Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    more like it would be better off without people like you.
    Ya, but conservatives don't like people of opposing opinions. They'd rather live within their echo chamber of "traditional values" and ignorance than have people of opposing political opinions be in their country.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    He won't ban Muslims entering the country, and there will be no wall built. The same goes for his other insane policies, they won't' come to pass and they'll fade as he's overwhelmed by the reality of being President, and he'll continue his hardcore rhetoric in public, but behind closed doors he'll concede all his points and just plunge the country into more debt through his stupid economic policies that he will manage to pass.
    The debt has to go up. It is a mathematical certainty, the debt has to increase in every increasing quantities forever in perpetuity. That is the nature of debt based fiat currency.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Ya, but conservatives don't like people of opposing opinions. They'd rather live within their echo chamber of "traditional values" and ignorance than have people of opposing political opinions be in their country.
    Remind me again what political ideology needs their own "safe space" because the real world triggers them? I think it started with an "l" and ended up with "iberal".

Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    As for Trump. Trump has a huge ego, and I personally believe we wants to do the country the solid and improve it. I am 100% confident that he believes in what he's doing and wants to make the country better. Will it be able to do it? I dunno. But I think his ego and his legacy and important to him and he would like nothing more than to be a great President.
    I'll take a smart crook over a sincere idiot any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Nothing? The US system of checks and balances should be able to keep even somebody slightly mad under control.
    Not exactly, all of Obama's very well placed executive orders will be overturned. Things that have allow the country to progress in the face of the ignorance of Republican America... will go away, in favor of ignorant Republican America. Also all of our children will watch for 4 years as Trump says shitty things about every minority in America, allowing any terrible thing to happen that the Republicans have in their tiny brains.

Our children already watch this horrible human being say all sorts of ignorant things, and they are very impressionable. They are already acting out his insanity on their classmates. Children should not be allowed to believe this kind of hatred and bigotry is acceptable to evolved human beings.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Deleted
    The debt has to go up. It is a mathematical certainty, the debt has to increase in every increasing quantities forever in perpetuity. That is the nature of debt based fiat currency.
    Issue is what are you spending it on. Def. will go down and the only 2 areas that are expected to get bigger and bigger are social security and heathcare. And giving that for free for anyone that managed to cross the border into US is just insane. Getting in debt to provide free services for illegal immigrants is never a good thing, unless set illegal immigrants manage somehow to pay into the system. But they don't, at least not now.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Remind me again what political ideology needs their own "safe space" because the real world triggers them? I think it started with an "l" and ended up with "iberal".
    Pretty sure "safe spaces" aren't unique to a single political leaning. And to say other wise is just ignorance at it's finest.

To respond to the thread title: If Trump wins, I'm going to try my best to enjoy the disappointment of the Trump voters as the wall never gets built, and I'm going to enjoy the despair of the Bernie or Bust voters as they slowly realize that they were directly responsible a conservative Supreme Court.

Issue is what are you spending it on. Def. will go down and the only 2 areas that are expected to get bigger and bigger are social security and heathcare. And giving that for free for anyone that managed to cross the border into US is just insane. Getting in debt to provide free services for illegal immigrants is never a good thing, unless set illegal immigrants manage somehow to pay into the system. But they don't, at least not now.
    They pay taxes.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2016-07-25 at 04:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    At this point, one of the major reasons I want him to lose is to watch /r/The_Donald basically implode.

Conservative isolationists like Trump doesn't work in today's world, but sure are able to scare up the frightened Americans who thinks it isn't racist at all to ban a fourth of the worlds population to enter the country because some might be jihadists. Or deport 10+ million 'illegals'. OUT OUT OUT, yeah?

Goes to show that once an echo chamber grows large enough anything becomes legitimate.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

I see popcorn stock prices going though the roof, other than that, not much..........

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except, especially in terms of health care, you're paying for the health care of any illegal immigrant who can't afford to pay with or without universal heathcare. There is a reason why US health care is more expensive both up front and in terms of tax dollars than any other OECD country. Universal healthcare would be able to reduce the per capita costs for everyone as the government would far more bargaining power.

I didn't read any of this thread but there's something most anti-Trump people completely miss. But first to answer your question, probably nothing.

As for Trump. Trump has a huge ego, and I personally believe we wants to do the country the solid and improve it. I am 100% confident that he believes in what he's doing and wants to make the country better. Will it be able to do it? I dunno. But I think his ego and his legacy and important to him and he would like nothing more than to be a great President.

As for Hillary, her husbands abuse of women, their drug running to fight Contra Rebels, Hillary's war on the poor and drugs, Hillary's greed....It's too much. Hillary says things in a much more eloquent manner than Trump, and what she says sounds great but you can't trust anything that comes out of her mouth. She will do what she she does to make the most money for herself and her friends, she does not care about you, she does not care about other women, or black people, or immigrants. Her husband's policies indirectly proves all this. Her husbands character is also so poor it reflects terribly upon her.

The problem with the country will only be fixed when we abolish the Federal Reserve, abolish the IRS, and return to sound honest money that will FORCE honesty and accountability back into politics because they will be unable to lie and deficit spend their way to votes and "prosperity."
    1. The Contras were funded by Reagan.
    2. All of your economic ideas are insane and factually bankrupt.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    At this point, one of the major reasons I want him to lose is to watch /r/The_Donald basically implode.

Conservative isolationists like Trump doesn't work in today's world, but sure are able to scare up the frightened Americans who thinks it isn't racist at all to ban a fourth of the worlds population to enter the country because some might be jihadists. Or deport 10+ million 'illegals'. OUT OUT OUT, yeah?

Goes to show that once an echo chamber grows large enough anything becomes legitimate.
    /r/The_Donald, a perfect example of a right wing "safe space" even though they supposedly unique to the left.

Deleted
    Except, especially in terms of health care, you're paying for the health care of any illegal immigrant who can't afford to pay with or without universal heathcare. There is a reason why US health care is more expensive both up front and in terms of tax dollars than any other OECD country. Universal healthcare would be able to reduce the per capita costs for everyone as the government would far more bargaining power.
    It doesn't reduce the cost for everyone. In order to be able to cover people that didn't pay into the system the ones paying into will see higher prices. And you seen that with Obama. The poor and illegal benefit at the expense of the working class, aka the ones that pay the taxes. While you should strive to help the poor, I see zero incentive or logic for any law abiding american citizen to want to help an illegal immigrant. That's called leeching and will just bring the system down. Expect your heathcare costs to raise and the quality to go to shit. That's what universal heathcare does with unchecked immigration in a not homogeneous population.

You want to know which political ideology tells it's adherents that teachers, journalists, and scientists are all part of an elaborate conspiracy to destroy that ideology, and therefore all of those sources of information should be ignored for being "biased"? That's conservatism.

Deleted
    /r/The_Donald, a perfect example of a right wing "safe space" even though they supposedly unique to the left.
    You sure about that? You sure it didn't had anything to do with the fact that most Trump threads got deleted from /r/politics, /r/news and users were banned? Hillary has a 2mill PAC that pays reddit users for propaganda and has a few dozen moderator in the pocket...

Deleted
    I am going to guess one of these alternatives:

Ruines all relations with other nations.

Nuclear War.

Civil War.

Pick yer poison. :P

Shillary supporters are gonna kill themselves cause Cuntion lost. I am sure Cuntion will disappear from politics and THE DNC destroy its self

It doesn't reduce the cost for everyone. In order to be able to cover people that didn't pay into the system the ones paying into will see higher prices. And you seen that with Obama.
    If by "higher prices" you mean the slowest growth in healthcare spending in fifty years, sure.

The poor and illegal benefit at the expense of the working class, aka the ones that pay the taxes.
    Every major analysis of this shows that undocumented immigrants about break even on taxation. Typically they cost states more than they put in, but put so much into the federal government that it makes up for it.

While you should strive to help the poor, I see zero incentive or logic for any law abiding american citizen to want to help an illegal immigrant. That's called leeching and will just bring the system down. Expect your heathcare costs to raise and the quality to go to shit. That's what universal heathcare does with unchecked immigration in a not homogeneous population.
    Except there are countries with both universal healthcare and large migration rates, such as Finland, and it works fine.

- - - Updated - - -

You sure about that? You sure it didn't had anything to do with the fact that most Trump threads got deleted from /r/politics, /r/news and users were banned? Hillary has a 2mill PAC that pays reddit users for propaganda and has a few dozen moderator in the pocket...
    All you did was just explain why you need a safe space.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    You want to know which political ideology tells it's adherents that teachers, journalists, and scientists are all part of an elaborate conspiracy to destroy that ideology, and therefore all of those sources of information should be ignored for being "biased"? That's conservatism.
    Because it is and it's not a conspiracy it's called SJW/PC culture and it's part of the neo-marxist movement.