Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Which leaders shall betray the Horde/Alliance in Legion?

We know its bound to happen but who do you think specifically?

Perhaps Gallywix, Lor'themar for the Horde and maybe Thrall. This could cause Anduin to see that the Horde are monsters in Jainas eyes and she ends up dead because of it.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

none on the horde side sorry..

I played beta and this is final.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bets on Jaina, Moira, or khadgar

There not that many leader left for the horde honestly other than Sylvanas and Baine. On the other hand i could kinda see Jaina going bad or Greymane starting some kind of things in the shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    There not that many leader left for the horde honestly other than Sylvanas and Baine. On the other hand i could kinda see Jaina going bad or Greymane starting some kind of things in the shadow.
    Sylvanas is permanent Warchief until the end of Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    none on the horde side sorry..

I played beta and this is final.
    We're talking about the future.

Why are you only listing Horde leaders, factionist?

I think the alliance should be the bad guys for once. Y'all are the real trouble makers in WoW.

Yes, I play Alliance.

Sylvanas, hopefully we get to put an end to her miserable existence. Also i think it would be cool if Khadgar was playing us all along, and ultimately we're getting the pillars of creation so he can take it to the tomb of Sargeras and summon him, or at least his avatar. I think Khadgar would make a pretty kewl villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Taukra Goundin View Post
    Why are you only listing Horde leaders, factionist?

I think the alliance should be the bad guys for once. Y'all are the real trouble makers in WoW.

Yes, I play Alliance.
    im pro horde but my main for legion is a human blood dk ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    im pro horde but my main for legion is a human blood dk ;p
    Your semi-horde, your quasi horde, your the margarine of horde, your the diet coke of horde, just one calorie, not horde enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Your semi-horde, your quasi horde, your the margarine of horde, your the diet coke of horde, just one calorie, not horde enough.
    This made my night.

I may play Alliance, but my heart is all Tauren.

I'm not saying it's Khadgar, but it's totally going to be Khadgar.

Hopefully Anduin, and he'll have been a disciple of Benedictus and Bishop Farthing, and after Farthing, or the "Twilight Deacon"'s death in Tirisfal, Anduin reveals himself as the leader of the Twilight's Hammer Cult, having been driven insane when Varian was temporarily killed at Tiffin's grave, and dies once and for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar would never betray the Horde. Neither will our glorious Banshee Queen, greatest Warchief ever.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Deleted
    I think it'll be Anduin. I'm sure he doesn't like the fact that Alliance allowed demon hunters to join their ranks. Demon Hunters are obviously against the teachings of the Light. I'm sure he will gain many supporters since Light is the biggest religion among the people of the Alliance. Demon Hunters are no better than the demons we're fighting. They're even worse since they use fel magic.

We know its bound to happen but who do you think specifically?

Perhaps Gallywix, Lor'themar for the Horde and maybe Thrall. This could cause Anduin to see that the Horde are monsters in Jainas eyes and she ends up dead because of it.
    I actually don't think it's bound to happen, but if it does the only ones I expect to do it would be possibly Sylvannas and Jaina depending on where their stories go. I wouldn't take the ramblings of an insane warden as gospel though if that's where you're getting the idea our leaders will betray us.

Quote Originally Posted by Taukra Goundin View Post
    This made my night.

I may play Alliance, but my heart is all Tauren.
    This is me all day. My brother just can't understand it though

Sylvanas is permanent Warchief until the end of Azeroth.
    Stop your constant lying and presenting your nonsense fanon as canon.

What makes you think a faction leader is going to betray us? I haven't really seen any evidence of this...

But, talking hypothetically, they probably wouldn't go for the obvious choices. I would say Genn Greymane, Falstad Wildhammer, Velen, Sylvanas, Lor'themar and Gallywix all have potential stories that could see them siding with demons with proper coercion and exploitable angles that the Legion can target (revenge for genn, dislike of dark irons for wildhammer, despair for velen, disloyalty to their faction for sylvanas and lorthemar, and greed for gallywix). Keep in mind that I absolutely don't think any of this will happen though, it just doesn't sound that likely. There isn't a lot that can be done.

But Khadgar won't betray us to the Legion because Khadgar's dark secret is that he's Med'an. Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I think it'll be Anduin. I'm sure he doesn't like the fact that Alliance allowed demon hunters to join their ranks. Demon Hunters are obviously against the teachings of the Light. I'm sure he will gain many supporters since Light is the biggest religion among the people of the Alliance. Demon Hunters are no better than the demons we're fighting. They're even worse since they use fel magic.
    Anduin's the one that approves the demon hunters...

He also has the best plot armor imaginable for the next 50 years or so. Nothing interesting is going to happen with him.

Genn, Rodgers, and jaina.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor