" like Call of Duty or GTA so it's true that they turn people into killers!

ps: Breivik's killings had a totally different M.O. and motive. Comparing Breivik to a first generation iranian immigrant betrais that motive. Breivik would shoot the dude and not help him.
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2016-07-23 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimu View Post
    finally turns out it was a Brevik inspired killing

"Police also said there was an "obvious link between the gunman and Norway's mass killer Anders Behring Breivik, who murdered 77 people in July 2011."

Quoted from the BBC
    The link is this -

Brevik killed left wing SJW political children to oppose Muslim culture entering the West.

This Muslim took offence to that and decided to kill more Western people.

Basically, Muslim extremists hate the Western whites, and so do the white SJW cucks.

But being white is still great. We haz privelej !!