Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    As far as I know Germany and Netherlands don't do IQ tests in schools either. Are there any countries that do this? I always thought it to be a voluntary test
    USA does, i’m pretty sure.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ever notice we had no dire issues with the M.E until after the US helped develop the Taliban and AQ?
    You are conveniently forgetting 1400 years of history and how Muslims started attacking Europe from the beginning of Islam's birth and kept doing it non-stop until they were beaten into submission. And it worked until the 20th century when, due to incredibly supreme ignorance, too many Muslims got allowed to get inside the West without proper background checks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    As far as I know Germany and Netherlands don't do IQ tests in schools either. Are there any countries that do this? I always thought it to be a voluntary test
    It should be a mandatory for anyone wanting to enter politics.

Al Jazeera published this

Two Israelis charged over West Bank arson attack

This is recent news, February I think. Went all over social media. How much you want to bet that the terrorists in Orlando and Nice saw this on social media?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    You are conveniently forgetting 1400 years of history and how Muslims started attacking Europe from the beginning of Islam's birth and kept doing it non-stop until they were beaten into submission. And it worked until the 20th century when, due to incredibly supreme ignorance, too many Muslims got allowed to get inside the West without proper background checks.

- - - Updated - - -

It should be a mandatory for anyone wanting to enter politics.
    And they say Muslims hold a grudge.

How to abolish terrorism:

1) Worldwide ban on all forms of religion
    2) Proper education
    3) Proper healthcare
    4) Higher standards of living
    5) Employment

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ever notice we had no dire issues with the M.E until after the US helped develop the Taliban and AQ?
    At least 12 centuries of perpetual raping, looting, pillaging and conquest isn't a "dire issue"? Islam is at war with all of the world and it has been since the moment their desert-prophet told them they were destined to rule the world -- just because the world saw a brief period of peace from the onset of the Industrial Revolution until recently (i.e. the period of time where Europeans dominated in every category, globally) doesn't mean that it was recent events that prompted Muslims to be violent militants.

They were violent militants when they first sprung up around their prophet.
    They were violent militants when they first conquered large swaths of southern Europe and took millions of whites as slaves.
    They are violent militants today.

no muslims.....no terror
    its that simple

Build a boarder wall and shoot anyone that tries to get over it and sink ships trying to land in your country illegally?

This thread is gonna go places....

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    funny that people relate terror to islam, like they have 0 history education

terror come in different shape and form, and its been since the birth of the first human, its meddling issue, GTFO of M.E they GTFO of U.S

plain and simple, see Japan as example, many more

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You mean in the days when WE also were at world with the entire world trying to take it over?
    Do you want to know the difference between them and us? We actually managed to rule the entire world.

That would be more illegal than crossing a border.
    Still is a effective method.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Still is a effective method.
    It's never been an effective method for any country that isn't North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It's never been an effective method for any country that isn't North Korea.
    Singapore
    Japan

10+ Year Old Account
    Singapore
    Japan
    Yes, and how is Japan's economy doing with an essentially stagnant population?

And Singapore is a city state, not a country of three hundred and twenty million people.

Yes, and how is Japan's economy doing with an essentially stagnant population?

And Singapore is a city state, not a country of three hundred and twenty million people.
    So?

I don't get it I gave you examples what more do you want? A perfect one to one?

If you control and secure your boarder you lower the amount of foreign terrorist attacks... This isn't really that far out there of an idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    So?

I don't get it I gave you examples what more do you want? A perfect one to one?

If you control and secure your boarder you lower the amount of foreign terrorist attacks... This isn't really that far out there of an idea.
    Cool story. Let me know when terrorism starts being an existential threat to any Western country.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Outlaw religion.

Cool story. Let me know when terrorism starts being an existential threat to any Western country.
    9/11 , that gay bar (not that I really personally care), the truck, paris shootings, that news paper company for those cartoons, and about a dozen more.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Islam is a neurolinguistic parasite. Think about how other types of viruses are fought against and apply the same methodology - research and implement a protocol for identifying infected patients, quarantine the infected, whether they are symptomatic or not, and investigate the possibility of a vaccine or cure. In some cases, if the subjects aren't outwardly symptomatic, they can be released under observation. Screen immigrants/travelers for the parasite and reject entry and/or quarantine the infected if they test positive.
    This: Ask them to eat bacon or draw Mohammad.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    9/11 , that gay bar (not that I really personally care), the truck, paris shootings, that news paper company for those cartoons, and about a dozen more.
    Tragedies, yes. But in the grand scheme of things more novel spectacles than 'dire threats' to the nation's integrity.

Certainly less severe than domestic nationalism.