Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sylvy hated the Scourge because of a personal grudge with Arthas. There's no such baggage with the Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Cool headcanon... one thing - Sylvanas wanted trade one of the pillars to Helya for unlimited Valkyries source but Genn managed to fuck things up.
    Its that actually confirmed? (a pillar of creation?) as far as i know, Sylvanas made a pact with Helya so she will have to help her against Odyn (Most likely with the power of one of the pillars though)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Its that actually confirmed? (a pillar of creation?) as far as i know, Sylvanas made a pact with Helya so she will have to help her against Odyn (Most likely with the power of one of the pillars though)
    Only thing we surely know is that Sylvanas made a pact with Helya and that Sylvanas wanted to get her hands on some Val'kyr which Genn somehow prevented.

Probably made some deal that Sylvanas would bring her some of Odyns Val'kyr (Or even the current Val'kyr Queen) and Helya would in turn bind them to Sylvanas.

Less Odyn affliated Val'kyrs means more souls for Helya.

I doubt that she wanted to give the Aegis to Helya, that would basically mean she would give a crucial tool to defeat the legion to someone who is pretty evil.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Gallywix and Genn. They are the only one, who comes to mind, which we can survive without. Her Tallness can take over from Gallywix and i have been waiting for ages, for Crowley to take over from Genn, that pussy!

Any other leader is on a main character lvl, with no other race character near their impact. If we lost some1 like Mekkartorque, the Gnomes would be lost in terms of racial leader. So yeah, Blizz is kind of locked into position by their previous actions, when it comes to character creation.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Eh, glad that he's not a preachy lame-o, but could have done without the zip to the future. Kind of says "Oh, hey, looks like at least Anduin and Velen and lots of Draenei make it out of all this alive, so no need to worry about total annihilation this xpac."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Eh, glad that he's not a preachy lame-o, but could have done without the zip to the future. Kind of says "Oh, hey, looks like at least Anduin and Velen and lots of Draenei make it out of all this alive, so no need to worry about total annihilation this xpac."
    Not really. Hes sitting on a throne in the Draenei ship with only Velen near him. We dont really know what happened, for all we know Stormwind and many other places have been destroyed, so they went on the ship and wanted to take the fight straight to Argus. Hell, it may not even be the Legion they are going after, could be the void lords. We have absolutely no idea what the ending of that comic means. It could certainly mean total annihilation of Azeroth, and we survived by getting on the ship. It could mean anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Well... now we only have to worry about partial annihilation this xpac :P

Greymane won't go mad. His character has a purpose to live on for and to fight for. That is to reclaim his kingdom, to rebuild it and to get revenge on the Forsaken.

Jaina on the other hand has lost everything she ever held dear, including major lore characters, kingdoms, cities, relatives and more. For some reason the idea that she might turn into a naga came to me. She is a powerful mage and Azshara could offer her revenge on the Horde in exchange for servitude. Anduin doesn't share her belief of having to fight the Horde and all of the Alliance surely won't take her side in fighting the Horde. She becomes desperate, feeling that the ones she fought for and cares for the most are not taking her side this one time she asks for it and makes a pact with Azshara, turning into a naga/half naga herself or not changing in appearance at all. In the next expansion we then see Kul Tiras reintroduced and Jaina trying to claim Kul Tiras as her own seat of power. What she doesn't know is that Azshara is a servant/ally of N'zoth. She then sacrifices herself in the raid against Azshara/N'zoth in order to make a victory possible.

I wouldn't like to see this scenario outfold simply due to the fact that I want to finally see Kul Tiras implemented into the game as a proper kingdom, not a contested territory where the Alliance and Horde will fight a common enemy for the Xth time. The fact that they've ignored the kingdom since WoW first went live doesn't give me much hope in seeing Kul Tiras as I wish to see it. Blizzard has a habbit of making Alliance kingdoms/cities get destroyed, taken over or turned into crossfaction hubs.

but she know that the scourge was a BL army, and his hatred isnt only to arthas, she wanted wipe the entire scourge :|

however i will love if the horde go for a "shadow army", in opposition to the light bullshit of the alliance. at least this bring the balance so important for the forsaken's religion

7+ Year Old Account
    Jaina naga? Damn i like this theory.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disreali View Post
    Sylvy hated the Scourge because of a personal grudge with Arthas. There's no such baggage with the Legion.
    Its like you don't know her char at all. Who made the scourge?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is quite likely one of the council of the six is involved with the legion.
    Well, we already have a Dreadlord pretending to be Vargoth so that would be a bit redundant in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, we already have a Dreadlord pretending to be Vargoth so that would be a bit redundant in my opinion.
    And Mathias Shaw in the rogue campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Anyone whos saying Sylvania would betray the horde hasn't been paying any attention. She has all the security she needs + the respect of the Horde. Unless the writers take her character way far out there, she isn't betraying her faction.

I could maybe see Gally betraying the Horde, he is all about money anyways. As for the Alliance, I can see Jaina throwing a fit, but not betraying her faction. Maybe Rogers, she seems a bit unstable.
    This x2. Gallywix is pretty much irrelevant anyway and already a dipshit with no redeeming qualities. Also, if Sylvanas has Blood Elves open some demon in a box and Aethas and Rommath do not die again, Lor'themar can go "screw the Horde once more" because he actually wants his people to die or something, and with Alliance bridges being burned Old Gods or Burning Legion are the only alternatives. And if Baine's delusions grow stronger/get manipulated by the Dreadlords he could start believing his father was actually betrayed by Sylvanas and may join the Legion to avenge him. Eventually the new Troll leader may want to join them to be relevant. Orc leader and Sylvanas are a no-go on the Horde side.

Oh I'm well aware of her character. Not like there's much, but I get it.

As for the BL and Scourge, the Scourge effectively seceded from the BL. Sylvy's angst was always directed at Arthas. No one else. Just Arthas for what he did to her and Silvermoon. She never showed any real personal grudge against any BL commander.

Fact is that she's terrified of death. The Legion (or any malevolent force) could promise her power and eternal life and she'd be susceptible so long as there was no Arthas-level baggage.

Not saying she will betray the Horde to the BL. Just that it wouldn't be out of left field if she did.

Didn't stop her from allying with Varimathras. Allying with a dreadlord has to be one of the dumbest things a "pragmatic" character can do. Especially when Varimathras backstabs his previous ally right in front of Slyvanas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    My bets on Jaina, Moira, or khadgar
    Jaina will not become any sort of enemy of the alliance so no moira hmmm no khadgar i dont trust him.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

hopefully sylvanas, because i hate her worthless character in every way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    hopefully sylvanas, because i hate her worthless character in every way possible.
    /thread

10char

Quote Originally Posted by Disreali View Post
    Oh I'm well aware of her character. Not like there's much, but I get it.

As for the BL and Scourge, the Scourge effectively seceded from the BL. Sylvy's angst was always directed at Arthas. No one else. Just Arthas for what he did to her and Silvermoon. She never showed any real personal grudge against any BL commander.

Fact is that she's terrified of death. The Legion (or any malevolent force) could promise her power and eternal life and she'd be susceptible so long as there was no Arthas-level baggage.

Not saying she will betray the Horde to the BL. Just that it wouldn't be out of left field if she did.
    so why she didnt join BL when the civil war happened? she instead fight both side and force varimathras to kill his brother :|
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2016-07-25 at 09:50 PM.