Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Anyone knows if you can make a 8sec progressbar when you use "Darkness" too see for how long it lasts?

Quote Originally Posted by Garaad View Post
    Anyone knows if you can make a 8sec progressbar when you use "Darkness" too see for how long it lasts?

Didn't Darkness apply an aura while you stand on it? You could use Aura display and just add the name/spellid there.

If it didn't, then Spell Cast trigger with Unit "Player" and Spell cast success "Darkness", then automatic hide after 8s from the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Its an aura. easy to do.
    Science the shit out of it!

Deleted
    Sadly it only shows while you stand IN it, and it dosent acctualy count down as the "Aura" you get dosen't have a timer on on

In that case you'll need to do what my 2nd paragraph stated.
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    Didn't Darkness apply an aura while you stand on it? You could use Aura display and just add the name/spellid there.

If it didn't, then Spell Cast trigger with Unit "Player" and Spell cast success "Darkness", then automatic hide after 8s from the bottom.
    The aura itself dosen't have a timer on it so it will show a progressionbar without a timer on it.

Now im trying too trigger it under "Status -> Cast Unit:Player, Spellname: Darkness" but that dosen't seem too do anything... Any idea? :P

*Edit
    Alright, got some help from the Discord and it works just fine now . It was idd under spell cast trigger
    Last edited by mmoc55adc34b11; 2016-07-19 at 05:15 PM.

I'll make one for you later today when I get off from work. If you want help sooner, visit the unofficial WeakAuras Discord @https://discord.gg/0xib36UukL2DHlxb

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go @Garaad https://wago.io/VJmAHIMwW

This is my Aura group for VDH, you can see how I set up Darkness so you can easily create something you like based on it.

The relevant part:
    Code:
    "trigger": {
                    "sourceUnit": "player",
                    "use_spell": true,
                    "names": [
                        "Darkness"
                    ],
                    "use_spellId": true,
                    "use_spellName": false,
                    "spellName": "Darkness",
                    "spell": "Darkness",
                    "duration": "8",
                    "unevent": "timed",
                    "type": "event",
                    "use_sourceUnit": true,
                    "use_unit": true,
                    "event": "Combat Log",
                    "spellId": "196718",
                    "subeventSuffix": "_CAST_SUCCESS",
                    "name": "Darkness",
                    "custom_hide": "timed"
    },
    Last edited by redfella; 2016-07-19 at 06:55 PM.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    I have my own WA i would like too share, but i cant post links yet. How many posts do you need too post links and pics?

I have my own WA i would like too share, but i cant post links yet. How many posts do you need too post links and pics?
    10 posts, you can post them up then someone will make a second post with your stuff.

Also for the darkness, you can just make two auras, one to track when your in it and one to track the duration via the combat log like red said. It's easy.

Deleted
    I have decided too make a PvE WA of my own for Havoc DH. The goal of this one is too allow me too hide all my bars, and have the WA track everything I need too know. I will personally show all my own Keybindings on the different abilities.

It supports all different talents (I believe?). This is still a WiP and there is a high chance I will change things in it until the release of legion. I will add any changes I do up and too the release of legion. Once i am done with it i will add in the code on here instead of just linking a pastebin.

I have split it up in "OOC" and "Combat". The OOC is a copy of the combat one but with everything somewhat transparent.

Combat - http://pastebin.com/KDCebU3k

OOC - http://pastebin.com/pGDAGadu

Images
    http://imgur.com/a/kKe3D

Edit 10/8
    Made some Baind Aid fixes for both the OOC and the Combat WA too look and feel more complete in prepatch.
    Too achive these i added in some extra buttons labeld as "REMOVE AT MAX LVL"
    Edit 28/7
    Added in some custom code for Felblade too flash when it wont overcapp your fury
    Thanks too Satron on the unofficial WA Discord for helping me with this
    Edit 03/8
    Made certain buttons glow too make it more obvious when too use while using the talent "Momentum".
    Also changed the positions of some progression bars
    Edit 4/8
    Fixed issue with Glaive toss icon and Meta duration bar
    Last edited by mmoc55adc34b11; 2016-08-10 at 08:05 PM.

My god, I really have no clue which to choose?

I have never messed with Weak Auras before, is it really hard to maintain from patch to patch? Do I need one of these? Do they really make a difference and help?

Quote Originally Posted by Tato23 View Post
    My god, I really have no clue which to choose?

I have never messed with Weak Auras before, is it really hard to maintain from patch to patch? Do I need one of these? Do they really make a difference and help?
    You just click the one you want, copy the code, go in game and type /wa , then click import, paste the code, click import from the little pop up window, click done on the wa window. Repeat as many times as needed.

To move auras just click the group of auras and drag it.

You don't really have to maintain them except between expansions. The only thing to add is tier and trinkets usually.

You don't need them, but they are one of the easiest ways for your gameplay to improve simply due to tracking all the useful info in an easy to read manner where you want. It is almost required and is as useful if not more so than dbm/bigwigs.

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    I started working towards my aura sets for Vengeance. It's a four group package that has a Rotation helper, fancy 3D model effects for for certain auras (like Meta, Pain Spikes, Immolation Aura, Empower Wards, Heroism), aura bars, a cooldown group & custom Soul Fragments & Pain group. I pretty much intend it to be used with something like ElvUI unitframes, aligned between player and target frame that are positioned closer to the center than in default ElvUI template.

The links below will not change, but the strings in them will be updated regularly. Just FYI, I've only implemented talents up to Felblade so far.

- Rotation Helper 0.3 @TODO: Extensive talent support & trigger rule polishing & custom code optimization, non-english client support
    - Aura display v0.9 @TODO: Item procs & actives, non-english client support
    - 3D Models/Textures 0.9 @TODO: Non-english client support
    - Soul Fragments & Pain 0.9 @TODO: Non-english client support
    - Cooldowns 0.9 @TODO: Non-english client support

Here's a preview of me hitting wrong keys with 250ms latency at the beta, but it shows the gist of the auras pretty well I guess.

ps. I'm also working towards a similar a WA set with similar feel for Blood DK, stay updated here in case you are interested.
    Any possible way to get your full profile for ElvUI? (I presume it's that anyway)

Deleted
    Is it possible to make a WA, to check if I'm in melee range?
    Sometimes I'm 1 step too far away and notice it a little bit too late...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinyongia View Post
    Is it possible to make a WA, to check if I'm in melee range?
    Sometimes I'm 1 step too far away and notice it a little bit too late...
    Thanks!
    Couldn't you tell by the fact none of your abilities are going off? Checking on a WeakAura surely saves no more time than it would be to recognise you're not close enough as none of your melee abilities are firing off.

Deleted
    I do not play with any damage-numbers but you're right, I can check my furybar or CD on spells. But something directly in the middle of the screen whould be better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Argeln View Post
    Any possible way to get your full profile for ElvUI? (I presume it's that anyway)
    Not 100% as in the pictures, but here's the import string for my ElvUI profile: http://pastebin.com/L8VrHvh7
    You'll also want to put this in since I've disabled the default ElvUI health frame: https://wago.io/E1wm4F7Db

ps. I know I've been neglecting to update my DH stuff, but I've just been really busy in Prepatch with my DK and Monk sets. They are in a pretty good point now and I'll soon hop back on beta to polish DH. I promise to be ~done before they become available on live.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Very simple weak auras that i am going to use. I've made them myself based upon class weakauras that Fragnance of Serenity created in HFC.

I don't have it on a Pastebin, But i have it on Wago.io. Hope there's no issue.

https://wago.io/VJ6fK9svZ

Currently (Since ElvUI is adding timers for me) the icons only spiral unless you have OmniCC or ElvUI. If you don't want either of these addons its easy to fix by adding "%p" in the text bar under Display options.

If you are interested in my ElvUI profile, it's also available at the Wago.io link.

The best service I can give you, it try and do it yourself. You will feel the satisfaction of doing it and you will find it easy to do I am certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Bob View Post
    Very simple weak auras that i am going to use. I've made them myself based upon class weakauras that Fragnance of Serenity created in HFC.

I don't have it on a Pastebin, But i have it on Wago.io. Hope there's no issue.

https://wago.io/VJ6fK9svZ

Currently (Since ElvUI is adding timers for me) the icons only spiral unless you have OmniCC or ElvUI. If you don't want either of these addons its easy to fix by adding "%p" in the text bar under Display options.

If you are interested in my ElvUI profile, it's also available at the Wago.io link.
    Getting all the timer displays is easily the most annoying aspect of elv/omniCC/WAs. Especially when you use all 3 because you like OmniCC better than the other 2, and then go importing other players strings.
    Science the shit out of it!