Deleted

For how long can you extend a raid lockout?

Hey!

I'm doing that trick with having 1 char saved up untill Yogg and the Lich King. So I could clear it faster by inviting myself with all my alts. So the question is for how long can I extend it on my saved alt?

As far as I know you can extend it without limit, but what's the use? Once you clear the final boss you cannot repeat it. If you want to kill Lich King or Yogg over and over, you'll have to clear the entire instance every time. You can't just create a raid ID with Yogg and LK available, then share it with your alts and go kill the last boss over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasandriel View Post
    As far as I know you can extend it without limit, but what's the use? Once you clear the final boss you cannot repeat it. If you want to kill Lich King or Yogg over and over, you'll have to clear the entire instance every time. You can't just create a raid ID with Yogg and LK available, then share it with your alts and go kill the last boss over and over.
    what? yes you can. you just have to have 1 toon who doesnt kill the last boss keep the lockout every week. and you can extend an infinite amount op as far as i know.

15+ Year Old Account
    False@Tasandriel

You can invite yourself by opening a Dungeon group with your alt (who has the saved lockout), set a password and activate "auto invite", then log to your main character and get yourself invited by alt.
    I didnt play since march this year, but last i know was that you can extend the lockout as long as a new patch hits, patches often delete the lockout to pretend exploiting etc.

But there is no guarantee, there were patches were no lockouts were cleared.

100% Achievements - "Warlords of Draenor Edition" - 03.02.2016 - 05:52 CET
    Hunter Armory | Guild: Gambit (German) | Sellruns / Boosts (German)

Deleted
    I'm trying to extend my raid lockout atm but it still says it will run out at Wednesday. It looks like this http://imgur.com/a/ZmOWY I tried to Remove the raid lockout and extend it again but still looks the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpexia View Post
    set a password
    You probably meant a keyword because I'd like to see a password feature but I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaata View Post
    I'm trying to extend my raid lockout atm but it still says it will run out at Wednesday. It looks like this http://imgur.com/a/ZmOWY I tried to Remove the raid lockout and extend it again but still looks the same.
    Yeah, that how it works, now its extended, its runs out on wednesday and then you extend it again.