Deleting characters in 7.0.3

Dunno if this has been mentioned elsewhere or not, but characters can now be deleted irrespective of heirloom and mailbox status. Go on, try it.

can confirm , not working >.>

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah couldn't delete a character the other day because of a loom. Seems pretty selective about when it works.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by dadori View Post
    can confirm , not working >.>
    Hmm..maybe it only works for characters created prior to 7.0.3, or those that haven't logged in since the pre-patch.

I deleted a bunch of crufty, loomed PCs earlier without a second thought.

-----

update: Just tested it, and I can delete newly created characters equipped with heirlooms, but not those with stuff in the mailbox. Not sure what's going on there. As you were.
    Last edited by oldgeezer; 2016-07-25 at 12:52 AM.

As far as heirloom goes it does not matter anymore since we dont have only 1 copy of heirloom.

Quote Originally Posted by Liandryl View Post
    As far as heirloom goes it does not matter anymore since we dont have only 1 copy of heirloom.
    Unless you're like me, and have enchanted as many of your heirlooms as you can. (I am trying to have enough gear to equip all my leveling alts. That's currently at 16 alts, with a few accidental duplicate pieces...)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Unless you're like me, and have enchanted as many of your heirlooms as you can. (I am trying to have enough gear to equip all my leveling alts. That's currently at 16 alts, with a few accidental duplicate pieces...)
    I'm the same way, I actually have an alt dedicated solely to housing my heirloom gear that is enchanted, as well as any othe BoA gear I need stashed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I'm the same way, I actually have an alt dedicated solely to housing my heirloom gear that is enchanted, as well as any othe BoA gear I need stashed away.
    Maybe I'll find some server with a horrible name (so I won't want to visit it often), set up an alt (probably a DK, so they can buy BAGS...), and have them hold onto all those archaeology and treasure BoAs I have (often multiple copies across several alts; Pandaren Fishing Spear, I'm looking at you!).