Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    you really need ML (Loot Council) for serious progression raiding guilds only...for most guilds PL is just fine...there might be a place for EPGP for semi-casuals to account for raid attendance etc.

Deleted
    I'm not sure that "leave healers and tanks' loot for later" thing is such a clear thing. Is it such a big deal to not give them a priority but give a general average priority for every role? Besides, we often hear "you don't need more healing usually, you need more dps", but even if that is true, drop a healer, don't drop a healer's loot maybe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw. does anyone know how drops like mounts work with PL? We will be farming some Archi mounts till Legion and I wanted to propose using PL since we don't need much gear. But I want to be sure it doesn't screw with our mount distribution.

I'd never use anything but ML or Group Loot in a guild, just goes against everything raiding is. You're supposed to see the loot on the boss, not just get it handed to you by the loot gods. I want to roll on that gear, its been like that for 10 years, why change it up now. More loot means nothing compared to the thrill of seeing that loot drop . (Plus I've heard people not getting any tier gear with PL)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I've heard people not getting any tier gear with PL
    You heard wrongly.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    You heard wrongly.
    Whether or not this is true really has no bearing on my stance on the whole matter, just something someone mentioned in another thread. Frankly, pl could drop 500% more loot and make pink bunnies fly out of your ass and I still wouldn't use it. It just seems so... Wrong