Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Ultraxion had FAR less then 180m HP. 35% health nerf with the debuff, and the end-of-Cata 30% nerf to raids gave 25 H Ultrax slighty under 80 mil HP. You also had 63 seconds due to the delay between shattering the shield and the insta-death cast, so you needed 1.250 mil XP dps to do it without glitching the fight. Do note that there was also an exploit you could do that would extend the time to the second hour of twilight (You had to use a toy from Pandaria or something), leading ppl to solo Ultrax 25 H.
    Found an old post 5.0.4 recording of our guild (after all those nerfs stated by you) and Ultraxion still has at least 177M HP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    Mionelol
    Only found a 10man kill, not 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    You can change specs anywhere.
    Thought I needed the inscription item to change specs. I haven't bothered to pick any up yet, for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Why were you not able to solo them as arms?
    I was able, it just would have taken much longer. The only way to kill the mobs as a Warrior is with Heroic Throw, which has no cooldown if you're Prot.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Deleted
    Most classes should solo it easily unless there's a boss that needs ranged dmg and you have none , went in as a frost mage this weak pressed TW,Icy veins and almost every boss dies before Ray of frost finishes.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... What? Seriously? This is like asking in Vanilla what class was best to solo Deadmines while other people were soloing SM Cathedral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Every raid is soloalble except for SoO (dragon fight requires 2 and last bosses are hard to solo with bad gear) with most classes
    And wod raids ofc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladilena View Post
    I just finished doing all the 25H Cataclysm raids as Arms at a 704 item level (minus the second half DS because I would have to respec back to Prot to deal with the flying mobs before Ultraxion - didn't have the patience to go to a city and then come back). Had no issues at all.
    Don't really know what's left in Arms' arsenal after the prepatch hits, but a Heroic Throw + Stormbolt would oftentimes kill any dragon, and Taunt would make them fly towards me, so every 8 seconds one of the flying ones would be dead and that was enough to carry me through the phase easily.

OP, as it stands it probably won't really matter which class you use, you'd be good to go with anything 630+.