Thread: Trump & Putin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Then please explain why the one single point in the republican platform that the Trump campaign paid an interest in and changed, was where it said that the US would supply arms to the Ukraine to aid in its struggle with Russia, to state that it would not.
    For now what you are saying is just a theory, there is no actual facts that directly supporting this claim. Donald Trump does a very good job at showing how horrible of a human being and president he would be, there's no need to add to it. It's no secret that Trump greatly admires Putin, Saddam Hussein even Kim Jong Un, people know who they are voting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Putin would vote for Trump himself if he could, knowing that Trump doesn't have what it takes to stop Putins conquering plans. I'm sure Putin is already drooling at the chance to conquer Estonia, as Trump said it won't be worth the effort to step in.
    Which is the other irony of this. If it was Putin (no evidence yet), it would prolly be without Dump's conscent in order to increase his chance of winning. He knows he can play Dump like a muppet, unlike Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Who's going to conquer next? You do know Estonia has ~1mill population right? If they wanted they could have taken it long time ago over and over, it's not that hard. But Russia doesn't want them.
    It wouldn't have been as wise of a move before. Now they could, with Trumps words that it's not worth the time. Think he wanted to try conquering NATO nation during the Bush crusade regimes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

i say thank god for them.

if our own people can't expose the lies and corruptions, i hope more hackers come and expose it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are trump and putin friends? Drinking buddies??
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    The hack was the lone wolf Romanian hacker who did the Guccifier2 dnc leaks. He tweeted as such to wikileaks being happy they released his hacked emails.
    Funny even Trump said ""She worked very hard to rig the system little did know that China Russia one of our many many friends hacked the hell out of us."

The media narrative however is in complete and utter damage control considering more than a few emails show that they do what the dnc tells them to do. So this is the media clutching at straws in utter desperation. Of course the media won't talk much about the content of the emails...
    LOl They haven't been talking about the e-mails and their contents? You aren't paying attention then. And we shall see what the FBI finds as they are now investigating it.

It's logical that Putin wants Trump in. Putin and the rest did a lot in the 90's to bring democracy in some form to Russia and he has increased their GDP from a shit 300m to over 2 trillion USD until Obama gave them harsher sanctions a couple years ago going by memory. Putin wants what is best for his people and that is renewing trade talk and nation relations with America and that can only happen under Trump. Its a strange narrative by the media but they are desperate and you can bet the dnc will be pushing the media to put blame onto Trump by any means.
    LOl Putin is a fan of democracy is he? Can never understand the right wingers who claim this. It's like they are oblivious to what he does or is it they frankly don't give a shit about democracy. Putin caring about his people? Uhuh. Supposedly has a salary of a little over 100,000 but estimates of his wealth are in the range of billions of dollars. He and his cronies use the country as a personal piggy bank.

And why does Putin want Trump in? Because it aids him in doing what he has been attempting to do for years. Destabilize as much as possible the west. And Trump is a useful idiot for his purposes.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

If Trump and the Russians had no part to play, why is the FBI investigating just that?

I bet Trump probably wishes he didn't insult the FBI now. Going to be the first Presidential candidate running for office under FBI investigation. THAT'S EMBARRASSING

Yeah, it's obvious that Putin wants Trump at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Hillary and Trump both suck asshole, I vote PUTIN as President - fuck our front runners! #stillcryingaboutBERN #bigupPUTIN

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Are trump and putin friends? Drinking buddies??
    Here's some info on this:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...really-a-thing
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Putin would vote for Trump himself if he could, knowing that Trump doesn't have what it takes to stop Putins conquering plans. I'm sure Putin is already drooling at the chance to conquer Estonia, as Trump said it won't be worth the effort to step in.
    Good thing the EU can defend Estonia, after all they're Nato members and they should be able to defend themselves!

Wait..

Hey look, more NO EVIDENCE of Putin intervening on behalf of Trump.

The FBI suspects that Russian government hackers breached the networks of the Democratic National Committee and stole emails that were posted to the anti-secrecy site WikiLeaks on Friday. It’s an operation that several U.S. officials now suspect was a deliberate attempt to influence the presidential election in favor of Donald Trump, according to five individuals familiar with the investigation of the breach.
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ald-trump.html

Deleted
    The hackers were Russian because Russia is the global centre of antisocial hacking.

Trump are the same sort of asshole. Not sure that means they are buddies or whatever.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Hey look, more NO EVIDENCE of Putin intervening on behalf of Trump.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ald-trump.html
    So you're not denying the seedy acts of the DNC or Hillary, just claiming that revealing as such is sedition and making out another Red Scare / "Fear the RUSKIES!"

now whose doing the politics of fear and division.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Good thing the EU can defend Estonia, after all they're Nato members and they should be able to defend themselves!

Wait..
    You were saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    You were saying?
    I was saying that you should handle your own business and stop relying on the US.

If Putin is the boogeyman, surely it would be in your best interest to actually invest as much into your militaries as you should.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I was saying that you should handle your own business and stop relying on the US.
    As if brave and decisive nothing the US did in Georgia and Ukraine helped any.

Yea, it'a Trump's fault that the DNC is corrupt roflmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    As if brave and decisive nothing the US did in Georgia and Ukraine helped any.
    See, all the more reason why you should start taking your own military matters more seriously.

'Shittery Cuntion and her supporters will make up any bullshit they can. The world is picking on her. FFS lets get real Russia working with the RNC Grasping at straws