so:

drug addicts
    alcoholism
    mental health
    illegal immigration

This is the platform of Hillary Clinton?

All speeches shall be made by song, with autotune. I have decreed thusly.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    I was too smitten by her good looks, charm, and classiness.
    So in other words you didn't condemn her for talking to the very thing you condemn in the Democratic person. Not really surprising.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Whe mental illness has fueled a lot of shootings, what's wrong in addressing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Just look at the people outside. They look like they havent bathed = dirty. They are standing on an American Flag = scumbag. Im sure I paid more taxes than any of them even made = plebs.
    KOOL-AID

That is all...

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    My comments above were about progressives and what Trump would do for their agenda. Nothing more. No Trump = Hitler, etc. From a progressive standpoint, Trump would be disastrous.
    Unfortunately, the cross-section of "Progressives" and "people who liken a Trump Presidency to 1933 Weimar Germany" is disturbingly high. In their (and your) defense, they didn't come across this concept on their own: it was fed to them by the DNP.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    So in other words you didn't condemn her for talking to the very thing you condemn in the Democratic person. Not really surprising.
    Actually, I have no idea that Melanie said that. I wasn't watching Trump's dopey wife talk.

Who cares?

Though, if she promoted the wage gap myth, she is just as stupid as the Democratic Speaker who did today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    Just look at the people outside. They look like they havent bathed = dirty. They are standing on an American Flag = scumbag. Im sure I paid more taxes than any of them even made = plebs.
    I'm so glad that you can judge even blinded by the fact that it's about a 95-100 degrees here and people haven been outside all day.

But I'm sure you fantasize that you'd be fresh as a fucking daisy after spending the same time outdoors in such conditions.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I have no idea that Melanie said that. I wasn't watching Trump's dopey wife talk.

Who cares?

Though, if she promoted the wage gap myth, she is just as stupid as the Democratic Speaker who did today.
    You mean Trump, as in Donald...as in it's part of the GOP platform.
    Same as getting rid of the TPP, among other progressive issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm so glad that you can judge even blinded by the fact that it's about a 95-100 degrees here and people haven been outside all day.

But I'm sure you fantasize that you'd be fresh as a fucking daisy after spending the same time outdoors in such conditions.

...I look like shit after five minutes out in those temperatures. That's from 10 minutes ago.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Id like to personally thank all bernies bernouts for electing god emperor trump in november. washington loves a good circus. i hope you all enjoy the show.

7+ Year Old Account

Who cares?

While I am sure Trump might like it given his past comments Ivanka is his daughter.

Who cares? Clearly you do as you criticized it when someone democratic spoke to it. I don't expect you to be consistent but I wish you wouldn't be so obvious about it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You mean Trump, as in Donald...as in it's part of the GOP platform.
    Same as getting rid of the TPP, among other progressive issues.
    Are you saying the wage gap myth is part of the Republican platform?

I doubt it is, but if it were, I certainly wouldn't agree with that part of the platform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    No, not at all. You can vote any way you want. Just be prepared to accept the consequences of doing so. You can be assured that the right (hard core conservatives) will vote for Trump. It's only the left that generally stick to their ideals despite the consequences.

It's a two horse race. You can pretend that it's not but it is. Voting third part of not voting are pretty much the same thing. Just don't cry foul when you get nothing for decades to come.

There are consequences to everything that you do.
    In other words, the american system is fucked.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    While I am sure Trump might like it given his past comments Ivanka is his daughter.

Who cares? Clearly you do as you criticized it when someone democratic spoke to it. I don't expect you to be consistent but I wish you wouldn't be so obvious about it.
    I said "who cares" from the stand point of listening to Trump's wife.

They just booed Bernie's sole Senate endorser. They're going to boo Bernie again, I guarantee it. This is ridiculous.

DNC where democracy goes to die

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying the wage gap myth is part of the Republican platform?

I doubt it is, but if it were, I certainly wouldn't agree with that part of the platform.
    Do you agree with the GOP platform? They want to audit the fed.

This isn't even about policy anymore. This is pure hatred of Hillary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Whe mental illness has fueled a lot of shootings, what's wrong in addressing that?
    Because instead of more mental health funding, giving guns to everybody will solve the issue.

rigth?

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Do you agree with the GOP platform? They want to audit the fed.
    I know that is something Donald Trumps wants to do. I would encourage and hope he does so.

Who would be against that?