Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I actually do like Milo most the time. But this was irritating to watch. This seems to me to be harassment. Asks question, turned down, asked questions, turned down, asks questions, turned down. Eventually this has to be seen as harassment, and they can get the law involved again.

They are obviously trying to bait them into some hypocrisy regarding Freedom of Speech. But they need to learn what that right actually says. You cannot be silenced by the law. But you can certainly be silenced by a company.
    I hear yah, personally for me it is hilarious, I think it's one of those things where everyone's dealt with some weirdo on an internet forum or site where they just ban you, you protest it, and nothing happens. Milo on the flip side is meeting these people in real life and giving them shit over it. A bit childish? Yes, but still hilarious IMO.

I'm still waiting for Graham Linehan to get punished for having doxed a kid, then posting pictures of his mom on his twitter, arguably sicking his followers onto the kid and his family, but hey, let's ban Milo for retweeting something instead.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He retweeted them, whether he made them or not is another issue. He is also a journalist, its very damning info and he should have verified it first before retweeting if he only retweeted, and if he made them, thats a whole different story.
    Yet BLM literally saying cops should die is fine.

The masterful doublethink of twitter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    What threats? He has never threatened anyone.. as for harassment, well, criticism and disagreeing with them don't qualify. Hes also not responsible for hes followers comments.

But then again you never really looked into it, did you? This is exactly what hes fighting against. The SJWs and the left making up blatant lies to silence the opposition.
    Trigger warning ahead for all the Milo fanboys:

Milo doesn't give a shit about your or your silly crusade. He's a troll. Back in 2012 he said the internet should be censored from trolls and people who make other people's lives miserable.

He also supports Trump and his "I want to expand libel laws so I can sue The Onion" agenda.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    Yet BLM literally saying cops should die is fine.

The masterful doublethink of twitter.
    Twitter only cares about high profile people. The video I linked explains that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

Milo doesn't give a shit about your or your silly crusade. He's a troll. Back in 2012 he said the internet should be censored from trolls and people who make other people's lives miserable.

He also supports Trump and his "I want to expand libel laws so I can sue The Onion" agenda.
    So he's only bad because he supports trump, because you're quite the advocate for censorship yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Twitter only cares about high profile people. The video I linked explains that.
    You mean Twitter only cares about pushing a Marxist-Leftist Agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

It's pretty fucking sad that so few of his whiteknights realize this. He's using you for attention. You're useful idiots.

Its like back during GamerGate when he said he was going to write a GamerGate book and rocketed to the top of that group's popularity. And guess what? For months he abused that popularity by saying he was still going to do it. Until suddenly he wasn't.

And why? That didn't get him enough attention anymore. So he focused more on just being a shitposter on Twitter and acting like an asshole to people in real life and got more popularity that way.

It legitimately surprises me that so few people realize he's just using them for attention.

You mean Twitter only cares about pushing a Marxist-Leftist Agenda.
    That must be why Alex Jones or Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh or any of their ilk's following are all banned from Twitter, right?

Oh wait...they're not?

Shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

That must be why Alex Jones or Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh or any of their ilk's following are all banned from Twitter, right?

Oh wait...they're not?

Shocking.
    I forgot people took them seriously and the Regressives actively saw them as a threat. Unlike Milo who does not fit their narrative.

Alex Jones, Glenn beck and Rush Limbaugh are all old white racist men, they're the perfect strawmen.

Milo is not.

I forgot people took them seriously and the Regressives actively saw them as a threat. Unlike Milo who does not fit their narrative.

Alex Jones, Glenn beck and Rush Limbaugh are all old white racist men, they're the perfect strawmen.

Milo is not.
    Ah ok so even though you were talking about conservatives being censored and I showed three prominent voices who haven't been, it doesn't matter.

Congratulations you're doing exactly what Milo does. Hiding behind his homosexuality as an excuse.

How many other people can I bring up?

Laura Ingram.
    Ann Coulter
    Sarah Palin

Do they not count either now because they aren't gay?

Ah ok so even though you were talking about conservatives being censored and I showed three prominent voices who haven't been, it doesn't matter.

Congratulations you're doing exactly what Milo does. Hiding behind his homosexuality as an excuse.

How many other people can I bring up?

Laura Ingram.
    Ann Coulter
    Sarah Palin

Do they not count either now because they aren't gay?
    First, Milo isn't a conservative, contrags on the tribal mentality.

I also don't disagree he's a troll hiding behind his sexuality.

The issue is quite simple; We need trolls like Milo, the comedical spanner in everyones works who exists to both provide and expose hypocrisy.

First, Milo isn't a conservative, contrags on the tribal mentality.

I also don't disagree he's a troll hiding behind his sexuality.

The issue is quite simple; We need trolls like Milo, the comedical spanner in everyones works who exists to both provide and expose hypocrisy.
    Milo isn't a conservative?

LOL what.

Alright dude well that's enough for me to know going on with you is pointless. Bye.

LOL what.

Alright dude well that's enough for me to know going on with you is pointless. Bye.
    That post..

isn't he the one trotted out for "SEE. GAYS LOVE US CONSERVATIVES" all the time?

LOL what.

He's a troll, simple as. I guess you lack the actual stuff to see that because he rustles your jimmies too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have and will never understand the appeal of someone who actively tries to wind people up then acts all high and mighty when they get wound up.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    I have and will never understand the appeal of someone who actively tries to wind people up then acts all high and mighty when they get wound up.
    It exposes the Hypocrisy of the ones who get wound up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    That post..

isn't he the one trotted out for "SEE. GAYS LOVE US CONSERVATIVES" all the time?

He's not trotted out, he says so himself.

Hint: You don't get to ignore all criticism of you because you act like a troll.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-07-26 at 12:53 AM.

He's not trotted out, he says so himself.
    I don't follow his shit, I just see people on this board trotting him out as proof of something

Hint: You don't get to ignore all criticism of you because you act like a troll.
    And what criticism exists exactly? Besides stating the obvious, Milo is a tool to push the free speech narrative.

He's provocative. That is his point.

this guy looks like that Chris Crocker (the leave Brittany alone guy) sounds.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.