Authoritarianism is bad!

I hope America goes to war with Russia, China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, and Iran! Totalitarianism must be wiped out!

Screw Rump! The Russian lover!

Shepherd/Hackett 2016!
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2016-07-24 at 02:42 PM.

Superman for emperor 2016

I sometimes feel like if you don't know what you are talking about, you should not be making threads. OP would be a great example of that. The world isn't the Mass Effect Universe where 1 soldier literally saves the universe from some threat. Go back to making threads about cheerleaders (not an order but a suggestion).

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans long to be ruled with an iron fist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I sometimes feel like if you don't know what you are talking about, you should not be making threads. OP would be a great example of that. The world isn't the Mass Effect Universe where 1 soldier literally saves the universe from some threat. Go back to making threads about cheerleaders (not an order but a suggestion).
    Well, who knows... If the OP was as eager to try to save the world on their own as they are to post these threads, then perhaps all the mentioned countries would have been democratic already!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spam threads are bad! Down with Spam!

Don't post pointless threads. Closing.